PDA

View Full Version : open letter to all iphone owners, from steve himself

SaII
09-06-2007, 11:55 AM
http://www.apple.com/hotnews/openiphoneletter/

we have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a rebate or any other consideration, a $100 store credit towards the purchase of any product at an Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store. Details are still being worked out and will be posted on Apple's website next week. Stay tuned.

if this isn't customer service idk what is

eXceeded
09-06-2007, 12:23 PM
wow awesome deal :), followed shortly after some story about how people who purchased it should be angry because they paid 1/3rd (prices are going down :)) more just a month ago.
Apple are good, real good. But I still prefer their competition.

sky
09-06-2007, 05:14 PM
welll. it's a nice gesture, but you what they do is not give you your money back, but offer to buy something else and get a $100 rebate on that. so in the end you end up spending even more - oh and you get yet another apple toy.

finally the iphone is in a price range that i can consider worthy of buying, especially given that the ipod touch is basically the same just without the phone functions (amongst other things) and it has to small a storage space to be any good for a music player. 30gb min, please.

btw no white ipods anymore. apple white is going down :p

ugp
09-07-2007, 08:26 AM
You all should be thankful that Steve Jobs is even doing the $100 credit. That is the price you pay for buying a product when it first comes out. I bought my iPhone 2 days before the annoucement and I am getting my $200 back from the AT&T store no problem. Because I am within my 14 days of doing so.

extrem3power
09-22-2007, 07:29 PM
This is surely on my list of shopping when it comes to singapore.:up:
The shares are going to baloon to google level. What do you think?