http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=205516174&adid=17653&dcaid=17653
http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/174/205516174.jpg
you guys dig it?:D

[XC] DragonOrta
09-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Not especially

DilTech
09-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Ugly and still using the 90nm chips...meaning, it's just as prone to failure as the rest of them.

paco91
09-15-2007, 06:31 AM
*UCKING SWEET idc about the 90nm chip just want the case

xenoasd
09-15-2007, 09:47 AM
looks ass ugly. (no offensive to all xbox fanboys here)

drtitanium0
09-15-2007, 01:35 PM
looks ass ugly. (no offensive to all xbox fanboys here) I Agree. Although I love Halo and probably would have bought one if it were more spartan or covenant themed than UNSC.

Arkangyl
09-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Ugly as sin and it's the same hardware as the Premium for $50 more if I'm not mistaken, totally not worth it.

Kunaak
09-16-2007, 03:26 AM
Ugly and still using the 90nm chips...meaning, it's just as prone to failure as the rest of them.

its not the fact the CPU is 90nm, its the fact that the cards are ATI that they overheat.

almost every heatsink revision so far, has been to the ATI card inside.
from the long flat aluminum heatsink for the videocard on the early models, where the fan duct is estimated to give only 30% of the air flow towards cooling the videocard.
the the newest heatsink, thats longer, deeper, and has a heatpipe on it, with a mini heatsink.

the problem is the videocard heats up the boards too much in some cases, and warms the solder to a point where the solder no longer makes adequate connections to various things on the board.

going to 65nm will barely effect this.
better cooling, and better solder is what it needs.
newer revisions do seem to have the better solder, and the better heatsinks do help.

going 65nm, just means it draws less power, and will run alittle cooler.
but overall, it will make it cheaper to make.

Mudkips
09-16-2007, 09:48 PM
its not the fact the CPU is 90nm, its the fact that the cards are ATI that they overheat.

almost every heatsink revision so far, has been to the ATI card inside.
from the long flat aluminum heatsink for the videocard on the early models, where the fan duct is estimated to give only 30% of the air flow towards cooling the videocard.
the the newest heatsink, thats longer, deeper, and has a heatpipe on it, with a mini heatsink.

the problem is the videocard heats up the boards too much in some cases, and warms the solder to a point where the solder no longer makes adequate connections to various things on the board.

going to 65nm will barely effect this.
better cooling, and better solder is what it needs.
newer revisions do seem to have the better solder, and the better heatsinks do help.

going 65nm, just means it draws less power, and will run alittle cooler.
but overall, it will make it cheaper to make.

Still kinda blows me away that they couldn't see this design flaw during testing (and as it would seem they did minimal testing at best).

trance565
09-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Still kinda blows me away that they couldn't see this design flaw during testing (and as it would seem they did minimal testing at best).

they DID see the flaw, they DID have systems fail for that reason early on, ALOT of systems, but microsoft didnt see it as something to worry about. so long as the system got out on time, they were making money, whether it lasted or not, they sold.

Spix
09-18-2007, 02:58 PM
thats frickin awesome... if only i had money :(

MaxxxRacer
09-18-2007, 10:58 PM
I love the look.. but I already have a 360 .

BeardyMan
09-19-2007, 07:44 AM
It' seems that somebodu has leaked the ending of halo3...:mad:

drtitanium0
09-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Um it is spartan themed what you smoking ? Look at the shiny orange DVD cover and the other shiny orange on the Xbox, only the spartan's have that on there Helm's.

I agree with the coveant thing tho. If the xbox was using clearish plastic with a purple sorta color like the sheilds the covenant use that woulda been awsome IMO

Actually it is more master chief themed than spartan themed. I was talking about the other spartans such as Kelly, Fred, and Keith. BTW orange and green are the UNSC colors too!