PDA

View Full Version : When is Abit RMA Open?

Burn
07-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Have tried numerous times to get into contact with abit's RMA dept., and have gone straight to voice mail. Over the course of 5 hours on Friday. What's up with these guys? It seems a bit unreasonable that they wouldn't be able to pick their phone(s) up over the stretch of 5 hours. Or maybe it's a Friday?

Burn
07-30-2007, 01:04 PM
This is absolutely deplorable- I have tried all day today to get to someone on the other line and it has gone to voicemail every time. I cannot believe they would have such bad customer service that they could not pick up their phones.

Needless to say, I will not be buying another abit board for a long time, if ever.

StealthyFish
08-11-2007, 11:30 AM
This is absolutely deplorable- I have tried all day today to get to someone on the other line and it has gone to voicemail every time. I cannot believe they would have such bad customer service that they could not pick up their phones.

Needless to say, I will not be buying another abit board for a long time, if ever.

Don't call their RMA department. Call their tech service and see if they can help you. I called them up 4 times, got the machine 3 times, and was lucky enough to have someone pick up the last time. Funny thing was, I get getting pretty PO'd and about to hang up, and the guy picked up. Weird... lol.

strange|ife
09-03-2007, 06:25 AM
Abit is slow as a snail when it comes to picking up the lines, but when they do the service is fine, and the people on the other end are very nice.

asus on the other hand are just jerks!

Heidfirst
09-03-2007, 10:07 AM
abit USA are aware of the 'phone problems & supposedly there are things in hand to tackle it.

abit UK are very good. :)