PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding = water noise?

smartasien
06-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Just wondering why my loop is making such a loud water hitting against stuff noise. The only thing in the loop is the pump and a t-line hooked back to the pump. I just wanted to test the t-line out. Any ideas whys it making the loud water noise? And how to get rid of it?

wait.... i think its starting to bleed it self out. the t line is supposed to b highest point? once its been completely bleeded it should be dead silent right? I'm using a eheim 1250 pump. Heres a vid of the loop and the air bubbles running around inside. http://media.putfile.com/Needs-bleeding

quiet
06-15-2007, 09:20 PM
just tip the case in all directions, and squeeze some tubes before the blocks. sounds like a huge bubble is in one of your blocks.

smartasien
06-15-2007, 11:19 PM
my loop doesn't have any blocks its just some tubing connecting the t-line to the pump nothing else

ColonelCain
06-16-2007, 12:02 AM
Yes, when it is fully bled it will be very silient. It will be more so when you have blocks in there (causes restriction).

smartasien
06-16-2007, 01:03 AM
cool. I'll probably just set up the loop later i'm still waiting to cut a hole in my case and add a window using mesh, drill some holes in the bottom of the case for the pump and take out all my hardware. lots of stuff to do over summer :D

also thats a lotta hours at karkand. I prefer wake personally :)