PDA

View Full Version : xspc/radiical/this/that

disruptfam
08-15-2007, 07:09 AM
Ok so what's the deal with these radiators performance wise???

I read on here that there made in china and bought and whoever slaps there branding on them.I don't really care who made them performance is what i care about.

I read 1 review and they supposedly outperform the black ice rads true or false??

The reason i ask if i actually bought two of these rads under a different branding.Which i was unaware of there bad name until (today) I haven't used them yet obviously still waiting on other components.

I would of purchase some thermalchill rads in Australia only one place stocks them and they very low stock levels and are extremely expensive.But if there that good i don't mind paying a bit extra for the performance i seek.

Any info would be great!!!!

Cheers

Marci
08-15-2007, 08:02 AM
Read the link in my sig. The Alphacool Nexxxos Radiators mentioned in the comparison under "ADDENDUM - JULY 2006 - Further independant comparative results vs other rads" are the exact same rads.

As to why no performance data along the lines of that available for ThermoChill, Swiftech et al - see my post over HERE (http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9892328&postcount=37) (cba typing it all out again)

disruptfam
08-15-2007, 05:29 PM
I see well im not no pc expert.I have two of these rads and i could'nt tell you what airflow and flow resistance they are.When i put my 1st warercooling rig together the best i can do is post my temps vs air as i don't have any other rads or intend to buy any other ones unless,the ones i have are that bad.

Thanks for the that was very informative

cheers

Jedda
08-16-2007, 06:18 AM
Short answers are that the more air you blow through them the more they match the Black Ice.
If you have a lot of heat to get rid of quietly though you'd be a lot better off with a Thermochill.