PDA

View Full Version : chilly1 issue

Entsafter
08-27-2007, 01:51 AM
In our own section (only visible for chilly1 customers waiting for their stuff) nothing happens...

So I try it with more users!

Is there anyone who has recently contact with Reggie? I (we) don't know what's going on... we're kept in the dark!

No status updates, no tracking numbers.. nothing.

Probably there are over 25 customers waiting for their stuff and nothing happens!?! No lawyers here? I need advice!

edit:
I got a message that chilly1 doesn't have an internet connection anymore... so that's the reason why he hasn't been here since 7. of july...

hecktic
08-27-2007, 11:33 PM
sigh his heatware is gone bad too... the one that really bothers me is the very first at the top from 24infront, although this dude claims he has not gotten his unit for almost 2 yrs now yet he himself has a 0 rating on heatware though chilly has not responded to him.... i actually had a quick question for chilly but his pm box is full :(

Entsafter
08-28-2007, 01:08 AM
I'm also one of the 2yrs waiters :D I'm waiting problem the longest (or second longest) from all the customers...

hecktic
08-28-2007, 01:39 AM
I'm also one of the 2yrs waiters :D I'm waiting problem the longest (or second longest) from all the customers...

yah i feel your pain... so in 2 yrs you are still committed to the project though?

teyber
08-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Sneil is building me a unit, and has bought the lcd display from him. Hes been really slow with it...

Entsafter
09-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Nothing...
But he's still in business with unter-the-ice.com! So he gets money everytime, they sold an evap kit....

holy crap!

runmc
09-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Nothing...
But he's still in business with unter-the-ice.com! So he gets money everytime, they sold an evap kit....

holy crap!

I am not " in " business with Chilly1. I do business with him. Two totally different meanings in English. I buy parts from Daniel and Chilly1 and sell them in my store. :up:

Entsafter
09-04-2007, 01:33 AM
Ok... sry for my english. This mistake could have damaged your reputation. I apologize for the missinformation.

runmc
09-05-2007, 03:08 AM
Ok... sry for my english. This mistake could have damaged your reputation. I apologize for the missinformation.

No problem :) I know you ment no harm. :up:

Entsafter
09-07-2007, 03:37 PM
:D
But still no progress... seems that he disappeard...

I should have give my money to poor people in africa and not to a guy who doesn't even give a sh it about his customers...

guess2098
09-07-2007, 04:06 PM
lol 2300 that is my lost

CyberDruid
09-07-2007, 04:33 PM
I hope this bad karma does not raise the temps on my Chilly1 phase unit ...mine is B.C. (Before Catastrophe)

Sneil
09-08-2007, 07:54 AM
Man it seems like he's got some mental issues, no joke. Seems like he must have some serious depression or something that causes him to procrastinate like this. I know he's not trying to intentionally rip people off, but a person with this kind of weight on thier shoulders and huge sense of failure like this from so many people probably makes it 10 times worse and him 10 times slower. I bet you he is or should be treated with depression, sounds like a classic case. Sucks, but what can u do eh? Does he have anyone helping him at all to get all this out? I think he definatly needs some help b/c obviously he cant do it on his own, not right now anyway.

Entsafter
09-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Do you really think there was no help?
Money was collected (also from customers, who are waiting) and sent to Reggie to help him shipping some units...

I always (nearly 2 years) was on the side of Reggie and tryed to defeat his delays. But after he told me several times that he's done the unit and he's going to post pics... I don't believe him and I don't try to help him anymore... I know he does a lot for XS and the phase change coolers for computers, but you've to try even in the darkest hour and you've to be honest to your customers!

I would never accuse him of stealing the money for other things. I know he wanted to produce the units and ship them but then several things happend (I don't know if all of them are true) and he had a very bad time... after this we saw him again on XS and he told us, that there is a slow progress and all were happy again!

But WHY dissappeard he again? We need him to let us know what's going on! I could wait another year, because I know I never get my money back, but he needs to stand up and tell us the thruth and give us a detailed time schedule...

For now it seems that he founded a new company and earns money with it... let the old customers alone....

Sneil
09-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Do you have his phone number and tried calling him?

Entsafter
09-10-2007, 01:37 AM
I was in Vegas and didn't get an answer calling him (he didn't pick up)...

Stapler
09-10-2007, 06:33 AM
Ents, you should edit out his phone number and PM it to Sniel rather than posting in a public forum.

