PDA

View Full Version : about saving your system info

Capt_John_Carte
06-21-2003, 05:33 PM
hey guys is their a way to save the info of
your rigs without having to retype your system motherboard video cards and the like in the forums or do you have to save it on your computer.

Thanks keep on folding

:comp10: :usa:

Tweaked!
06-21-2003, 06:12 PM
welcome to Xtreme:)

Once you've entered your info in the field, at the bottom of the page is the button to submit modifications, once you've clicked that, you'll save whatever you entered.

IFMU
06-22-2003, 03:41 AM
Heyas Capt, ;)
Im not sure exactly what you mean there guy... Save it where?

BTW Tweaked, the Capt there has actually been a member for quite some time. Take a gander at his WU's hes turned in for F@H. I got him started quite some time ago... hes even debating on setting up a duallie. :D LoL Still gotta do a lil more conning to pull that one off though... ;)

Capt_John_Carte
06-22-2003, 08:22 AM
What I was meaning was there a way to save the time of typing your cpu motherboard and other rigs every time you make a post up on the formus. I was just trying to think of a way that you don't have to type and retype evertime I post is done.:confused:

Capt_John_Carte
06-22-2003, 08:29 AM
I am wanting to build a few computers not just a muilt cpu computer just dont have the cash flow right now. Now if you want to donate to my cause I can build a few lol :)

Hardass
06-22-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Capt_John_Carte
What I was meaning was there a way to save the time of typing your cpu motherboard and other rigs every time you make a post up on the formus. I was just trying to think of a way that you don't have to type and retype evertime I post is done.:confused:

Go into user cp at top of page, then go to edit profile you will see signature box type in your info go to bottom of page and lick the save mods button.

Capt_John_Carte
06-22-2003, 09:49 AM
cooll thanks