PDA

View Full Version : Gray Mole and Noobzed Issue

noobzed
08-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Hi,

I am please to see this new section, several person here know my problem with Gray Mole, but now I have been in contact with him, and the refund has been initiated. All I can say, is that for everyone life is not easy everyday. Take care of you Gray..

Best regards,
Seba.

clesven
08-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Due to this new section, can you allow people under 100 posts to SEE and VIEW the threads/posts in the marketplace, but not post inside of it? That will allow people under 100 posts to buy from the sellers, and post here if they have problems! I really want to see the products people are selling.

Freddie123
08-19-2007, 10:54 AM
Is the new services forum in the cooling section invisible to you?

runmc
08-19-2007, 10:57 AM
Is the new services forum in the cooling section invisible to you?

Services in cooling is viewable to all.

Due to this new section, can you allow people under 100 posts to SEE and VIEW the threads/posts in the marketplace, but not post inside of it? That will allow people under 100 posts to buy from the sellers, and post here if they have problems! I really want to see the products people are selling.

There is now a Services section in cooling setion for phase customers.

noobzed
08-19-2007, 11:00 AM
do not polluate please :D

off subject last 3 posts..

rogard
08-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Hi,

I am please to see this new section, several person here know my problem with Gray Mole, but now I have been in contact with him, and the refund has been initiated. All I can say, is that for everyone life is not easy everyday. Take care of you Gray..

Best regards,
Seba.

Glad to see your problem resolved :clap:

Nosfer@tu
08-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Im glad the problem has been solved :)
Hope this is Gray moles first problem :D
In my book he is a GREAT person and Phase change builder

AliG
08-21-2007, 11:24 AM
I doubt it, because the reason for making it invisible until 100 posts is to get true members to join, and you get it revoked for spamming. But what can I say, I don't spam, you can check my post/day, and yet mine was revoked

noobzed
08-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Hello Gray, any update for me ?

PS: I have not yet receive the enclosures, do you plan to ship me it ?

Z3R0-CooL
08-31-2007, 08:53 AM
Gray Mole.. Can you please send back to phil my chassis motherboard CPU and water blocks... you had them for AGES and you now dont wanna finish the job u took...fair enough, good for you. CAN you ship my belongings back NOW please!

noobzed
09-05-2007, 11:55 PM
please..

Nosfer@tu
09-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Sad :(

Now I can only count on Piotress, Dimas, tim, Sanioux and Runmc :(

To gray moles defence, this is the first time I read about problems with customers.

I tried sending a PM to him a few days back with a link to this thread, nothing.

Maybe somone in England can give him a call. ?

Hope Im not flamed for this post :( it is just that everybody turns their back to threads like this... And somtimes I fell bad for the lone user :(

Pete
09-06-2007, 11:40 AM
I just got of the phone to him. I had to call him back as i had shoot off last time!

I have to say despite any indifference in the past with Gray and myself not present at all!

He has family is over currently from home home. He's been busy with them etc etc. Can't fault that seeing as there is some big pond between them!

He's just not had time or a chance to get to the pc.

He will be in touch soon as i think his family go home Sunday he said.

Oh and he is healing up well. Please do not forget that he had a huge op and truma takes time.

I hope this helps some but he is there, he did laugh, he was the Gray i know on the phone and yeah.

noobzed
09-06-2007, 03:20 PM
ok.

Nosfer@tu
09-06-2007, 10:50 PM
I just got of the phone to him. I had to call him back as i had shoot off last time!

I have to say despite any indifference in the past with Gray and myself not present at all!

He has family is over currently from home home. He's been busy with them etc etc. Can't fault that seeing as there is some big pond between them!

He's just not had time or a chance to get to the pc.

He will be in touch soon as i think his family go home Sunday he said.

Oh and he is healing up well. Please do not forget that he had a huge op and truma takes time.

I hope this helps some but he is there, he did laugh, he was the Gray i know on the phone and yeah.

Is he still suffering from that fall ?

Pete
09-07-2007, 05:49 AM
Is he still suffering from that fall ?

Nah he said he seams to be doing really well from the fall, the op etc etc and is wanting to get on with the work he has on going and get it out asap. He was really enthustic about that!

About the only builder i know that is!

noobzed
09-08-2007, 02:20 PM
need a small update please Gray..

phil stanbridge
09-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Gray Mole is a fraudster. That is the bottom line. I can't believe he can act as if nothing is wrong. It is disgusting. Pete with all due respect you don't know the circumstances surrounding my business with him.

Thickbrit
09-09-2007, 12:11 AM
I too am unable to contact Gray Mole regarding some business between us,i leave messages on his answerphone,but it would seem he is avoiding me and i am beginning to change my opinion about a guy i once respected.

noobzed
09-09-2007, 02:19 AM
what is a fraudster ?

phil stanbridge
09-09-2007, 02:33 AM
what is a fraudster ?

Fraud = wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

Fraudster - person or thing intended to deceive.

Pete
09-09-2007, 02:56 AM
Phil i have heard varying things to be honest. I had one indervidual giving a bad account of you which i soon set right. I have treid to catch you on MSN when you've been on to find out.

Pete - didnt think you and Gray got on...

Like i have said, he has family over currently, they are flying home today and he will be taking them to the airport and then i hope he is true to his word and come on his pc and in his workshop.

Nosfer@tu
09-09-2007, 05:26 AM
Lets hope this dosent turn out like so many other phase shange builders here on XS :x(

noobzed
09-09-2007, 04:11 PM
really pissed off I am..

XS phase change had been very changer nowadays.. sad and shame

noobzed
09-10-2007, 11:19 AM
so anybody had his postal address or phoen number or something to say to help me ?

where is him ? does he want to disppaear ?

omg...

Entsafter
09-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Don't overreact...
I don't think Gray is going to betrade any customers (not like other phase change builders....)!

It would help a lot when he post something in here...

