PDA

View Full Version : What this mean, girl advice!!!

Pete
06-28-2007, 02:04 PM
Known this Spanish lass ages now and shes acoming next Tuesday for 2 months to Bristol. I'm really into her and yeah...

After talking on 3 hours on the phone i got this random message on msn off her as we tlaked more.

im glad to have meet you Pete. You are a really nice guy, very friendly and im sure we will have fun a lot this summer

I asked one mate of mines thats a player..he replyed

It implies that things arfe gonna happen or it could just be worded bad and she means your just gonna have good honest fun. There may be a language barrier if she is spanis, english is a difficult language for people to pick up,its easy to say one thing and mean another

He does hav an intresting point but what the rest of you guys think?

I'm so confused but i have fallen for this lass big time!!

So what should i say back

Machinus
06-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Take her to dinner...

rogueagent6
06-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Take her to dinner...

+1 Take her out to dinner, somewhere nice.

tiro_uspsss
06-28-2007, 05:15 PM
agreed: take her to dinner... who knows where it will lead! hehe

phelan1777
06-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Ask her out, to a dinner or something similar.

See how things go, talk to her, see if you are feeling any vibes, if she is into you, she will let you know.

Women tell us all we need to know, half the time we have our heads so far up our on A$$es, we don't see the clues.

She know you are into her?

Have you two talked about anything like that?

If things are right between you two, you will know.

Don't spend the whole time second guessing, go have fun, be the same guy she has been talking to.

now off to find my woman.................................;)

Machinus
06-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Better get going:

1. Tag it - Check
2. Snag it
3. Bag it

(4. Brag it)

phelan1777
06-29-2007, 04:00 AM
Um no...............unless you are a heartless tool.

Better get going:

1. Tag it - Check
2. Snag it
3. Bag it

(4. Brag it)

Its guys like that, that will never be happy.

berk
06-29-2007, 06:20 AM
Better get going:

1. Tag it - Check
2. Snag it
3. Bag it

(4. Brag it)

ROFL..aww c'mon,he's just messing around :D

Your from Bristol Pete (many a true Pirates lair from days of yore,did you know that?),heres some very fine dining places in that area,it's anglo-french cuisine,and she's Spanish, but hey.. its classy.

http://www.venue.co.uk/eow/rest_anglofrench.html

tdunks
06-29-2007, 06:47 AM
Better get going:

1. Tag it - Check
2. Snag it
3. Bag it

(4. Brag it)

no thr right one is

Find her
Feel her
F**k her
Forget her

but thats just plain heartless..

Entity_Razer
06-30-2007, 02:18 AM
Plan a nice night
Dinner, movie, afterwards go out for a coffee or something, all places where its intimite and relativly quiet so you can talk with her.

Party's a mix of testosteron and Estrogen (or however its written) so unless your "da bom" don't go there ;)

SO fancy dinner, nice relaxed movie (no action or something unless she is into it) and afterwards go to a nice diner or something for a cup of coffee and talk it further over

either that OR
still dinner, movie, but take her to your place so you don't have to keep hopping about from 1 place to another and just tidy up your home and have some drinks etc cold

btw,
don't expect something to happen.

if it does, it does, if it doesn't, then you had a nice night. you don't want to blow it all away :)

Pete
06-30-2007, 04:22 AM
Hey sorry guys i'm only replying now. Been out on the beer for over 24hours and am hammered.

This a snippet of an e-mail i got which came after the convo. Ie this is what she ment to say...

And as regards you said to me yesterday, first of all I want to thank you for being honest and for all the pretty things that you have said to me. Nobody had said to me so nice things before! About my opinion about what you said to me, to be honest, I am not in love with you at this very moment, but, who knows, I want to meet up with you, I want to see you, I want to have dinner with you, I would like to go to the concert with you, I want to spend a lot of time with you, I want you to teach me English, to cook, tricks on your bike, I would like to visit some place around UK with you……in short, I want to stay the summer with you. You are lovely, gorgeous, friendly, affectionate, clever, nice, sincere, honest, you treat me very very very well.....but thought I am not in love with you it doesn’t mean that you don’t like me or you don’t fancy me . I have tried to explain the best that I have been able. I hope you have understood me because I don’t want to be wrong like yesterday night with that sentence which was out of the context. Anyway, if you are confusing about any of my sentences, don’t hesitate to say it to me and I will try to explain it again.