Entsafter
09-10-2007, 07:30 AM
No.... I don't think so...

Everybody has to know his number. I don't think that every customer, chilly1 ows unit or money, is added to the special chilly1 section!

Mods or Admins can edit my posting, but I won't do it.

Jupiler
09-10-2007, 08:53 AM
It's ok.
Fugger posted his cell phone number in another thread, and he's the boss. So that should be no problem.

Polizei
09-10-2007, 08:56 AM
But WHY dissappeard he again? We need him to let us know what's going on! I could wait another year, because I know I never get my money back, but he needs to stand up and tell us the thruth and give us a detailed time schedule...

I think he lost his internet connection.

Entsafter
09-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Lost?
I can't believe that there's someone in the usa without internet connection.... How much do you pay for highspeed internet connection? 10$ per month?

I think he wanted to disappear...

ibby
09-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Lost?
I can't believe that there's someone in the usa without internet connection.... How much do you pay for highspeed internet connection? 10$ per month?

some times things are hard

Polizei
09-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Lost?

Dial-Up is still $9.95 in some places, highspeed doesnt start will $20, maybe $15 intro rates.

Too bad I cant view the other chilly1 thread. I heard from someone that chilly1's PayPal account was closed with a huge amount of funds in it, deposits for parts for upcoming builds and such. His business account was that paypal account, so all of that money is gone. I also heard that he lost his wife after the account closing (death or divorce or something else, I dont know), but since then he has been trying to get back on his feet. If you are disatisfied with the build progress, I suggest you look for the chilly1 refund thread and ask for a refund from donations.

Its kind of sad to hear about what happens to a guy in such a short span of his life and to see people hate and attack him for things he has no control over.

Entsafter
09-10-2007, 01:42 PM
@ Polizei:

I know this thread... I know the story and I know about the refunds... I asked for a refund too a long time ago. But I never got something. And I always ask the other customers to wait a few weeks later, because I thought chilly1 is going to do something...

You've to agree that 2 years waiting time is too long? And I'm not the only one.. probably 20+ customers are waiting for units or a refund! And nothing happens....

Polizei
09-10-2007, 02:15 PM
When something like that happens in your life, you tell me how quickly you can refund people when you have a house payment, car payment, etc etc piling up with no job/means to start work again.

Two years is a long time, yes, but given his circumstances, give the guy a chance. A few months ago he posted here building a unit for Philly_Boy (I think thats it) and soon after he stopped posting picture updates because he cancelled his internet connection or something.

He has no reason to just run with people's money. You dont become a living legend in the phase cooling industry just to run into hard times and shaft a bunch of people out of hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Thats not something he would do and I dont even know the guy.

runmc
09-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Chilly1 has internet access. :up:

High speed internet access is more like $40 - $50 month in USA.

Entsafter
09-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Chilly1 has internet access. :up:

High speed internet access is more like $40 - $50 month in USA.

Do you know something, we don't know? Pls share with us :D

Xtasy
09-10-2007, 02:51 PM
even its 50 dollar its cheap...

@ polizei

i dont share your opinion, even if he wasnt able to pay back the money to entsafter he could be in thouch with him. but it seems like he really dont want to mess with such things, a shame. he took the money, a person was hopping of getting a huge unit and the only thing he gets is the the information that the man disappeared with all the money? no it dont think he should wait, 2 years are to much. in 2 years chilly1 could have saved as much money to pay back to the people, or finish the units. you cant tell me that a guy which has over 700 days of time isnt able to finish a unit? although if he would work on unit after unit and you could see a small but continous progress , it would be 1000X better than now where ass you have to realize that all your money has gone and nothing happens... people like entsafter and co. had to work for their money too before they were able to buy a unit from him. so those guys were working and saving money for a guy which doesnt care of his customers and has disappeard? come one that unreal. everbody can have hard times, but you have to get back on your feet. he had so much support than no other user would ever get in such a case and he doesnt take that chance ? .

Nosfer@tu
09-10-2007, 03:02 PM
why dosent he just take up a loan and pay people back ?
That is what I would do!

runmc
09-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Do you know something, we don't know? Pls share with us :D

There is nothing to tell. He still has the same email address as always. If I had been waiting for two years I would decide I was never getting anything. Nothing has changed and I know nothing more than you.

Daniel Blasco went to China and bought a lot of phase parts with his own money. He was going to open a store using the Chilly1 name and be in business with Chilly1. That has not happened yet.