Pete
09-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Please read whats been said already and i am the one which made time to call the dude to make sure he is okay not on any behalf of you lot er

ibby
09-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Gray Mole is a fraudster. That is the bottom line. I can't believe he can act as if nothing is wrong. It is disgusting. Pete with all due respect you don't know the circumstances surrounding my business with him.
:yepp:

It wasnt good :(
Together we can sort it

I too am unable to contact Gray Mole regarding some business between us,i leave messages on his answerphone,but it would seem he is avoiding me and i am beginning to change my opinion about a guy i once respected.

Hope he does something soon.

so anybody had his postal address or phoen number or something to say to help me ?

where is him ? does he want to disppaear ?

omg...

We are looking into that, I am sure pete will provide his details.
Since them two are best friends.

Please read whats been said already and i am the one which made time to call the dude to make sure he is okay not on any behalf of you lot er

??

Phil i have heard varying things to be honest. I had one indervidual giving a bad account of you which i soon set right. I have treid to catch you on MSN when you've been on to find out.

Pete - didnt think you and Gray got on...

Like i have said, he has family over currently, they are flying home today and he will be taking them to the airport and then i hope he is true to his word and come on his pc and in his workshop.

I still think you live in loo loo land.

noobzed
09-11-2007, 04:57 AM
why gray do not in touch with me ?

why not rresponding here ?

omg, if money is the problem ( an I do not think so cause he sell lot of things on eBay and it is not past selling , it is present day ) he could say it here

oh man... i am pissed of

this guy was a mods on xs, xs phase section is crappy, fraudster builder

stole money from honnest citizen

do not know the words in english to explain my wrath

edit runmc - please controll your wrath :)

Pete
09-11-2007, 06:32 AM
Noobzed

Have you Grays contact info. Have you tried? Have you read what i posted after getting off the phone to him? Do you know any of the events of what he has gone through of recently?

Do i need to take a trip to France and cut you up punch ya kidny 5 or 6 times to make you understand?

Now understand my wrath in your own tounge

Noobzed Vous avez information de contact de gris. Avez-vous essayé ? Avez-vous lu ce que j'ai signalé après être arrivé outre du téléphone lui ? Savez-vous n'importe lequel des événements de ce qu'il est intervenu de récemment ? Est-ce que je dois prendre un voyage en France et vous couper vers le haut du ya de poinçon des 5 ou 6 périodes kidny de vous inciter à comprendre ?

Just go through each page and the answer is here and Gray even posted him self telling you the sistuation publicly let alone anyhting between your selfs

Nosfer@tu
09-11-2007, 06:47 AM
Noobzed

Have you Grays contact info. Have you tried? Have you read what i posted after getting off the phone to him? Do you know any of the events of what he has gone through of recently?

Do i need to take a trip to France and cut you up punch ya kidny 5 or 6 times to make you understand?

Noobzed Vous avez information de contact de gris. Avez-vous essayé ? Avez-vous lu ce que j'ai signalé après être arrivé outre du téléphone lui ? Savez-vous n'importe lequel des événements de ce qu'il est intervenu de récemment ? Est-ce que je dois prendre un voyage en France et vous couper vers le haut du ya de poinçon des 5 ou 6 périodes kidny de vous inciter à comprendre ?

Just go through each page and the answer is here and Gray even posted him self telling you the sistuation publicly let alone anyhting between your selfs

maybe you need to watch what you say.
Threadening to kick his ass makes you a kid here Pete!

How lame are you so even say that? This is NOT your money, So don defend him if you have nothing to say!
That will propperly give you a LONG ***BIP*** for even writing :banana::banana::banana::banana: like that! And you should!
:down: AMAZING!

EDITED and removed 1 word with BIP. Not my place to decide :mad:
Im glad you are not my freind talking to my customers like that! :down:

runmc
09-11-2007, 07:11 AM
Pete you are a great friend of Gray's to stand up for him like you do but please let Gray do his own talking. I will try and keep comment clean and non flaming. When you add your comments it only makes matter worse.

thank you:)

noobzed
09-11-2007, 07:29 AM
Noobzed

come!

i have his cell number , home number, postal adress

but i live in france, do you know how much it cost telephon for Uk ?

i am totaly screwed by this guy and i cannot dot nothing

Pete
09-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Ron, sorry but i am passinbg on what i know of 1st hand and to make it clear for someone that may not understand English. My English is bad yet it's my main speaking.

Phone his house phone, cheaper than his mobile and willget a result as needed. But as i said he had family over and everything eles he posted

noobzed
09-11-2007, 08:05 AM
i think he can find 5 minutes to ge tin touch with me.. for 550€ you can find time, waste of time and money for me

I do not recommend Gray Mole for building units, he stole money !

everyone needs to be advised, be aware.

Nosfer@tu
09-11-2007, 08:07 AM
Pete you are a great friend of Gray's to stand up for him like you do but please let Gray do his own talking. I will try and keep comment clean and non flaming. When you add your comments it only makes matter worse.

thank you:)

I think you missed somthing here runmc ?

Noobzed

Dident know that kind of laming was allowed ?

runmc
09-11-2007, 08:51 AM
I am giving everyone a friendly suggestion. If you want to participate in this thread and these forum, please not flaming or threatening each other or anyone else. You can do all the flaming you want in a private PM. Consider this the last warning. ;)

noobzed
09-11-2007, 09:28 AM
I am giving everyone a friendly suggestion. If you want to participate in this thread and these forum, please not flaming or threatening each other or anyone else. You can do all the flaming you want in a private PM. Consider this the last warning. ;)

too easy..

Nosfer@tu
09-11-2007, 10:59 AM
too easy..

Thats the way it is :)

It sux but he is a mod and he dosent want to tollerate this.
So what you do it respect his desition or fell the consequenses :(

Now respect it and just post dayily updates. Call the man and keep calling him.

