PDA

View Full Version : hey guys

tommyshango
07-28-2007, 10:28 PM
i had a problem a few months ago and i sent in 2 gb of ram under a warranty thing. someone in your shipping department accidently sent me duplicate sets of the rma'd memory. I have no intention of ripping you guys off becuase honestly you are the best company I have yet to deal with as far as anything in the pc biz goes. however what happened is I asked to return a set of 8500 ddr2 and you guys sent me a package of the same.. yayaaydayada.,., it didn work and i asked to send it back. all the suddent you sent me 2 packs of ddr2 8500.,. point is I have unopened and I would like to return it to you I realize you have no idea that I have it and I am just being honest. but I would like to return it to you.

The reason the first time it happend is becuase I asked that a returned enveollope be sent so that I c ould send it back postage free.Then they said I couldnt send iut postage f\ree.. I want to just send this memory packagge back to you. its 2 g b of 8500 memmory and it was worrth about 400 dollars when yo usent it ot me . now its worth qyuite a bit less with the ddr3 oming out... either way im just trying to be honest. please take it back and i dont want any animosity. Thanks.

andyOCZ
08-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Hi, you have a PM. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.