Sound!

Right im off to be sick and drink lots of water

phelan1777
06-30-2007, 04:27 AM
:clap: :up:

Pete
06-30-2007, 05:29 AM
Aparntly i was txt'ing her all night whilest i was out. I couldn;t check as needed to charge me phone but i had, what i had sent made sense and was not OTT but she was drinking too and her's told a more indepth side to things so i guess time will tell or alchole to make things happen

3 days till shes here

Going to meet her in Bristol Wednesday after work and take her a nice big bunch of flowers and help her do this and that.

Edit: I have no idea what i drank last night but when did sick have purple, green and pink in there!! I feel rough as a bagggers ass and am out tonight again. Might as well try and pull before i comit possibly

thunderstruck!
06-30-2007, 08:05 AM
:clap: :up:

:woot:

tbone8ty
06-30-2007, 08:15 AM
u got it made, get her a little jolly and yur on it

Leora
06-30-2007, 08:36 AM
Sounds like a woman's point of view wouldn't hurt .... ;)

Pete
06-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Sounds like a woman's point of view wouldn't hurt .... ;)

We have females here?

Sorry guys i just noticed how much off my spelling was earlyer! Shes out now at some Gay thing with her friends that are and shes not happy i can tell ya but shes getting drunk and very open and honest!

Oh and why do i not have to worry, gay, drink and shes very straight!!!!

keiths
06-30-2007, 10:09 AM
"What this mean?" Engrish! Set us up the bomb!

Leora
06-30-2007, 10:32 AM
We have females here?

We do? Isn't that a shocking thought? ;)

phelan1777
06-30-2007, 11:30 AM
:rofl:
Intelligent, confident, witty, techno savy women FTW!

Nothing hotter then a woman that knows her way around a PC, bedroom and the kitchen.

<<<<<Moves to an undisclosed region FAR way from where Leora is :D

Pete
06-30-2007, 12:28 PM

It is, but its a nice one as well. Need more of them here!

:rofl:

Nothing hotter then a woman that knows her way around a PC, bedroom and the kitchen.

<<<<<Moves to an undisclosed region FAR way from where Leora is :D

LMAO Phelan i don't think you've foot & mouthed your self yet but i do agree.

phelan1777
06-30-2007, 01:30 PM
It is, but its a nice one as well. Need more of them here!
LMAO Phelan i don't think you've foot & mouthed your self yet but i do agree.

I have been talking to Leora so she knows I am not serious.

Machinus
06-30-2007, 02:14 PM
u got it made, get her a little jolly and yur on it

Yah...sounds like you can skip to step 3.

Pete
06-30-2007, 03:19 PM
I have been talking to Leora so she knows I am not serious.

Making full use of that PM system eh

Yah...sounds like you can skip to step 3.

Who knows but 3 days and shes here and i will crash and burn or pass with colors

wdrzal
06-30-2007, 04:03 PM
OR is the newly registered Leora Pete"s love??????????????

bigdaddy25fb
06-30-2007, 05:00 PM
Women....I wish dealing with them was as easy as tweaking my bios! My g/f sent me mixed messages all the time...I always feel like I'm being tested by a predator when I'm around her.

phelan1777
06-30-2007, 07:02 PM
Making full use of that PM system eh
Who knows but 3 days and shes here and i will crash and burn or pass with colors

Just remember,

Keep your cool but don't act a fool, be the guy she knows, try to act another, and she will see through it quicker then noobs skiming the Stickies (how do we know?) They always ask questions that are answered after they "claim" to have read them.

