PDA

View Full Version : Delay on Rma Process

Antiloop
08-05-2007, 04:55 AM
Hi,

My RMA# UR207985, I send my modules 16th of july (and the delivery date is 18th of july), I send mails that I am curious about my babies, but anyone informed me :confused:

Please inform me as soon as possible:stick:

Antiloop
08-10-2007, 07:33 AM
Hi,

My RMA# UR207985, I send my modules 16th of july (and the delivery date is 18th of july), I send mails that I am curious about my babies, but anyone informed me :confused:

Please inform me as soon as possible:stick:

:confused:

GSKILL TECH
08-10-2007, 09:29 AM
:confused:
they haven't contact u?

G.S EUTech
08-12-2007, 01:48 PM
A new email has been send to you. Sorry for the late reply, I had two weeks vacation.

Antiloop
08-13-2007, 04:48 AM
Hi,

G.S Technician&G.S EUTech, thank you very much for your reply, but as you know (nearly) one month is very long rma time WİTHOUT any response. I am 100% sure that you will try to do everything in order to satisfy your customers every time; that's why I prefer every module(s) which powered by Gskill :up:

However; It is very very hard to wait my babiess, please send them back since I missed them very much :nuts:

Ps (G.S EUTech):

I did not receive your mail since there was an error on my mail due to server problems since last friday, today I fixed it and it works fine. Please send it again ;)