PDA

View Full Version : Mcr320

KALISPIMENTA
08-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Is it supposed 2 come with hose barbs?

teyber
08-25-2007, 09:31 PM
i believe so, mine did. Im not using them anyways. Did yours not or something?

sergers
08-25-2007, 09:38 PM
some do, some dont... its dependent on the distributor.

C'DaleRider
08-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Actually, depends upon where you purchased the radiator from. If you purchased it from someplace like Petra's, or Jab-Tech, yes, it comes with barbs as those places throw in a set.

If you got it from somewhere like Newegg, MicroCenter, or even Swiftech itself, no, it won't come with barbs as Swiftech doesn't put a set of barbs in with their radiators standard like they do with their water blocks.

KALISPIMENTA
08-26-2007, 09:27 AM
Yes i did bought it from microcenter and it didn't come with any barbs.The thing is it's my first wc setup,i bought the swiftech ultra+ KIT and i upgraded the rad.I asked the guys if i could make the transition from the mcr220 to the 320,"yea no problem" so at 1:00am i find out that the barbs don't fit!!! So this morning i go to the store gun dawned, I asked them is it supposed to come with barbs?"i don't know let me check another box,oh we don't have anymore i go to the back find the box he checked it and it didn't even had the bag of screws then he tells me with don't you buy the 120.3 that comes with barbs.WTF if you sell something sell the accessories for it or warn the costumer don't try to sell something 3x the $ just because it comes with a $3 part.I went to homedepot and i found a temporary solution for now ,I'm ordering the barbs from petras and ill fix it when i come from vacation.Overall the thing that piss up the most is the unprofessionalism of the Manager at microcenter that basically just tried to jerk me around.
TY
END OF RANT.:)

Martinm210
08-26-2007, 09:57 AM
No, mind did not,... purchased from sidewinder.

I think a few like Petra's adds them into their own package, but I think the standard is without.