PDA

View Full Version : Forza 2 Money Glitch

Quest_7F
06-23-2007, 04:04 AM
So anyone hear about the Forza 2 money glitch? gt: BloodbathOne

ZX7891
06-23-2007, 06:50 AM
omg, theres ANOTHER money glitch? the money glitch ruined forza 1 online...

everyone had like 25 enzo's

ColonelCain
06-24-2007, 12:53 PM
??? Please iterate! :D

Quest_7F
06-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Well so far I have come to the conclusion that it deals with the auction house. I have seen that on some forums the posts giving details have been removed. Very wierd. I am still trying to find out what it is, and yes the money glitch did ruin Forza 1.

fhpchris
06-25-2007, 12:28 AM
Oh, I didn't say anything...

INFINITE MONEY GAME GLITCHES
The glitches below can only be done with an original unpatched game that has never been used on Xbox Live.

Infinite money game glitch 1: Buy the VW Jetta VR6. Buy every engine upgrade and the other engine. Equip your stock engine, then sell the other engine that was just bought. You will spend 1,500 credits, but gain 45,000 credits. Then, buy the other engine, equip your stock engine, and sell the other engine that was just bought to repeat this as many times as desired.

Infinite money game glitch 2: Buy a Volkswagen Jetta, then install all motor upgrades. After you install the engine, reinstall the original motor. Then, go to the second motor that you purchased for 2500 credits. Press X and sell the second motor for ten times the original price. Keep repeating this as many times as desired.

Infinite money game glitch 3: Buy the Z06 Chevrolet Corvette. Do the same procedure like the VW Jetta glitch. Buy all the engine upgrades. Then, buy the actual engine upgrade and go back to the stock engine and equip it. Then. sell the engine. Unlike the VW Jetta glitch, you must spend 32,000 credits but will get back 101,880 credits. This is faster and less time consuming than the VW Jetta glitch.

Infinite money game glitch 4: Get a Corvette Z05 (A2 class) and buy every part for it. Then, go to "swap engines from another car". There should be one engine to buy for 32,000 credits. Buy and install it. It should now be a S4 class. Then, go back to your stock engine and install it. Go to your second engine and sell it. It should sell for about 100,000 credits.

Infinite money game glitch 5: On Xbox Live, make sure you have someone in a room that is open or a race/buy-sell room you can join from your friends list. Get in the cheapest car you have. Sell every car back to the game while you are in your garage, but do not press B to back out. Otherwise, you will save it and lose the cars that you sold. While in the room and left with the car you are in, join someone's room. Then, back out all the way to select a profile. Notice that the profile will have all the money you made from selling, and the cars will still be in your garage. You can do this an unlimited number of times.

Knight
06-25-2007, 11:10 AM
And I thought BF2 had a lot of glitches. :p:

whoodiestyle
06-25-2007, 12:29 PM
Oh, I didn't say anything...

INFINITE MONEY GAME GLITCHES
The glitches below can only be done with an original unpatched game that has never been used on Xbox Live.

Infinite money game glitch 1: Buy the VW Jetta VR6. Buy every engine upgrade and the other engine. Equip your stock engine, then sell the other engine that was just bought. You will spend 1,500 credits, but gain 45,000 credits. Then, buy the other engine, equip your stock engine, and sell the other engine that was just bought to repeat this as many times as desired.

Infinite money game glitch 2: Buy a Volkswagen Jetta, then install all motor upgrades. After you install the engine, reinstall the original motor. Then, go to the second motor that you purchased for 2500 credits. Press X and sell the second motor for ten times the original price. Keep repeating this as many times as desired.

Infinite money game glitch 3: Buy the Z06 Chevrolet Corvette. Do the same procedure like the VW Jetta glitch. Buy all the engine upgrades. Then, buy the actual engine upgrade and go back to the stock engine and equip it. Then. sell the engine. Unlike the VW Jetta glitch, you must spend 32,000 credits but will get back 101,880 credits. This is faster and less time consuming than the VW Jetta glitch.

Infinite money game glitch 4: Get a Corvette Z05 (A2 class) and buy every part for it. Then, go to "swap engines from another car". There should be one engine to buy for 32,000 credits. Buy and install it. It should now be a S4 class. Then, go back to your stock engine and install it. Go to your second engine and sell it. It should sell for about 100,000 credits.

Infinite money game glitch 5: On Xbox Live, make sure you have someone in a room that is open or a race/buy-sell room you can join from your friends list. Get in the cheapest car you have. Sell every car back to the game while you are in your garage, but do not press B to back out. Otherwise, you will save it and lose the cars that you sold. While in the room and left with the car you are in, join someone's room. Then, back out all the way to select a profile. Notice that the profile will have all the money you made from selling, and the cars will still be in your garage. You can do this an unlimited number of times.

isnt the engine upgrade one from forza 1

ColonelCain
06-25-2007, 01:39 PM
I didn't think that there was a jetta

exacratie
11-22-2009, 11:57 PM
Oh yeah, sweet. I hope to chat with several people in this site. A friend of mine suggested that I peruse these fiction forums to contact interesting people