PDA

View Full Version : State of affairs

Gray Mole
08-18-2007, 01:07 PM
As I am primarily a 'Vapor Phase' person, I'm posting here to inform those that need to know what is happening.

It's well known that I have had surgery on my hand, and now both left and right are 'repaired' and close to 100% or at least closer than they have been for months, if not years.

The last few months have been painful in the extreme and the painkillers have taken their toll on my mental health. This has slowed progress on all projects to a virtual standstill.

While I had my family behind me, I was still capable enough to maintain a certain amount of work, but recently my marriage has finally come to an end. That, coupled with other 'pain', has eroded any sense of self or propriety that I had, and I've had to come back from it to be able to work again.

I can only apologise for this and it's effect on the people that expected better. 'I'm sorry' does little or nothing, but it's all I have.

To those awaiting refunds, I will be dealing with that as quickly as I can. I haven't been able to work for some time, in any respect, which has altered my normal finances. Partial or full refunds (There are, actually, only 2 refunds pending. Both of which were customer cancellations of either complete or close to complete projects)

To those awaiting completion of projects, they will be started properly next weekend. I have a lot of 'loose ends' to tie up after this time, and by next weekend I will be working on any new or partially completed projects in as timely a fashion as possible, and in the order as to the dates they were requested.

This is not an invitation to attack or defend my position. Those that know me well should know that I can take care of myself. Those that feel slighted by me will be dealt with fairly and completely in due course.

I am no longer a moderator, and my actions have nothing to do with XS or any staff. This has made for certain complications in my message system being over it's limit by a very long way, and I'll be cleaning that up and refiling messages as quickly as I can.

In the shorter term, those that require can contact my email. gram808 (at) hotmail (dot) com is my most active address and I will reply and update those that require it.

I AM now back, and WILL remain that way.

Gray

runmc
08-18-2007, 01:54 PM
I will stick this at the top so everyone involved can read it without comments. If you need to talk to Gray send him a PM or email. No discussion of this on the open forum
thank you

Charles Wirth
08-18-2007, 02:08 PM
Very nice, thanks GM.

Good news indeed. :cheer: