PDA

View Full Version : 5 days, 2 emails, no response to rma request

politenessman
08-30-2007, 05:45 PM
its late thurs nite, i sent first rma # request with the request form filled out correctly sunday night. i havent even gotten a "no respomse required - we have received you request". iirc, the last (yes, last) time i had to rma my hz kit because one of the sticks crapped out it was fairly quick. i dont remember the time before that, tho. so what is the hold up?

Dfulmer @ msn.com

GSKILL TECH
08-31-2007, 07:46 AM
then it must be our reply email went to your junk mail or sth like that
let me know your email
thx

politenessman
09-01-2007, 02:56 AM
i have been checking my junk box. still nothing. i also checked my rma request form and all information is correct. my email is

Dfulmer @ msn.com (leave out spaces)

politenessman
09-02-2007, 09:37 AM
well today makes 8 days and several emails and no rma number. and because of the holiday, it will be at least 10 days, if for some reason i get an rma number on tuesday. i have triple checked my email, junk box, and rma request form and my info, including email addy and phone number is correct. any word from our sponsor?

GSKILL TECH
09-04-2007, 12:41 PM
i am working on it now. sorry because long weekend, very busy today

GSKILL TECH
09-04-2007, 12:41 PM
i am working on it now. sorry because long weekend, very busy today
i don't know but is it you? David Fulmer

also... i have no record show we receive your email. the last email record is at 6/8/07

politenessman
09-04-2007, 09:34 PM
yes the name is correct. i have been sending the email to rma@gskill.com. i havent gotten any notice that it has not been delivered.

edit i checked my "sent email" folder and both emails have been sent to the correct email addy. the first on 8/23. the second on 8/27. i sent another one now, as well.

NickS
09-04-2007, 09:38 PM
yes the name is correct. i have been sending the email to rma@gskill.com. i havent gotten any notice that it has not been delivered.

See GSTech's sig.. ustech@gskill.com

;)

politenessman
09-06-2007, 12:26 AM
i got my rma number today (9/5). i sent my emails to rma @ gskill.com because that is the email addy that you are instructed to send the rma request form to. it took around 12 days.

GSKILL TECH
09-10-2007, 08:19 AM
i got my rma number today (9/5). i sent my emails to rma @ gskill.com because that is the email addy that you are instructed to send the rma request form to. it took around 12 days.
if no email reply for over 2 days or 2 emails, there is a good chance we didnt receive it or sorted to junk mail. the better way to solve problem is pm me or email me.