PDA

View Full Version : Review: Corsair Survivor did not survive

metro.cl
07-04-2007, 08:31 PM
We got this Pendrive for review and we did some hard tests, you can read over here:

Edit: No links to content on non-XS pages - violation of rule #4

Just a sample of the tests:

http://www.youtube.com/v/W63k5aeBGm4

p.d. i couldnt embed the video if anyone knows let me know how to do it

Sanborn
07-04-2007, 08:39 PM
lol, nice. I'm curious who the Survivor series is actually made for. Who is doing more than just carrying them in their pocket and plugging them in?

Anywho, I actually just bought the 2GB GT non-survivor about 10 minutes ago.

Tulatin
07-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Id say it's a follow up to the regular voyager, one that doesn't let you snap off the usb connector

Chewbenator
07-06-2007, 12:19 PM
You say it did not survive, then why did you give it a Gold? Or is there something lost in translation.

metro.cl
07-06-2007, 12:55 PM
You say it did not survive, then why did you give it a Gold? Or is there something lost in translation.

lol did you see how the casing ended up? the pendrive still works but without casing isn't that great.

We gave gold award to it because it resisted a lot of punishment that normally it wont have to resist.

And performance wise it is pretty fast

Pedro Rocha
07-08-2007, 06:28 AM
Please read the rules http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/announcement.php?f=120&a=55

4. We do not permit advertising of any kind.
This includes offering items for sale or trade (other than in the Classifieds). Posting to your homepage, an eBay URL, a URL to another site, or announcements of new sites. This applies equally to commercial and private sites/ads. This is also not to happen within user signatures. Links to deals available online are to be posted only in Online Deals & Sales. The only allowed links in a signature will be links directly related to XtremeSystems, Xtreme D2OL, Xtreme Folding@Home and XtremeSystems affiliated website or organization. If you wish to link to your site, you may do so in your usercp which links in every post you make.

Thank you

Okda
07-12-2007, 01:38 AM
so can we have this thread moved to the news section or something so we can find the review's link again ?

xt0m
07-31-2007, 09:23 AM
Pretty EVIL to do that to hardware :D

Marco André
07-31-2007, 05:48 PM
PedroRocha now we can't read the review... :shrug: