PDA

View Full Version : anyone own a PS3?

xenoasd
09-07-2007, 07:34 PM
heh.. anyone in xs forums have a ps3? what games do you have?

feel free to add my psn id : aznlunar (my list so empty :()

DilTech
09-08-2007, 09:14 AM
I have one, but I bought it strictly for Tekken: Dark Resurrection Online.

If you like fighters, pick it up. You can buy it on the Playstation Network for $29.99.

trance565
09-11-2007, 01:06 PM
i gots one, but i havent gotten to play online too much.

picked up the 60gig, gundam, and resistance a few weeks ago.

xenoasd
09-11-2007, 03:52 PM
i gots one, but i havent gotten to play online too much.

picked up the 60gig, gundam, and resistance a few weeks ago.

^^ u a gundam fan?

trance565
09-12-2007, 02:37 PM
hell yeah. the games a bit clunky but it's definantly good.

jedolley
09-27-2007, 11:23 AM
I picked up a PS3 last month and have played Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Lair, and Heavenly Sword.

Lair is not as bad as the review say and it actually quite fun. The controls do take some getting used to, but are playable.

Heavenly Sword, is a very fun game and the story/voice acting put it over the top.

Kunaak
09-27-2007, 11:30 AM
I had one for the last few weeks, but I sold it.
the game outlook for the PS3 is very bleak for the next 6 months or so.
I just got a Wii instead.
much funner then I thought it would be.
definatly gonna be playing it far more then my PS3.
after resistance... I kinda just let it sit there.
thats what made me realize, its not really worth keeping.
something that expensive, and techy... should be alot more fun then it is.

jedolley
09-27-2007, 01:09 PM
I got the PS3 now for the hardware backwards compatibilty support and I am actually looking forward to a few PS3 games and having bluray is nice.

I also have the 360, Wii, and a PC for gaming so I guess there isn't much I am going to miss. The Wii right now is more of a party system at my house, but I am looking forward to Galaxy, and haven't had a chance to play Metroid yet. As for the 360, Mass Effect is the game that I am anticipating the most from any system.

trance565
09-27-2007, 02:18 PM
i need to get my friend to get another 360, since his got stolen >.< then my one friend will have a 360, i'll have the ps3, and one friend will have the wii.... and of course my "refuse to play anything new" friend will have his xbox with his n64 and snes and mame

and linux is damn near usless, for x86 and amd there are programs that will go and find all the little apps and things you might need (such as flash and java) but for powerpc they dont have these programs, such a pain

Den Leiw
09-27-2007, 05:54 PM
I personally don't like that bulky looking console. I played several games on a demo unit and just wasn't convinced. And lol the store owner hooked up the console with standard composite cables 576i on an HD Ready LCD (wtf??). And it just doesn't have the games right now. I think I'll pick one up when Sony will release the slim Ps3 :rofl:

I guess it will be 2010 by then :yepp:

Soulburner
09-29-2007, 06:31 AM
Just so you know, Resident Evil 5 is on its way to the PS3.

I would buy it for that, and Gran Turismo 5, along with a wheel and pedal setup and HDTV. GT5 is looking amazing.

vaio
09-29-2007, 06:36 AM
Don't forget you can Fold for XS on the PS3 :up:

XeRo
09-29-2007, 06:58 AM
Just so you know, Resident Evil 5 is on its way to the PS3.

I would buy it for that, and Gran Turismo 5, along with a wheel and pedal setup and HDTV. GT5 is looking amazing.

RE5 is for both 360 and PS3.

mikenam
09-29-2007, 08:09 AM
I have one, but I bought it strictly for Tekken: Dark Resurrection Online.

If you like fighters, pick it up. You can buy it on the Playstation Network for $29.99.

same reason why i want to pick up a ps3. tekken online, to play my ps2 games, ff, gt, other rpgs.

smashhell
09-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Heavenly Sword, is a very fun game and the story/voice acting put it over the top.

HELL YEAH !

Heavenly Sword is one of the best game on any console.

Definitely Better than God of War and other Action game.

One of the Best Action game ever made. :up:

A Must Buy for anyone with a PS3. :clap:

trance565
10-04-2007, 06:47 PM
HELL YEAH !

Heavenly Sword is one of the best game on any console.

Definitely Better than God of War and other Action game.

One of the Best Action game ever made. :up:

A Must Buy for anyone with a PS3. :clap:

i already played through god of war, so heavenly sword got boring after an hour.

xenoasd
10-04-2007, 07:26 PM
heavenly sword was the best games i ever played. really fun. minus the shortness

Soulburner
10-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Stranglehold is out now as well as Warhawk which both got favorable reviews.

DilTech
10-06-2007, 12:12 PM
same reason why i want to pick up a ps3. tekken online, to play my ps2 games, ff, gt, other rpgs.

If you do pick it up, shoot me a pm with your PSN name and we'll play some games. I'm ranked pretty high though, so a win against me is worth BIG points to someone ranked "beginner". ;)

Generally, I'm usually ~the top 100.

harleybro
10-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Stranglehold is out now as well as Warhawk which both got favorable reviews.

I was in the store a week ago and was told stranglehold would be delayed until the end of October. Heavenly sword was fun but since I hit the end in a day the fun didn't last. :(