PDA

View Full Version : Lotro

mcflurry4321
06-28-2007, 11:28 AM
Anyone playing this currently? A friend and I just started accounts and have been playing over the last couple of days. I must say that it is a lot of fun. It's only been out for a little over a month so it could, of course, use a little polishing. But that's sure to come.

Just wondering. Get some of your thoughts on the game, and would maybe be cool to play with a few of you in game :)

thinkingbear
07-04-2007, 06:27 AM
Anyone playing this currently?
Given the demographics this probably not the best site to get info on a game like LOTRO, but I personally have been playing the hell out of it since Closed Beta in early March and lovin' it. I solo a lot but fell in with a great kinship that has been a lot of fun and very helpful. I have a 44 Man Champion, 24 Hobbit Burglar, 21 Dwarf Guardian, and a 21 Elf Hunter on Elendilmir, so if you are ever on that server send me a Tell!

mcflurry4321
07-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Ahh dang I'm on Vilya. I'll create an alt sometime on Elendilmir and meet up with you :)

I've only been playing for about 10 days and I have a 18 Man Loremaster. LOTS of fun. Glad to see someone else enjoys this game!