PDA

View Full Version : Another 360 sent away

Quest_7F
07-18-2007, 02:44 PM
Its like they are drafted to a robot army or something, they get this red light and gotta go.

Sent in my 360 today for repair for the "Ring of Death," Im so sick of this ring of death crap. This is the 4th 360 Ive gone through, the first 3 were from Walmart and plugged in -got the HD error-and taken back. I love the games but I am getting pissed. I convinced the Microsoft phone rep to send me a memory card free though to see if I can possibly get my data. I am just glad that the new service warranty plan is set up cuz I was just out of the deadline two and a half months.

Mad1723
07-18-2007, 09:12 PM
They extended the warranty for that reason... there is a error in the manufacturing of all the Xbox360 up to date and they need a serious hardware revision and according to Microsoft, any 360 sold up to now can be hit by a RROD at any time! Some will never get it when others will get it many times... I hope that the one you'll get this time is the new revision without the problem mentionned :up:

Quest_7F
07-19-2007, 07:54 AM
Me too, and I hope I dont sent a refurbished one? do they do that?

DilTech
07-19-2007, 01:48 PM
You're going to get a refurbished, guaranteed.

ludeboy12
07-19-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm surprised we even have to send them back. With the loud ass jet engine thats running inside the dam thing you would think when the RROD occurs wings would pop out and it would just fly back to M$ all on its own for a repair....

drtitanium0
09-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Yeah i just sent mine in about two weeks ago. May I ask how long it took for you to get your's back?