Chilly1 is not making any money from parts sales. He is still stuggling to get by.

I hate to say this, but I would give it up. :shrug:

Sparky
09-10-2007, 05:01 PM
why dosent he just take up a loan and pay people back ?
That is what I would do!

If you don't have a good enough income you can't just take out a loan, they won't give it to you.

@Xtasy, $50 a month is not cheap for internet. $600 a year. That is a fair chunk of money, not spare change.

Xtasy
09-10-2007, 11:25 PM
i dont know what you eran but 50 bucks / month is cheap for internet.

if you know that you dont have enough money to pay back to your customers, than take up a second job. you took money from people so you have a certain resposibiliy, an i know its hard but you have to work harder if you want to escape of the bull:banana::banana::banana::banana: you did. there is always a solution, you have to work hard to find it..

Entsafter
09-10-2007, 11:51 PM

No.. I won't give up. Because I know he had the money!!! Damnit :down:
When he ever gets back on his feet ( and I think he'll do) he ows us a lot! More than he ever can pay back with money or phase change units...

As far as I know noone took legal action against him (probably because most of the customers are living outside the usa) and everybody's still waiting or has given up...

That's a shame for this real phase guru.

and btw:
I know that Daniblasco isn't in business with Reggie... so he can't take responsibility for what Reggie did...

runmc
09-11-2007, 02:17 AM
No.. I won't give up. Because I know he had the money!!! Damnit :down:
When he ever gets back on his feet ( and I think he'll do) he ows us a lot! More than he ever can pay back with money or phase change units...

As far as I know noone took legal action against him (probably because most of the customers are living outside the usa) and everybody's still waiting or has given up...

That's a shame for this real phase guru.

and btw:
I know that Daniblasco isn't in business with Reggie... so he can't take responsibility for what Reggie did...

and btw:

This is true - Daniel was not involved with Chilly1's business.

hecktic
09-11-2007, 03:05 AM
FYI high speed adsl is in some states as cheap as $14.99 per month.

also a question for you all... would it be a good idea to buy a chilly1 unit from a customer of chilly who got his unit B.C. (before catastrophic events) ??

Do you guys think other phase builders would be able to reverse engineer the unit to provide me support when needed? (assuming I could even do this with other phase builders maybe as a pay for type service they might offer me)

Xtasy
09-11-2007, 03:10 AM
yes why not ? the units are basicly all the same ( autocascades excluded) and most builders would be able to repare it

hecktic
09-11-2007, 03:16 AM
yes why not ? the units are basicly all the same ( autocascades excluded) and most builders would be able to repare it

cool thanks for confirming that because that is what i was thinking

runmc
09-11-2007, 04:23 AM
FYI high speed adsl is in some states as cheap as $14.99 per month.

FYI - I live in Texas - could you link me to such a good deal? I will change service today.

ibby
09-11-2007, 01:56 PM
FYI - I live in Texas - could you link me to such a good deal? I will change service today.

Some times things are always greener on the otherside.

He may not want internet access becuase it adds additional cost to his expenses.

hecktic
09-11-2007, 08:54 PM

Some times things are always greener on the otherside.

He may not want internet access becuase it adds additional cost to his expenses.

AT&T aDSL
https://swot.sbc.com/swot/dslMassMarketCatalog.do?do=dslProductPage&offerId=156860&serviceType=DYNAMICIP
if that link doesnt work then try this http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=6431
Found this in the terms so it must be available in TX...

Equipment Rebate Offer: valid in the following states: AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, WI.

If not then Im pretty sure the $19.99 package is available since the rebate offer works in TX the service can only BE available as well.

But IMO sometimes At&T just sucks in quality level of service.... but hey its cheap

runmc
09-12-2007, 03:14 AM
Thank you hecktic for making me aware of this. I will look into it today. :D

hecktic
09-12-2007, 03:53 AM
Thank you hecktic for making me aware of this. I will look into it today. :D

no problem. :up:

JNav89GT
09-12-2007, 04:17 AM
has a VapoLS that I paid to have modded. Have never gotten to see the VapoLS much less use it :(.
Would be nice to have the vapo to use at least, not to mention the $ I paid to have it modded, almost 2 yrs ago :(

Nosfer@tu
09-13-2007, 03:33 AM
has a VapoLS that I paid to have modded. Have never gotten to see the VapoLS much less use it :(.
Would be nice to have the vapo to use at least, not to mention the $ I paid to have it modded, almost 2 yrs ago :(

HEHE I wouldent just sit back and wait 2 years for him so give me back my Vapo LS. More than 1000 $ would make me call a advocate.

Entsafter
09-13-2007, 06:10 AM
Nosfer@tu.... you can try to start an international lawsuit.. good luck with it!

I'm out of 1400$ but what can I do? Expect the worst, hope for the best....

koola
09-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Any of you guys who are being owed money from a UK individual can do so using HMCS money claim online web system: https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco/index.jsp

Works a treat for scammers using PayPal.

Duh
09-13-2007, 06:37 PM
he aint from UK...

Nosfer@tu
09-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Nosfer@tu.... you can try to start an international lawsuit.. good luck with it!

I'm out of 1400$ but what can I do? Expect the worst, hope for the best.... Well in denmark you can sell the "He ows me" and they will collect for you.
If your round of the rest of the guys you could do it.
Im not a guy that thinks this kindof thing should be setteled in court. But money dosent just dissapear. And you paid him, so by 2 years time Paypall should have released his money ?

he aint from UK...

No but it works for UK so there must be an equvilent for america ?

ilkkahy
10-02-2007, 04:00 AM
You guys should simply group sue Chilly1 and get this matter solved with plain normal legal way.

But this doesnt happen because "he was such a nice guy". Doesnt have money for internet access? Doesnt have 5min time for posting about situation here because been so busy building those units with Chilly1 fund money?

Get real...

I dont know what his situation is but if he owned me money after this long i wouldnt really CARE what it is. People here are just so naive.

Justice for all. Even for nice guys.

Entsafter
10-03-2007, 04:41 AM
We're not naive... but what can you do? Fly over and try to get your money? Forget it. The money is gone for all customers outside the usa, the others have little chances to get part of their money back.

[XC] riptide
10-03-2007, 02:41 PM

Run... with respect, this is not what should be said at this point.

You know just because some of you guys live outside the USA does not mean you have no legal recourse for this. There are also other roads to take also. ;)

Try talking to the US embassy in your home countries just to get a feel at what arrangements are in place and also your national embassy in the US if you need information. Thats all I say for now.

runmc
10-03-2007, 04:40 PM
riptide;2468468']Run... with respect, this is not what should be said at this point.

I take no offense to what your saying. :)

I don't know what else to say. I've said everything else I could think of in the past two years.

Gray Mole
10-03-2007, 10:40 PM
I've known Ron for a good while now, and knowing the situation first-hand I can see exactly what he means.

I did what I could to help as well, dealing with the Chilly1 Fund. Every penny from that fund, and a LOT of my own money as well, went to helping with shipping and doing refunds (whether partial or complete) for some while the finances were there. None of that actually went to Reggie himself, just so that's clear.

I still have hope that he'll pull through and take care of things, but it has been a long time.

Giving up may sound harsh to those that haven't been directly involved but for anyone that's been on this long, hard road, I hope you can understand where the feeling comes from.

These 'builder relations' threads are meant to be for direct customer contact, not for those to put their '2 cents' in, but this particular issue is a long and painful one, and I guess it's unavoidable. A post or some input from the man himself is the only way things will ever get back on track.

Gray

[XC] riptide
10-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Gray. I don't normally put my '2 cents' in a thread like this, and I'll take this oppurtunity to sympatise directly with you in relation to your own thread when it got plundered by people who had NOTHING to do with it, rather recently.

However, you must also realise these issues attract an awaful lot of attention. Rons post above, however made in the best of faith, begged a response. Some of us find it difficult to just walk on by actionless. Thats part of been human. Maybe its because me in the same situation would never everaccept "would give it up".

Secondly, it would appear that reggie has not replied for a while here. The 'direct customer contact' seems to be non existent in this thread.

Reznik Akime
10-04-2007, 04:39 AM
As the same as Riptide, I don't like to throw my two cents in either but seeing as how at one point I was planning to buy from him just moments before everything hit the fan and it would have caused me to get caught up into it, I am anyway.

Giving up is not the thing to do. People paid money which may not seem like a considerable amount to some, but to those who paid it was enough to make them feel used, betrayed and scammed. The value of a dollar isn't just based on economy, but also on how hard you work to earn it. To these people it was worth quite a bit- enough to feel as they do anyway. To simply tell these people to give up on it is the most absurd thing Ive heard on these forums. Defending someone is fine but there are times when you simply can't, especially when he went silent yet again and provides no means of contact with these people.

