PDA

View Full Version : argh enemy terretory cheats

saaya
07-07-2003, 03:51 PM
i never got whats so fun about cheating... what is it good for? to finally get the feeling you beat the other players? but its just a lie, you dont beat them.... man o man and they cheat so bad... so obvious...

lately i see cheats everyhwere in et... :(

no damage/extra hp

shot a panzerfaust right into one guys face from 3m distance and lost 40hp by the explosion and he jumps around as if nothing has happened...

aimbot

im equiped with a sniper rifle and sneak towards a guy from behind. im like 30m from him and give him a head shot. he turns around and fires 3 shots with his mp40 and each of them hits me in the head in like a second or less and im dead, the he kills 4 other guys only with head shots that are running around at like 30m from him...

wallhack

im on the roof of the fuel depot and see 2 of my teammates sneaking in on the west side, then i see an axis guy on the east side looking at the building following exactly the movements of the 2 allies and then walking around the building. he waits until the 2 allies both look somewhere else and runs around the corner and kills them both...

damn and for how long is et out? a month? too bad :(

SpaRat1k
07-29-2003, 09:12 PM
there are no cheats in this game, just really good players like myself.

look, here's me getting 110 headshots in one round, and i promise i have no h4x of anykind.

http://www.z-unit.com/spar/110HEADSHOTZ.jpg

saaya
07-29-2003, 11:37 PM
there are no cheats in this game, just really good players like myself.

dude, i know at least 4 people personally who cheat in that game...

and according to them there are a lot of people cheating.

SpaRat1k
07-30-2003, 12:18 AM
i play RTCW competively at the highest level, i really doubt there are any cheats in ET

if u don't have proof of cheating than i can't really believe u

saying that u got shot 3 times in the head and think it was an aimbot is rediculous, cuz i do that every day :/

i play ET all the time and i have never seen anything or anyone who i thought may have been using cheats

Twisted
07-30-2003, 10:56 AM
there ARE cheats, aimbot being the most prevalant

Attitudx
07-30-2003, 01:07 PM
in every game online you have a cheater.. weither it be 1 or 100 no online game is cheat/cheater free...... Sorr to burst your bubble

SpaRat1k
07-30-2003, 03:12 PM
if there ARE cheats show some proof :)

show me a screenshot someone who has 90% or higher accuracry with mp40/tompson.

Did ur buddy say that there were cheats? :) Or have u seen one in action and have proof?

saaya
08-02-2003, 04:50 AM
gez, come on... do you think those guys are dump enough to get such a high accurancy rate? :rolleyes:

i know a bit about cs cheats because the little 13year old brother of a friend is using them all day long. those cheating tools are getting extremely advanced, you can basically change everything even while your playing the game and you dont even see the cheats on a demo! :/

i know that there will always be cheater, but it really pisses me off when there are soo many people cheating... it just kills the fun.

mdzcpa
08-02-2003, 06:20 AM
There are always a few cheats. That's life.

However, for most RTCW ET servers, if it's set up right, Punkbuster takes care of most of them. I never go to servers without it. It just eliminates the majority of issues.

saaya
08-02-2003, 06:32 PM
"issues" ^^

SpaRat1k
08-03-2003, 03:46 AM
i agree punkbuster does a great job of eliminating cheats, if u really do have some buddies using cheats, u need to find out what they are using and report it to the guys at punkbuster, i know some of the guys there, really cool dudes.

then u can find a different excuse why u get beat :)