06-25-2003, 06:05 PM
Anybody played this game? Worth it?

Any info ???

Method Man
06-25-2003, 06:41 PM
I played the beta it sucked.

Svenn
12-02-2003, 11:47 AM
I played the beta too and it did kind of suck. They really fixed things up now though and it's awesome. I've been addicted for about a week and a half now. They added player cities, mounts, and vehicles are on the test server now.

Solo42
12-08-2003, 05:41 PM
This game kicks A$$ there is so much stuff you can do the only problem with the game is that you pay to play The Six month plan is worth it.

amd3001
12-19-2003, 01:44 PM
yea i wish games like this could somehow drop the pay by
the month fees.. but i guess it cost alot of $$$ for those servers..

Svenn
02-05-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by amd3001
yea i wish games like this could somehow drop the pay by
the month fees.. but i guess it cost alot of $$$ for those servers..

Servers are expensive, it's not like the players run their own servers. The developers have to run all of their own servers which is quite expensive, and then on top of that they have a constant team always working on new content, and they need a way to pay those people. The dynamics of an MMORPG are very different than a single player game where they make it and they are done with it except for maybe a patch or two here and there.

Iridium192_217
02-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Svenn
Servers are expensive, it's not like the players run their own servers. The developers have to run all of their own servers which is quite expensive, and then on top of that they have a constant team always working on new content, and they need a way to pay those people. The dynamics of an MMORPG are very different than a single player game where they make it and they are done with it except for maybe a patch or two here and there.

A good point.

I got it for Christmas & Im addicted. I play with some friends & its really fun.

doctorcod
02-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Got it in july, played till august to avoid them billing me for a second month. It was real fun for about 2 weeks, then it just got boring, kind of like "been there and done that" sort of thing. So i quit in august, don't plan on every playing it again, now WoW on the otherhand, well im going to see how that turns out.

Evnas
02-14-2004, 11:33 AM
I used to play it, however I got bored (it was right after they first released mounts that i quit). I'm thinking of playing again, but we'll see