PDA

View Full Version : Can't access my own thread? ...

Susquehannock
06-21-2003, 02:20 PM
A couple weeks ago I started a thread over in the
"Online Sales & Deals" section. Yesterday I got an e-mail notice
that someone had again responded there.
The only problem is, I can't access the page anymore.
The following warning appears:
"You must have over 100 posts to view this thread" or something
to that effect.

Have the user requirements recently changed? :wierd:

Twisted
06-21-2003, 02:21 PM
yea, you now need 100 posts to enter

Susquehannock
06-21-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Twisted
yea, you now need 100 posts to enter

Can't access my own thread?
Sorry, but that's seems kind of weird. Guess I got caught in the middle. :eleph::banana::banana2::banana3::banana4:

Hardass
06-21-2003, 02:28 PM
We are sorry for the inconvience but we have been trying to install this rule for a long time and finally got it done. It is meant to help keep our members safe from people that would come to the forum for the sole purpose of ripping off one of our own. We hope you understand this has nothing to do with you, and if you are recieving response notification just pm the sender to continue to try to sell your product if any of us can help be sure to let us know.

Hardass.

Susquehannock
06-21-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Hardass
We are sorry for the inconvience but we have been trying to install this rule for a long time and finally got it done. It is meant to help keep our members safe from people that would come to the forum for the sole purpose of ripping off one of our own. We hope you understand this has nothing to do with you, and if you are recieving response notification just pm the sender to continue to try to sell your product if any of us can help be sure to let us know.

Hardass.

hey man, no problem at all !!
I just got caught in the middle and besides ... that's a great
way of keeping spammers/soliciters out.

Just noticed something ... a couple more posts here and I'll break 100! ... he he :D

Hardass
06-21-2003, 03:05 PM
Thank you for understanding. :)