Wish you luck and let us know how it goes but save the details, cause well most of us know what happens when we meet a girl that likes us ;)

Leora
06-30-2007, 11:27 PM

Nothing hotter then a woman that knows her way around a PC, bedroom and the kitchen

Phelan1777, i'll agree and take you 'seriously' on the former part of your statement ;) From our conversations, i know you are only joking about the latter ;) So no need to lurk in an 'undisclosed' area solely on my account ....:D

PS. Laptop is up and running today thankfully, issue 'seems' to be resolved, not without me being extra careful and doing a full backup. Guess it decided it was in its best interests to cooperate with me, or it just got tired of fighting and losing :p:

phelan1777
07-01-2007, 06:08 AM
I if I was the laptop I would have been intimidated too ;-P.

Good to hear, though as well all know, Murphy's law is always just over your shoulder.

So would you mind lending this poor sap some advice from a female perspective as it looks like he could have a good thing going and we all encourage good things. :D

Oh, and (HEHEHEHE) I have to talk to you about last night via IM later......about my gf....................(insert huge grin here)

Pete
07-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Leora do you mind if i was to contaat you for your personal info on what would sell it for you. I got 2 days till shes here

Pete
07-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Well just got off the phone to her, she at the airport and in tipicial fassion her flight is an hour delayed!

Shes not happy and i quote

All i want to do is be in Bristol so i can see and be with you

Least it's sort of sunny and not wet here and 15c, currently it' 30c in Madrid!

It's scary she is only 2 15 min away from me and then once here 12 mins!

Yep i am cacking my self

HiJon89
07-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Take her out to dinner and if things aren't going well then just slip her a roofie.

phelan1777
07-03-2007, 10:03 AM
um no:down:

Pete
07-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Well Leora said if it was he she'd wanted to met off the plane.

Clara said she didn't want that so i went and did it, about 18 min till she lanned idea of doing it!

It payed off and she was so happy, fact shewas crying a little when i got there!

Duno if it's all in the bag but there was no kiss on the check but a very deep and pashonet frency with hands on side and face. I think she heled on to me more than my 1st kid did when he was born!

I am on could 9 and only slept for 4 hours as i wanted to stay with her. Once i am done at work over to here asap

Whooo, theres love in the air...........(i dont sing but i could right now)

YukonTrooper
07-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Just be cool and have fun dude. If it happens it happens. ;)

Leora
07-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Pete, i am really glad some of my advice paid off ;) When we spoke about it last night, it was just one of those instinctual feelings i got, against all better judgement of respecting the fact that she didn't want you to meet her at the airport, i thought to myself, what would i do arriving in a foreign place i have never been before, not knowing how things work there, how to get around etc etc ?... that is why the last minute 'decision' on my part, and the advice which i gave you from a personal perspective was just to go and meet her..impulsive at the very least but it worked! Then at least you know she arrived safely and i am sure she was very happy to see a familiar face in a foreign place :) I am really glad you got the response you were looking for....and i hope you both enjoy the time you spend together this summer.. :D

Keep us posted! :up:

Pete
07-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Pete, i am really glad some of my advice paid off ;) When we spoke about it last night, it was just one of those instinctual feelings i got, against all better judgement of respecting the fact that she didn't want you to meet her at the airport, i thought to myself, what would i do arriving in a foreign place i have never been before, not knowing how things work there, how to get around etc etc ?... that is why the last minute 'decision' on my part, and the advice which i gave you from a personal perspective was just to go and meet her..impulsive at the very least but it worked! Then at least you know she arrived safely and i am sure she was very happy to see a familiar face in a foreign place :) I am really glad you got the response you were looking for....and i hope you both enjoy the time you spend together this summer.. :D

Keep us posted! :up:

I can't thank you enough Leora. I will have to send you some wine!

Sorry i haven't been here much, been at hers mostly!

Last night we went for a walk and we joked about a lot of things, i've started to learn my indepth Spnaish. Now i can listen and know sort of what they are onabout!

We got caught in the rain as were stod in the middle of Clifton Suspesnion bridge over Bristol gorge. Walked home hand in hand not bother about being soaked and got a really nice pizza from takeaway.

Crashed out on the sofa to Tom Radier on BBC3 and she fell alseep, i couldn;t help but run my fingers through her hair!

THIS ALL FEELS LIKE A DREAM STILL....WHICH I NEVER WANT TO END

Anyway it came time to leave and we kissed, and wow. Forget a key turning a lock, forget a doorman opning the door, this was like a nuke going off.