Every time he dosent answer, write... Called Gray, No answer in the thread.
You can put presure on him. But just do it withour swearing or cussing.:cool:
Stay COOL!

ibby
09-11-2007, 02:03 PM
come!

i have his cell number , home number, postal adress

but i live in france, do you know how much it cost telephon for Uk ?

i am totaly screwed by this guy and i cannot dot nothing

It doesnt cost alot nowdays, Have you tried to buy a Phone card ?
Or go to a Voice over IP internet cafe :up:

Noobzed

Ok we understand Grays Issue, However YOU have no right to threatn someone who feels like they have been a victim ot fraud.

We each have our own views, and I would apreciate it if you kept these kind of remarks in your head.

The point being, why doesnt Gray come forward now, instead of standing behind you.

Maybe you are in on it as well ;)

:up: - I wont be messing with you :rofl:

Thats the way it is :)

It sux but he is a mod and he dosent want to tollerate this.
So what you do it respect his desition or fell the consequenses :(

Now respect it and just post dayily updates. Call the man and keep calling him.

Every time he dosent answer, write... Called Gray, No answer in the thread.
You can put presure on him. But just do it withour swearing or cussing.:cool:
Stay COOL!

Noobzed, contact me. I want to compare details I have for Gray with you.
Personal Message, DO NOT post his details on the forums.

Gray Mole
09-13-2007, 10:28 PM
My parents were here for 2 weeks from Canada to visit. Was a bit of short notice. Sorry about that, made it hard to get anything done. Much as I regret the delay in restarting the phase projects, I see them maybe once a year if I'm lucky, and it's helped a lot getting my head back in place.

I've already messaged you Noobzed, and will update you shortly. By next week your refund and the other will be done.

I've been working the evenings this week on phase, and will have some pictures tomorrow of the first unit going out. From now until it's all done I'm working nights and weekends on the projects (and days if I can get some time off from the dayjob) and I'll post pics of what's going out as it's done.

I said before that I'm not going anywhere and I meant that.

Gray

Gray Mole
09-13-2007, 10:58 PM

I don't really want to go into detail about our business in public Phil. Do you?

I apologise for the delay in your receiving back the case and items. However, if you would have paid for the work that you requested as and when promised, you would have received them and the cooling unit you wanted. You promised on 3 or 4 occasions that payment would be made and it wasn't.

I assume you didn't send out items from Extreme Prometeia in the hopes that you might get paid later, and it's not a practice I subscribe to either.

If you would like to leave it at that, I'm fine with it. I prefer not to flame in public about private things.

Gray

Nosfer@tu
09-14-2007, 12:10 AM
My parents were here for 2 weeks from Canada to visit. Was a bit of short notice. Sorry about that, made it hard to get anything done. Much as I regret the delay in restarting the phase projects, I see them maybe once a year if I'm lucky, and it's helped a lot getting my head back in place.

I've already messaged you Noobzed, and will update you shortly. By next week your refund and the other will be done.

I've been working the evenings this week on phase, and will have some pictures tomorrow of the first unit going out. From now until it's all done I'm working nights and weekends on the projects (and days if I can get some time off from the dayjob) and I'll post pics of what's going out as it's done.

I said before that I'm not going anywhere and I meant that.

Gray

And everybody respect that m8.
You should just have spent 3min online to answer to the topic :(

noobzed
09-14-2007, 04:33 AM
Gray Mole, now words are not enough for me, I am really sorry but every one have his own problems, and even if your parents were here, it is easy to go on the web and say you was busy, just to calm down spirits..

Now there are two problems beetween you and me :

1) refund 500€ on my paypal
2) ship the Aitor enclosures I paid 500+ USD

Be gentle and do it quick please.

noobzed
09-17-2007, 10:05 AM
up.

Wellcomef3-a
09-18-2007, 12:26 PM
People nowadays are always quick to jump to conclusions without bothering to learn of or consider the full picture, ie. they cannot see beyond their own selfishness. I'm quite sure that had the full story been known and also of the problems Gray_Mole has been experiencing recently then people would not have cause for complaint, one must give and take according to the situation and be less eager to rubbish anothers reputation or character.

In a perfect world Gray_Mole would have posted some details of the problems he was having and assured everyone that all customers orders/work would be fulfilled. However we do not live in a perfect world and people react differently when under stress or faced with problems so if there is anyone out there who can honestly say that they have never behaved irrationally or never acted differently when their whole world seems to be falling in on top of their heads then please present yourself and you may cast the first stone. Somehow I don't think there will be many takers.
I will comment further, Gray_Mole has not just appeared on the scene, he has over 1000 posts to his credit and you have all seen examples of his work and possibly exchanged PM's with him. Were you not aware of the problems he has had with his hands? And there are other matters which are also extremely sensitive and important to him which I will not divulge here. A person does not go from being totally honest and 100% trustworthy to being totally bent and with total disregard for others in one step. It just does not happen! With that in mind those clients of Gray's who had paid money or were owed money by him should have thought the matter through and had more faith in him.
Please, guys, lets use more restraint and refrain from slandering others in public. In this case it did nothing but inflame the issue and the offending post should have been removed immediately.If you want to slander others in public then I suggest you tell all on the Jerry Springer show.

My two cents....;)

noobzed
09-19-2007, 01:19 AM
need update please..

now your family are gone, so you have time to speak here, right ?

please I am awaiting money now, and you have not ship the whole enclosure kit.

omg it is too long..

Pete
09-19-2007, 07:32 AM
need update please..

now your family are gone, so you have time to speak here, right ?

please I am awaiting money now, and you have not ship the whole enclosure kit.

omg it is too long..

Dude please just let him get to you! He is working on it all and has one unit out as in the phase section.

Gray could be paidf weekly, monthly. He also has a family to surport as well.

Just factors to take into account

Nosfer@tu
09-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Dude please just let him get to you! He is working on it all and has one unit out as in the phase section.

Dosent he just have to send the money back and ship the evap?

noobzed
09-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Dosent he just have to send the money back and ship the evap?

yes...

Nosfer@tu
09-19-2007, 10:31 PM
yes...

So it is money problems like all other phase builders ?

noobzed
09-20-2007, 07:41 AM
So it is money problems like all other phase builders ?

yes..

and I have now, troubles with money, like obligation to pay some TAX for my house and other things, and I am very very short, I didnt go on hollidays because lack of money..

Gray had to pay me 500€ and he he is not taking one minute to responds here..

Entsafter
09-20-2007, 07:57 AM
I really don't unterstand noobzed!

Why do you buy stuff you can't afford? It's not Gray's fault that you've a lack of money. You've to decide, if you have the money to buy something.

He could have send your modded unit (or whatever) and you didn't have more money, understand that?

DONT BUY STUFF YOU CANT AFFORD!

Gray Mole
09-20-2007, 09:39 AM
I mentioned it in another thread, and I'll repeat it here.

This particular thread is for Sebastian and myself.

People throwing in their opinion for or against things isn't making any difference other than stirring the pot.

I already told you, Seba, that your refund will happen this week and it will likely be tomorrow(friday).

For the record, the unit was done other than the case, which changed spec quite regularly. The case was so completely altered that when I got really bad in my hand I couldn't deal with the balance of the work on it.

I realise that with the state of things in XS at the moment, there is a great deal of concern about builders and relationships. However, even if this matter isn't going to be dealt with privately, I would prefer it was left for Seba and I to deal with.

That includes those who have supported me (thank you :) ) you don't have to worry, I can take care of myself. I'd rather not risk a bunch of bad feelings with people trying to stick up for me.

I hope that's clear enough. If you're not involved in a business relationship then can you please leave it for those who are?

As I said, your refund and the other one I need to deal with are going to be dealt with as soon as I have it for you. No amount of pushing, posting, or yelling is going to make any difference in the speed at which that is done. It's your perogative to post here as you wish, but it isn't going to make much difference. I told you that your refund and enclosures will be sent. They will. I was hoping for the money to be available earlier in the week but I did send you a message via MSN to let you know that it would be this week at some point.

The enclosures I will send asap, and I do apologise for that delay. It's all too easy to get distracted by work and my son but I'll make sure that they are sent right away.

Gray

noobzed
09-20-2007, 06:35 PM
I really don't unterstand noobzed!

Why do you buy stuff you can't afford? It's not Gray's fault that you've a lack of money. You've to decide, if you have the money to buy something.

He could have send your modded unit (or whatever) and you didn't have more money, understand that?

DONT BUY STUFF YOU CANT AFFORD!

several month before I had some cash to spend, and I spend it with gray by giving it to gray

now things haved changed

i just

WANT

THE

MONEY

BACK

no more words gray, do it. everytime ony words

are you a reponsible adult or not ?

you have to assume what you say !

many time you say I refund you but you do nothing

( oh yes 100€ .... what a refund ... )

so now do it completly please..

life can change , one time you have money, one time you need money, I need my money now

do you see the numbers of posts i do here ?

do you think I would post if i have not need the money ?

the thin i really cannot understand gray, is you cant pay me now

do you live , eat, buy clothes without money ? i think no,so you have money so refund me please

Gray Mole
09-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Money now in bank, will transfer into paypal and make paypal payment as soon as it's done. (can't be card based paypal payment, so have to transfer funds in)

Expect 3-4 days, but will tranfer as soon as it's in paypal.

Packed the items, and will be posted tomorrow morning, so expect a day or three and it should be at your door as well.

Gray

noobzed
09-27-2007, 08:55 PM
now it is 28 of september

5 days since your post

i have nothing in my paypal

i have no package from england at home

so are you lying or what ?

explain please

what 's wrong with you eh ?

no more excuse , everybody is watching

noobzed
09-27-2007, 09:07 PM

do not came back here cause it is not your problem here

do not came back or I tell moderation to do something

Circaflex
09-27-2007, 09:44 PM

I hate to be a burden, but Pete i have notified admins to look at your posts. I dont see the need to post in any of these builder/customer threads as you havent dealt with them and or are owed projects. I say to keep the threads clean and flame free you should step out of the threads only because you seem to give people the advice of just wait it out when they have waited for long enough. i know you're trying to help, but it really isnt helping if you dont always know the full story nor really have any relations with the builder or customer. I feel these threads should only be for people who are actually dealing with getting money back and or a unit.

Pete
09-28-2007, 01:38 AM
do not came back here cause it is not your problem here

do not came back or I tell moderation to do something

This was said ages ago and was delt with admin. You need to chillout

I hate to be a burden, but Pete i have notified admins to look at your posts. I dont see the need to post in any of these builder/customer threads as you havent dealt with them and or are owed projects. I say to keep the threads clean and flame free you should step out of the threads only because you seem to give people the advice of just wait it out when they have waited for long enough. i know you're trying to help, but it really isnt helping if you dont always know the full story nor really have any relations with the builder or customer. I feel these threads should only be for people who are actually dealing with getting money back and or a unit.

Okay thats not a first nor a last okay but did one person that has on going project with Gray take they time to give him a call to make sure he is okay, that everything is okay let alone anything eles no.

I took the time despite any past differnce between Gray and myself to call him and make sure then Mole is ok, of which is how i found out how ill he'd been and the fact than man from Cad had his family over here. Knowing the way money works you'd make the most of the moments you get such as when your family comes over once a year you make the most. Thats not a crime at all.

Additon to this he's got a really cool son which Gray gives up from what i can tell a lot for to make sure his kid is happy. Now any paerent would understand that and with what Gray has said thats happened personly in his life and my own personal experice of home life being hard due to divorce etc again how on earth can you fault the guy. Just think about it.

Not one on the build list as far as i can see here took 5 mins to call and say'' Alright Gray, how you doing?'' it's not hard but it's the easyest thing to say and goes a long way.