Something normally that scammers do after they pulled the con. They just disappear. I'm not saying hes a scammer nor con artist, but were I in these peoples shoes I -would- feel that way. He needs to speak up and remaining silent is wasting away what shred of trust he still has.

He did seem like a pretty cool guy, of course with the same name as myself who wouldn't be? /joke

But that does not omit him from the repercussions of his actions and instead of remaining silent and leaving folks in the dark still to this day, pop in and say something. Anything. Please, try to save what face that remains and at least acknowledge these people with an answer? Business is business and two years is too long to wait. The time has come and past and it would be nice to see you get back on your feet again. Your skills are quite good and I do want a system eventually.

runmc
10-04-2007, 05:40 AM
Okay sorry I got you guys ruffled. :rolleyes: Let me re-phrase.

You guys have waited for two years on Reggie to regroup. If you plan on waiting another two years, you may as well move on. Chilly1 has no money. He's as poor as the rest of us. You can't get blood out of a turnip. I am not defending the man. He got in over his head and things went bad for him. No matter what the case he took your money and he owes you money or coolers.
Go ahead and throw in your 2 cents worth. I think everyone should get their money back, but I seriously doubt they will. :shakes:
Your money means the same to you as mine means to me - Hard Work. :up:

Entsafter
10-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Your money means the same to you as mine means to me - Hard Work. :up:

For normal workers I agree, but for students it's even more than hard work. The biggest problem is:

Taking legal action costs MORE money and I think Reggie is really poor atm, so I wouldn't get a penny....

I've to accept the loss, but I won't forget it ever and I hope Reggie will remember this scam till the day he dies (not yet, but in 20-40 years).... he has lost his reputation and his great name. He's on the same level like a few other phase change scammers ....

SHAME ON YOU OLD MAN!

Xtasy
10-05-2007, 05:01 AM
thats right, he had a very good reputation and everybody knows the name chilly1, but chilly1 wont write phasechange history anymore. he changed his famous name against the name of a stupid poor old creature. i doubt that he´s shaming on what he has done.

Philly_Boy
11-06-2007, 02:11 PM
It is sad that we can't sue as he has no money to pay. So the 28 of us that he took between $650 and $2000 from should just shrug our shoulders and walk away from this? It is frustrating...very frustrating indeed. Ron is right...I've been to his house. He doesn't have a pot to pee in so-to-speak. His house was barely liveable when I was there.

*shakes head* this is one of the reasons why I don't come here too much anymore. No one was there to put any kind of pressure on Reggie. He's allowed to sell parts but basically is thumbing his nose at the rest of us waiting for units we'll never see. Sad way to deal with people. But as the saying goes...'What goes around comes around'.

noroger
11-06-2007, 07:09 PM
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/member.php?u=4997
Chilly1 seems to be active, but is not brave enough to just tell everyone that they won't get their money back.

Guess the losses in life crushed him and his finances.

The 2nd thing that pisses me off that FUGGER was covering up Chilly1, by saying that almost all the phases are done.
After googling some stuff, someone said that FUGGER deleted the "Finally" thread.

Yeah fugger said he delted it b/c there was no need for it anymore because all units would be shipping that week, I believe it was like 2.5 weeks ago...
I'm not saying that FUGGER is a liar, im just concerned that such a legend would do such things.

I wish you guys luck and I hope you all get what you paid for.

Chilly1 will stand up and pay for everything he has taken OR disappear forever.

teyber
11-06-2007, 07:55 PM
edited

Entsafter
11-07-2007, 05:04 AM
I think chilly1 is a pretty good scam artist. Noreger, you say the losses in life, did something happen? i thought he just peaced out. Fugger, you went to his house? he owes you lots of $$$ man, did you confront him in person?

Don't post in this thread!
I don't remember a name like yours on the customer list...

Pls don't spam here when you don't know whats going on.

teyber
11-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Don't post in this thread!
I don't remember a name like yours on the customer list...

Pls don't spam here when you don't know whats going on.
correct my name is not on the list, i was unaware this was for customers only and i edited my post. Sorry mate

BiFfMaN
11-07-2007, 11:15 AM
I remembered Chilly1 talking about his health a few years ago when i actually used to come here to the boards...

Shoot from the sounds of it then he sounded like he didnt have long to live.

anyways there are ways of finding people and from your desk too.