Erm staying at hers all weekend i do belive so one shall report back as when.

Oh and my friend is a tranining pro photogropher so were getting a load of shots off him which is gonna be cool

LMFAO never expected to get help, love etc advice on XS.

biohead
07-04-2007, 10:01 PM
hey man that's great!

... all you need is love :) ...

YukonTrooper
07-04-2007, 10:13 PM
LMFAO never expected to get help, love etc advice on XS.
Now get down to business and overclock this beauty!

Jimmer411
07-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Avoid dinner and a movie for a first date!

Movies are horrible first dates. No communication, and there is too many unknowns! Do you put your arm around her? do you not? AVOID movie dates early on.

END with dinner ONLY if you made some progress. Holding hands and such. Its summer time, take her to the lake and walk around, go down some trails and stuff. Women love the out doors and there is so much out there to talk about. Meeting for dinner is FORCED conversation that comes across more as an interrogation. Last thing that you want is to sit there and ask pre programed questions and then run out of things and get that akward silence.

A couple hours at the water, walking some trails and sitting in the shade relaxing will provide you with tons of things to discuss over dinner. Plus a trip to the lake is FREE. You will know by the end of that date if shes interested in you, where its very easy for a girl to tell you what you want to hear when shes gettin free dinner.

ANY girl that turns down a trip to the lake isnt interested in you.

Notice how almost EVERY guy in here recommended dinner and a movie? Why be like every other guy? This has never failed me to this day :D

phelan1777
07-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Avoid dinner and a movie for a first date!

i think you are a little late :-P.............they are WAY past the first date already..........:rofl:

Good show Pete, glad you are flying high, just keep your head on straight and it should be smooth sailing at least for a little while.............ride the wave and let it take you.

Pete
07-06-2007, 02:45 AM
Hey guys i've come up for air!!!!!!!!

Well some good and bad news.

Some muppet in the place she was staying is being an ass, had to lay him out and she now lives with me! Whoo Whoo!!!

Were ment to go away this weekend but couldn't get tickets so 14/15th we are going away to a festival, Bristols Ashton Court, going to be a good weekend.

I've tough her how to cook, whats what in the shops for food and stuff.

Yet to watch a movie! Watched TV and she did the falling alseep job which was cool being close!

Tonight we watch a movie on my laptop as we will stay at hers for one more time to get all her stuff back!

Good news as well, i got my new car back. She likes it and has had a quick go in there, she can't drive so on my lap job.

Nowt eles to report but i am in love!

Oh and i have something to say to you all on behalf of Clara

hola XS, gracias por ayudar a Pete con sus ideas en romance

Hello XS, thank you for helping Pete with your ideas on romance

(sorry if it's wrong my Spanish is not great as i am learning still - Pete)

[XC] riptide
07-06-2007, 03:25 AM
Aw pete how sweet. Perhaps you could take her to one of your many properties across Central and Eastern Europe. She'd love that! :)

Phlash
07-06-2007, 04:07 AM
Hey sorry guys i'm only replying now. Been out on the beer for over 24hours and am hammered.

This a snippet of an e-mail i got which came after the convo. Ie this is what she ment to say...

...I want you to teach me English, to cook, tricks on your bike...

Sound!

Right im off to be sick and drink lots of water

$$$

Pete
07-06-2007, 04:04 PM
riptide;2293031']Aw pete how sweet. Perhaps you could take her to one of your many properties across Central and Eastern Europe. She'd love that! :)

Already has been talekd of. She showed me some stuff in Madrid and i have already been and invested there 2 years ago, my place there is nearly built.

Stuff in Montnegro she wants too see, Muo in Kotor she lov as its ver desginer!

$$$

HUH?

Stx
07-08-2007, 07:25 AM
wow nice going so far :) Just go with the flow man!

Grinch
07-11-2007, 04:52 PM
good luck pete

vengance_01
07-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Wow dude congrats. After reading this thread, I wish I had my G/F here at my house in my arms. Grrr It sucks having her away for the summer. I was remembering all the good times we had. Anyways keep up the good work, take it slow, and when time is right, it will happen.