I'm leaving this one but the Luke one i am involved with now sadly as it seams no one in there really knows the truth to whats gone on.

But i want to ask you to put your self in Gray boots, go read all his posts and then ready what people have posted here and how dam right rude they have been. Nowt happens over night, flick of a switch and click of the fingers but it does in time happen and remeber there are other service/people being used here to get things done ie:Banks, Paypal, RoyalMail etc which all have downtimes

Just think, take 2 seconds

noobzed
09-28-2007, 06:14 AM
Gray had PM me, update soon I think.

Nosfer@tu
09-29-2007, 07:09 AM
This was said ages ago and was delt with admin. You need to chillout

Okay thats not a first nor a last okay but did one person that has on going project with Gray take they time to give him a call to make sure he is okay, that everything is okay let alone anything eles no.

I took the time despite any past differnce between Gray and myself to call him and make sure then Mole is ok, of which is how i found out how ill he'd been and the fact than man from Cad had his family over here. Knowing the way money works you'd make the most of the moments you get such as when your family comes over once a year you make the most. Thats not a crime at all.

Additon to this he's got a really cool son which Gray gives up from what i can tell a lot for to make sure his kid is happy. Now any paerent would understand that and with what Gray has said thats happened personly in his life and my own personal experice of home life being hard due to divorce etc again how on earth can you fault the guy. Just think about it.

Not one on the build list as far as i can see here took 5 mins to call and say'' Alright Gray, how you doing?'' it's not hard but it's the easyest thing to say and goes a long way.

I'm leaving this one but the Luke one i am involved with now sadly as it seams no one in there really knows the truth to whats gone on.

But i want to ask you to put your self in Gray boots, go read all his posts and then ready what people have posted here and how dam right rude they have been. Nowt happens over night, flick of a switch and click of the fingers but it does in time happen and remeber there are other service/people being used here to get things done ie:Banks, Paypal, RoyalMail etc which all have downtimes

Just think, take 2 seconds

Pete, wake up.

The man is in money trouble like we have seen so many times from builders.
So now you want customers to call the man and ask him if he is having a bad day ? :up:
That would mean he has to pick up the phone m8.
If I understod that correctly he dident any of the times.

runmc
09-29-2007, 08:22 AM
Can we please just let the builder and the customer discuss their problems here. This is a not Speak Freely chat forum that is open for individual outsiders comments. ;)

Gray Mole
09-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Balance of refund now sent, and tracking details PM'd.

As stated, neither Pete nor Nosferatu have really had any business posting here, along with a plethora of others.

The situation is resolved (pending Seba confirming the payment received, and the items delivered) and the issue is closed.

Cheers

Gray

noobzed
09-30-2007, 09:22 PM
I confirmed for money, and I am sure package 'll arrive

Problem solved, really thank you Gray.

Post is about to be closed..

Gray Mole
10-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Just checked tracking again, and it's still en route :mad:

So much for 'priority air express' shipping :rolleyes:

Sorry it's taking so long, looks like your postal service is about as efficient as ours over here:shakes:

Hopefully arrives very soon

Gray

Gray Mole
10-20-2007, 09:48 PM
Just as an FYI, the 2 refunds that were pending have both been done. Should have posted that before but I got a nasty flu and it's slammed me for a couple weeks now :rolleyes:

Seba should have his package by now, but hopefully will post that it's arrived.

That brings me up to date with what's in this thread, and I'm working on other projects to get them all done.

Will be posting the latest V2k project today.

Far as I can tell this thread is pretty much done, but hope to see a final post from Seba about the package.

Gray

noobzed
10-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Just as an FYI, the 2 refunds that were pending have both been done. Should have posted that before but I got a nasty flu and it's slammed me for a couple weeks now :rolleyes:

Seba should have his package by now, but hopefully will post that it's arrived.

That brings me up to date with what's in this thread, and I'm working on other projects to get them all done.

Will be posting the latest V2k project today.

Far as I can tell this thread is pretty much done, but hope to see a final post from Seba about the package.

Gray

so.. this is my post as you asked

i have got the refund of 500€, i lost some % with paypal fee :/
( you were suposed to refund 550€ in fact ... but no problem at all )

yes i have receive the package, late, but received
the kit is incomplete...
i paid 529$ usd to ssilencer for the kit(1) but INCLUDING the copper evaps
and evaporators were not in the package you sent

so again I am in trouble with you, not so much but I lost money again..
if you can do something, you are welcome

(1) the kit is : 2 acrylic enclosures with mounting mechanism
2 slim copper evaporators..

have a nice day

Gray Mole
10-22-2007, 04:00 AM
I asked you to remind me what was left owing and you'd said 500. If you'd have said 550 that's what I would have sent. I'll send another 50 euro soon as I can then, if that will make you happy.

We had the conversation about the evaps pretty much right after you cancelled. Perhaps at the time you were feeling differently. You'd asked if I would buy them and I said that I didn't have the cash at the time. You then stated that you understood that returning the evaps when they were already brazed in would be difficult and said that you would appreciate if I could return the enclosures as you could sell them.

Basically, I've been paid by paypal and didn't charge you anything for using it, and now have to reimburse you for the %. Fine, I will. I've also got to try to get the evaps out with minimal disturbance to the system, probably giving you flex lines/cap/etc along with it as it's not worth separating it. This, after doing many extra's in the original build not asking for anything more, and in the end losing money to take care of you.

I'll contact Ssilencer and get a pair of evaps to replace them then. Perhaps that will make you happy. I hope so, but can you consider everything and please make sure? I'd like to think that at some point I won't be pressured to give more after we make an agreement.