Philly_Boy
11-07-2007, 11:29 AM
I remembered Chilly1 talking about his health a few years ago when i actually used to come here to the boards...

Shoot from the sounds of it then he sounded like he didnt have long to live.

anyways there are ways of finding people and from your desk too.
I know where he lives...been to his house. I have his phone number. He even picks up the call usually. The issue is he lies so artfully and convincingly I think he believes what he's saying! LOL

It has been two years and a month since my order (and I am definately not the oldest order!) and he won't even post a pic of the fantastic cascade he describes to me on the phone. I had a thread active in the phase section that no one has updated since 6/13!! Link: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=142718

Like I said before...this is really sad to allow this to continue and he gets off scott free.

BiFfMaN
11-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Yah i feel for you all.....and like someone said, what can people do legally.

But seems strange really, to be active for 4 years make over 4000 posts to just scam people.......hard to belive imo.

H8Machine666
11-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Reggie really is a good fellow, I stand by him 100%. I ordered my unit from him over 2 years ago myself and still waiting for a cash refund. I talk with Reggie at least once a week on the phone for about 30 minutes so I can get updates from him on how things are going and I send emails back and forth regularly. He has always picked up the phone or given me a call back within an hour when I try to call.

Obviously this is not the s/n that I placed my order under but Reggie knows who I am.

Chilly is NOT a scammer. He's currently in debt $.5 million from all of the events surrounding the departure of his wife and severe illness. Luckily he is just now starting to get back on his feet and get things worked out. I just talked to him a few days ago and he has a new shop set up, he has all of the parts on hand for the units that need to be built, and is just looking for the time to get the units built between his day jobs. He had a good tone in his voice last I talked to him though, he hopes to be caught up with units in 6-7 months at which point he is going to start making refund payment + interest to those who cancelled their orders such as myself.

Reggie is a good guy with a big heart that ran in to serious problems that have prevented him from being able to operate his phase business. I know it's been years now, but if you were in his shoes, helpless to do anything about it, how would you feel? He IS working on getting things straightened out. Everyone that's owed something WILL get it at some point or another. It's just best at this point to let him take as much time as he needs because there's nothing that anyone can do to speed up the recovery process.

Anyhow, back to work I go.

P.S. Even if someone were able to succesfully start a lawsuit against Reggie and the plaintiff were awarded the money, he wouldn't have the money to pay it.... Just because you might win in court against the guy doesn't mean he has the funds to give you, the court will also recognize this and give him a considerable amount of time taking in to consideration his current financial situation to pay you back. In other words it's a waste of time to take him to court, it's not going to put money in your pocket any faster or get you your unit any faster.

[XC] riptide
11-08-2007, 08:37 AM
In other words it's a waste of time to take him to court, it's not going to put money in your pocket any faster or get you your unit any faster.
Yes but it will garauntee the remedy sooner or later. And also it is the courts job to find out his net worth. Its easy enough to liquidate shops and material. ;);)

H8Machine666
11-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Who are you?

Someone who's owed nearly $2500 by chilly1. Certainly not an "outside observer". If you make an attempt to contact him, he will answer or reply.

Entsafter
11-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Someone who's owed nearly $2500 by chilly1. Certainly not an "outside observer". If you make an attempt to contact him, he will answer or reply.

Thats not 100% true for all customers.

I tryed several times to contact him (a lot of pms, emails...text messages and calls)...
I got 1 answer a few days ago. :up:

I dont think that I'll get money back, but maybe some of the customers will or at least their units. But not before 2008....

Speederlander
11-08-2007, 04:29 PM

Banned for your white supremacist Aryan Nations logo? Buh bye. ;)

[XC] riptide
11-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Banned for your white supremacist Aryan Nations logo? Buh bye. ;)

Ah yes! PWN+1

kcnyc
12-16-2007, 09:04 PM
So is everyone giving up????

I just called him and it seems he is still alive and well. Had a nice conversation with him. He's working to keep afloat and 3 months behind all his bills now. He also told me he will be producing his phase change units by middle of next month. :)

Hopefully he will have some money to go around soon.

n00b 0f l337
12-17-2007, 04:06 AM
I just called him and it seems he is still alive and well. Had a nice conversation with him. He's working to keep afloat and 3 months behind all his bills now. He also told me he will be producing his phase change units by middle of next month.
I dont mean to be the hope killer, but I've been told that months ago.

One_Hertz
01-23-2008, 09:50 AM
I speak to chilly once in a while... I seemed to get a differnt experience from him than most of the folks here. I ordered my unit about 1.5 years ago and I got it within 6 weeks like he promised. Then about 8 months later it died on me and I sent it back for warranty. Been waiting 7 months or so to get it repaired (truth is I completely forgot about it for 6 of those months and never checked up) and I have complete faith that I will have it within a few months after speaking with chilly. He almost always picks up his cell when I call.

My order came from a multi million dollar business though so its not exactly a personal one. And we do have a lawyer to deal with things like this...

chilly1
02-23-2008, 10:23 AM
I have working to stay alive here. I plan to get everyone caught up this spring.
I do understand the frustration in this, I was working with Someone to get things started, but he had a funding issue and has left me hanging. I have also had an issue collecting on parts from some builders and as it is winter I am short, Summer is my season to have cash to repay those who want refunds. IF anyone wants there units back please email me, I am still awaiting my email address from Fugger for Xtremesystems. Please use retawi@cox.net or call me on my cell 702 461-8499 keep calls to a minimum as this also costs me to do.
I am not going ito the reason behind the delays just keep in mind that if I could I would have taken care of this long ago and I am doing everything to cove this, For the past two years this has been my only goal and formost in my mind, I would not be happy about it if the shoe was on the other foot.
Remember also I am not going away and if it works out by june I will have everyone taken care of. Those of you who know me well know that I will follow through as quickly as possiable.
Chilly1

chilly1
03-12-2008, 11:50 PM
In our own section (only visible for chilly1 customers waiting for their stuff) nothing happens...

So I try it with more users!

Is there anyone who has recently contact with Reggie? I (we) don't know what's going on... we're kept in the dark!

No status updates, no tracking numbers.. nothing.

Probably there are over 25 customers waiting for their stuff and nothing happens!?! No lawyers here? I need advice!

edit:
I got a message that chilly1 doesn't have an internet connection anymore... so that's the reason why he hasn't been here since 7. of july...

I am struggling with everything and I have a way out but I need help from my parteners but they are a little slow onthe uptake... so I am still working, wintwers are bad I go behind three months ... I catch up by july and then Ihave a month and a half to get some things paid then I go behind again... I got waylaid by the loans on the house and covering credit cards I did not use for things I never played... I will get caught up. this has been the first winter in three years without illness....:)

proth
03-14-2008, 07:43 PM
I'm still waiting from 2004 for my $580 refund

ACE76
03-24-2008, 09:22 PM
You know, I talked to Chilly1 a short while back about a possible phase build. At the time I didn't know all this was going on and had decided to wait on doing the build anyway. After reading this, I can not for the life of me, understand why he would entertain taking on more jobs when he owes so many people money, systems, etc etc. I'm guessing so he can bank on downpayments to sort out past issues? That is absolutely not the way to do business. I was never told about issues he was having and was even told turn around time was in the 3-5 week timeframe!! All the people who love him and respect him need to realize he isn't that guy anymore.

Sadly, he isn't the only one in the same situation. Everyone should just wait for OCZs units to hit and save $$$ and perhaps mod them for better performance down the road.

KrazyK
04-28-2008, 08:07 PM
Sorry if I am raising this thread from the dead, but I am still waiting for a refund of 800.00 from 2/13/2006. I hope I can get my refund.

Entsafter
04-30-2008, 03:26 AM
You have to wait longer...
Still nothing (2005)... and its nearly the 2x the money he owes you.

chilly1
04-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Ace If you remember we did talk and I told you that I am not building currently and that I would pm you if I did.
As to KrazyK, Just went over your PM I will get something as soon as I can...

And to all concerned Please be paientent I am working toware a solution, as I do not have any income from sept to may I do what I can when I can. Anyone wanting to speak with me PM me...

ACE76
07-28-2008, 09:12 PM
Ace If you remember we did talk and I told you that I am not building currently and that I would pm you if I did.
As to KrazyK, Just went over your PM I will get something as soon as I can...

And to all concerned Please be paientent I am working toware a solution, as I do not have any income from sept to may I do what I can when I can. Anyone wanting to speak with me PM me...

Who was it that e-mailed me after initially spoke? I was under the impression that he was your business partner?? Either way, I thought it one and the same company I was dealing with at the time. If you do ever get back on your feet and get your business back up and running full bore, I'd still love to have a system built by you. I wish you the best of luck and speedy recovery.