PDA

View Full Version : Praise: Gskill RMA

Cupcake
08-20-2007, 11:57 AM
I would just like to say thanks to the guys at Gskill

I send in my ram for an RMA and I got it back in 7 days with a snazzy new Gskill sticker with a snowboard or something :shrug:

Anyway it is by far the fastest turnaround I have ever seen and you guys rock :up:

Antiloop
08-24-2007, 01:17 AM
Hi,

I can not say same words to "Rma Europe", on 5th of june I took my rma number,I did not send the sticks rapidly since after that I was injured in a car accident,It tumbled but did its job of crumpling itself instead of crumpling me. (I send informative e mail about the situation)

I send my modules on 16th of july and Mr. G.S EUTech (or anyone there) received it 18th of june at 15:00 pm(thanks to fedex database); I waited for a week but nothing happened. I send mails to G.S EUTech,opened new topic here but nothing happened. I send pm to G.S Technician on 27th of july, and he told me that he will ask him and inform me as soon as possible (Maybe he did or did not do something for me but he satisfy me as a customer via "just" one pm in right time&place; thank you very much)

On 12nd of August I learned that he had gone two weeks vacation "without any announcement or notification". On 13rd of August Eutech told me that they have not got same sticks and they ordered and added that they expect the arrival of modules at the end of the week. (17th or 18th of august)

I told him that importing is a devil of a business, if it is possible I can pay price difference via paypal and send me 2x1gb sticks instead of 2x512. (same specs,just the amounts will increase) since they will pay for the shiping and it takes time(I do not want to wait more and more)

He told me that it is not possible and added that they only make swapping,he might be right since Gskill do not want to accept this as a company rule but 36 days passed after arrival of the sticks :clap:

Unfortunately, I can clearly say that it is not a way of supporting your customer and "thanks to" Gskill Eutech,"take into account or not", Gskill deflate the reputation on my eyes :down: :down:

My topic:
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=154060

Antiloop
09-05-2007, 01:58 AM
TODAY 49TH DAY OF MY RMA "ENIGMA", IT IS A SHAME...

kakaroto
09-05-2007, 02:46 AM
Antiloop: you've got mail.

Antiloop
09-06-2007, 04:44 AM
You have too

Fatal
09-09-2007, 12:03 PM
G.Skill was pretty fast for me, but I was disappointed how it takes 2-3 days for them to answer an email

GSKILL TECH
09-10-2007, 08:17 AM
G.Skill was pretty fast for me, but I was disappointed how it takes 2-3 days for them to answer an email
normally email reply within 1 to 2 hr during businees hr. if some email sorted to junk mail it will take up to 2 to 3 days.
anyways sorry for the delay

G.S EUTech
09-19-2007, 01:01 PM
Antiloop received his memory, topic closed.

Again my apologizes for the long delay.