Gray

noobzed
10-22-2007, 09:54 AM
or I can sell you these evaps for a good price, all things you said is well acceptable mate, no problem take your time, contact me on msn or here when you want, you have been in troubles this year, lot of problem for you i do not want to charge you with other problem.

perhaps we can speak about money amount on MP and not here ?
PS: I 'll not ask you for % paypal fee, sorry if you have understand other things

noobzed
11-06-2007, 09:29 AM
so 15 days later, do you have any news, update ?

thx

noobzed
12-27-2008, 07:47 AM
more than one year after, no news from gray mole
is gray mole dead ?
never send me back the both copper evaps made by ssilencer
these two guys ssilencer and gray mole were my all life worst experience in pc world
not just lies but so much high prices..
gray mole is probably dead or something like this but ssilencer is still active
so be carefull on what builder you paid for your unit
did someone is in contact with gray recently ?
I'll never stop to update untill my goods or money came back to me..

Movieman
12-27-2008, 08:12 AM
Gray Mole:
Last Activity: 11-15-2007 04:21 PM
one year and 6 weeks ago..
I suggest you try him by email or phone.
Best of Luck!

noobzed
12-10-2010, 04:01 PM
so you back gray mole, so I hope you can ship me the two evaps you stole ? and the last 50€ you have to refund me ?

did you think I forgot you ? it is moderators that ask me to claim my goods, now almost in 2011

Gray Mole
12-10-2010, 04:29 PM
I certainly haven't forgotten you.

Being a big part of the reason I left for so long.

I seem to remember paying you, then having you tell me I owed you more.

Sending you parts, you asking for more.

Cancelling your unit just as I'd finished it.

Oh no, I would struggle to forget you.

The hours you demanded that I spend 'chatting' with you when I needed to work, on yours and other's units? The times you got angry and threatened to cancel your unit if I wasn't there to 'chat' with about it? Demands for daily and often minute by minute accounts of where I was at, even if I was waiting for parts and had already told you?

I don't really care whether you remember me or not. You've gotten everything you'll ever get from me, and a lot more.

If I end up banned because I refuse to keep 'giving', to a point where you ended up getting more than I actually got for the unit I was building, HAD built that you cancelled, then so be it.

I'm not here looking to get business, or for personal gain. I just miss XS and the people here. I'm sorry to say that you're definitely not one of them.

I regret the day that Ssilencer passed you along to me. He did warn me that you would be 'hard work' but if I'd known I would have declined and then some.

You ended up with every penny you paid me. You started demanding paypal fee costs, shipping costs, and anything else you seemed to want to squeeze.

I'd left the evap heads on the unit, hoping to salvage SOMETHING out of the weeks of my life that I gave to you. I didn't cancel it. You did.

As it turned out, that unit never did get sold. After all the custom case work you demanded, the changes in configuration you kept demanding, the hours/days/weeks of lost time you demanded. You cancelled.

As far as I'm concerned I owe you less than nothing.

Post what you like about me, I'm not going to try to keep any of the details a secret.

Gray

Wellcomef3-a
12-10-2010, 05:33 PM
What the hell is this going on? :confused: I get an email from Xtreme Systems.org and it sounds like I am personally being held responsible for whatever what went wrong or didn't go right between said members above. This is the email that I received:

Dear Wellcomef3-a,

noobzed has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Gray Mole and Noobzed Issue - in the Builder/Customer Relations forum of XtremeSystems Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=155853&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
so you back gray mole, so I hope you can ship me the two evaps you stole ? and the last 50€ you have to refund me ?

did you think I forgot you ? it is moderators that ask me to claim my goods, now almost in 2011

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
XtremeSystems Forums

I do not take kindly to emails of this sort, I unsuscribed from this thread several years ago and all of a sudden I become subscribed to it by whom or how I do not know. All I can say on the matter is that when I spoke with Gray Mole several years ago with respect to him modifying my Mach II GT single stage phase change unit I found him to be very polite, of good character, honest, and eager to please. I did not have the work done because the sky fell in on the nursery rhyme character shortly after we discussed the modifications that needed doing and I believe that Gray Mole was having serious issues along marital lines or that his partner was gravely ill. I do not know for sure how or why his problems began but my assessment of him still stands. :up:

And now I shall unsuscribe from this thread again and hope that the joker who resuscribed me to it has wet his pants with laughter and gets his foreskin stuck in the zip of his trousers :ROTF: after changing into different underpants.

Thank you and goodnight all.

noobzed
12-11-2010, 12:04 AM
So, moderators, you let Gray Mole, evolve like this, without any consequences ? He can come back, and juste ignore his passed and all is ok ?
XS forums sounds good so ... Hope moderators are not so clement.

** You send me 500€, it was 550€. You sent me some screws, a plexi enclosure, but NOT the evaps, I paid $500+ to Ssilencer, how can you say all is ok ? Why did you left XS forums if you are a good guy ? Perhaps you had not stole not only me ... Who knows ? All cooling forum section ( maybe entire XS forum ) is watching you, and hope nobody 'll order you a unit.

** Why I came back here several years after, do you think 50€ il all for me, or a piece of copper, several years later, I have a daughter, a wife, and a good PC too, I just want everybody to know that you are a :

-Lier
-Stoler
-Bad worker
-Coward or lache

Movieman
12-11-2010, 07:37 AM
So, moderators, you let Gray Mole, evolve like this, without any consequences ? He can come back, and juste ignore his passed and all is ok ?

** You send me 500€, it was 550€. You sent me some screws, a plexi enclosure, but NOT the evaps, I paid $500+ to Ssilencer, how can you say all is ok ? Why did you left XS forums if you are a good guy ? Perhaps you had not stole not only me ... Who knows ? All cooling forum section ( maybe entire XS forum ) is watching you, and hope nobody 'll order you a unit.

** Why I came back here several years after, do you think 50€ il all for me, or a piece of copper, several years later, I have a daughter, a wife, and a good PC too, I just want everybody to know that you are a :

-Lier
-Stoler
-Bad worker
-Coward or lache

It's being discussed.
Thank you for bringing this up.

Gray Mole
12-11-2010, 10:04 AM

-Lier
-Stoler
-Bad worker
-Coward or lache

I came back because I missed the people here.

I owed you 500 euro and paid you. You then told me you wanted paypal charges covered, along with something else it cost you.

You told me you wanted the enclosures, so I sent them. You then told me you wanted the evaps as well, after you'd recieved the enclosures.

They came to me unbrazed, they were now part of a complete lineset and you weren't willing to pay anything for that work (or anything else)

I spent probably 100 hours on the brazing, the modification of the case (that ended up being scrapped) the working and reworking of the unit from changes you requested as it was being done.

So it cost me a case worth 100 euros. The copper and brazing rods, 40 euros. The other little things that got used up, maybe another 20 euros.

So the unit you ordered, then cancelled, cost me around 160 euros. Plus the hours I spent wasted.

You make it sound like I stole from you. Like I ripped you off. How is it that I was doing my part, doing a LOT more than my part (I never asked for more money for the extra work you kept requesting) and you cancelled the unit AFTER the work was put in, and I'M the one that's ripping you off?

Well I've lost my access to the classified section, likely due to your efforts.

Is that enough for you? Or is there something more you'd like to have done?

Any other 'business' would have told you that when this kind of custom work was 99% complete that you couldn't cancel. I let you, because you told me you were having a problem with money and could no longer afford it.

But having to deal with you on a daily basis was what drove me out of XS before. It's starting to sound like that's what will happen again.

I've never had to deal with Trolls before. Seems like that's what you're doing but maybe I'm wrong.

Gray Mole
12-11-2010, 02:45 PM
I just wanted to say, since my posts in this particular 'issue' make it sound like I'm unwilling to bend, that this one isn't an issue I see as being 'ongoing'.

There are some people that ended up losing out a while back, some from my actions and some that were supposed to be dealt with by others and weren't. I've been trying to contact and deal with those, though some are unreachable and some don't want to have anything done.

Those are issues I'm working on, and will continue to work on until they are either sorted out, or avenues exhausted.

This is a bit different, since it is one that the 'customer' wanted back more than actually paid, after cancelling a unit that was labour intensive and nearly finished.

The full amount was paid back to him, and parts that weren't actually 'bolted down' were sent.

No money was given for the work that was done, nor the parts that were used and couldn't be re used.

I'm not sure what is 'fair' in situations like this, nor am I an expert on legal matters of this kind, but I feel that I did more than what was fair given the circumstances surrounding it.

Other situations where people weren't treated fairly will be resolved as such, but to me this is closed.

Gray

Movieman
12-11-2010, 03:13 PM
I just wanted to say, since my posts in this particular 'issue' make it sound like I'm unwilling to bend, that this one isn't an issue I see as being 'ongoing'.

There are some people that ended up losing out a while back, some from my actions and some that were supposed to be dealt with by others and weren't. I've been trying to contact and deal with those, though some are unreachable and some don't want to have anything done.

Those are issues I'm working on, and will continue to work on until they are either sorted out, or avenues exhausted.

This is a bit different, since it is one that the 'customer' wanted back more than actually paid, after cancelling a unit that was labour intensive and nearly finished.

The full amount was paid back to him, and parts that weren't actually 'bolted down' were sent.

No money was given for the work that was done, nor the parts that were used and couldn't be re used.

I'm not sure what is 'fair' in situations like this, nor am I an expert on legal matters of this kind, but I feel that I did more than what was fair given the circumstances surrounding it.

Other situations where people weren't treated fairly will be resolved as such, but to me this is closed.

Gray

Just my thoughts on how situations like this can and should be prevented.
When you first "do the deal" It's up to you the seller to set the rules.
One is that you set a reasonable timeframe and stick to it.
Build in "fudge" time as we all know that things happen beyond our control.
Also the customer has to be told before he ever sends a dime that he doesn't have the option of cancelling the deal once money has been sent.
The money and I mean all of it should be paid up front.
Then discussion and I mean so that both sides know exactly what is to be built and none of this "Oh change this and change that" half way through.
I would also leave the shipping costs open till everything is done as they change so fast today.
If you stick with this then there are no issues.
Business is all about eliminating potential issues beforehand so that both parties are happy at the end.

Gray Mole
12-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Just my thoughts on how situations like this can and should be prevented.
When you first "do the deal" It's up to you the seller to set the rules.
One is that you set a reasonable timeframe and stick to it.
Build in "fudge" time as we all know that things happen beyond our control.
Also the customer has to be told before he ever sends a dime that he doesn't have the option of cancelling the deal once money has been sent.
The money and I mean all of it should be paid up front.
Then discussion and I mean so that both sides know exactly what is to be built and none of this "Oh change this and change that" half way through.
I would also leave the shipping costs open till everything is done as they change so fast today.
If you stick with this then there are no issues.
Business is all about eliminating potential issues beforehand so that both parties are happy at the end.

Suppose you're right, and that's what I should have done back then.

Never minded being more flexible about things, and didn't really mind giving a full refund either, even though it was after so much time and materials spent.

Just hated the fact that no matter how much I gave, he just seemed to want more. Got to a point where I drew a line and that was it.

I don't (and won't) do any custom work anymore, other than maybe making a slight change on a unit I've already built and am selling. Custom work is pretty rewarding (more personally than financially) but it's led to things like this happening.

Sorry about the grief for the Admins, though.

Gray

noobzed
12-11-2010, 04:55 PM
I paid WHOLE SET OF EVAPS, not only plexi enclosure and some screws, because this is that you sent me ! Not a single poor copper thing !
I let you with your life and your problems, I wanted just to say to everbody to not contact you for a build, I do not want money, I do not want evaps, I want nothing,
just I'm disappear and I remember well.
To conclude, I 'll try to take a screenshot of my paypal just to see what is the balance beetween what I paid and what you refund, I think it'll be funny ;)

noobzed
12-11-2010, 04:58 PM
You told me you wanted the enclosures, so I sent them. You then told me you wanted the evaps as well, after you'd recieved the enclosures.

They came to me unbrazed, they were now part of a complete lineset and you weren't willing to pay anything for that work (or anything else)

I said send me the whole evaps and enclosures, you sent only enclosures, but I can't proove it cause I have not the msn log ...
This is a joke ? You utilize for another unit ? The evaps I paid $529 you never sent me and you brazed to another unit ... not so funny

How many pictures you show me of the work ? Almost nothing man ... You see this admins ? The work was done at something like 20% ?
After weeks of waiting, what a joke ... So-called one of the best UK builder ... Do you kept the pics of this work ? If yes, show to eerybody, show it man, show your great work ... Before you started the job, I give you informations about what I wanted, I have not change so much during the build, I gave you my wishes BEFORE, about design and other things.

Gray Mole
12-11-2010, 06:58 PM
I said send me the whole evaps and enclosures, you sent only enclosures, but I can't proove it cause I have not the msn log ...
This is a joke ? You utilize for another unit ? The evaps I paid $529 you never sent me and you brazed to another unit ... not so funny

How many pictures you show me of the work ? Almost nothing man ... You see this admins ? The work was done at something like 20% ?
After weeks of waiting, what a joke ... So-called one of the best UK builder ... Do you kept the pics of this work ? If yes, show to eerybody, show it man, show your great work ... Before you started the job, I give you informations about what I wanted, I have not change so much during the build, I gave you my wishes BEFORE, about design and other things.

I suppose you can say anyting you'd like.

The cooler was done, the case was modified and extended.

The line was changed twice.

The only thing the unit was waiting for was a controller that I can remember, and that was between you and Ssilencer.

The color was something you never seemed to be able to narrow down though. Black. Red. custom graphics. That seemed to be something you could never decide on.

The cooling part of the unit was done, load tested, ready. You know that.

The case was done, solid, and ready for whenever you decided what color it would be.

The @itor evaps are still here. I'm using them on the quad compressor unit because they're here. I never sold them or used them on anything I sold.

You're posting repeated because for some reason you think I tried to steal from you. I didn't, I tried to give you what I could to make you happy. That ended up being impossible.

I have no intention of giving you more than you gave me to build a unit for you. You can keep posting what you like, and that's not going to change.

You can keep lying about what happened in the end, and people will either believe you or not. They may start to notice what dealing with you was like, though, so be careful.

I wish I could find the pics from your worklog. You did ask me not to post a thread so that you could be the one to show it off. Now I wish I had.

But this ends up being one of those 'he said' arguments, not interested in playing that game with you.

I paid you back all you gave me, charged nothing for any work I did.

Again, if you want the evaporators back now, just pay for the work of making it into a lineset and the flex line they're attached to.

Otherwise, you're entirely welcome to drop it.

Gray

Gray Mole
12-11-2010, 08:06 PM
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1453/img3545h.jpg

I couldn't find any of the unit when it had dual heads, but this one is after I remodded it with a single head and chopped in basic displays and a switch.

A few more scratches but basically the same case. I never did refinish the front 100% but as I'd said, was waiting for a final decision on color or decals.

Was hoping to sell it like that just to use up the case, but no one wanted a dual head at the time, and no one else seemed inclined toward the rear entry that you wanted.

I sent you pictures of it with dual heads similar to this, though the displays weren't in since I think you'd wanted a dual LCD display.

Just to set the record straight. The unit was done other than waiting for things you needed to finalise.

Oh, and it seems that first you said you wanted your 50 euro and evaps, and then you say you don't want either, just to make sure that no one buys a unit from me. What exactly is it that you ARE after? To make my life hell again? Sorry, but you've already accomplished that once.

As I said before, I would like to make amends to anyone that I owe from the past. You're not one of them.

Gray

noobzed
12-11-2010, 11:07 PM
So I made your life hell ? It's my fault if you divorced and had an accident ? Well ...

Gray Mole
12-12-2010, 12:40 AM
No, Sebastian, you didn't make my wife hate my guts, nor did you cause me bodily harm. (unless that WAS you)

You just kept (and seem to keep on) chasing me around, badmouthing me, the work I do, and anything else about me you can find. Without end.

You also seem to latch on to anyone that I have anything to do with, calling them names even if you have nothing to do with them.

I spend countless hours having to chat with you about the unit (and anything else you wanted to chat about) when I was doing your build, and then you got angry that I wasn't doing it fast enough, or angry that I wasn't there to chat with you even if I was working. On your unit.

Now it seems like you're either after money again. Or parts again. Or something again. Or nothing, and just want more reason to call me names, or discredit what I do, how I do it, who I know, and any other way to spread hate in general in my general direction.

I feel like I was trying really hard not just to be fair with you, but to help as well, since you said that you needed cash and that it would help if you just cancelled and I sent back what you'd given me. Most guys wouldn't, any business wouldn't (I was never a business, just a phase guy) but I did. I couldn't afford to pay you more than you'd given me, and I didn't really feel it was fair for you to demand back what was installed into a unit that you weren't paying for.

Sending you a brazed lineset seemed unfair too, since the work and materials that any builder puts into it should be worth something. I gave you the enclosures, even though it made the evaps themselves somewhat useless, but they were separate and yours. I covered the shipping cost of that, too.

What did I do Sebastian? I never slept with your wife, or insulted you directly, or anything, other than to accept that you wanted to cancel and refunded the money you gave me. What did I do that made you want to hate me so much, that you want to follow threads and insult me and my work constantly?

I didn't rip you off. I just wasn't willing to give you more than I had received, AND give you the evaps that I'd brazed and added flex line to, since that's basically giving you more money than I received.

If you want, sell me back the enclosures. Would my giving you money for that make anything better?

I'm grasping here, since at heart I'd just like to try to make things ok, even though it seems to me that you're happier when things aren't ok.

Gray