PDA

View Full Version : Eon

[XC] 4X4N
06-07-2007, 02:39 PM
I have been running this for about a week now, but I can't run it anymore. I have been extremely busy the last few days and haven't had a chance to check my machines. So, today I find that the 3 rigs I have on this have all been sleeping for the last 2 days :upset: :cussing: :censored: I did notice that there is a lot of zzz from the servers anyway, but this is ridiculous. I see points from other users, so I don't understand why I haven't been getting work.

Anyway, looks like dpad has the stats issue resolved. I guess I'll run it some, and also psp proth. I think I'll let some of you guys work with eon.

KaptainBlaZzed
06-07-2007, 04:54 PM
run eon and dpad at the same time. That is what i do so i do not waste cpu cycles on the zzzz's.

run as many eon clients as you want and also set dpad to use all your available core. set the priority of dpad to low and leave the eon priority at normal.

that way when eon has work it will get the cpu cycles it needs and when you get the zzzzz's dpad will pick up the extra cycles.

this has been working good for me for about 3 days now.
Eon and dpad play nice together from what i can tell.

P.S. XS needs vault points in both eon and dpad.:stick:

[XC] DragonOrta
06-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Yeah, I always run DPAD with EoN, because of those freaking servers. That's one of the reasons I like running DPAD so much.

[XC] 4X4N
06-07-2007, 05:10 PM
I know that we need points in both eon and dpad, but moreso in psp proth and sob sieve. I stopped psp proth a while ago because it was so far to the next team. I think I'll put a few rigs on it and close the gap.

KaptainBlaZzed
06-11-2007, 06:41 AM
I am no longer getting any ZZZ's from eon.:up:

If any body wants to help now would be a good time.

Edit: Doh the ZZZ's are back

KB

glennpat
06-11-2007, 01:22 PM
I added EON to the 3 single core boxes that I have DPAD running on.

[XC] gomeler
06-12-2007, 12:17 PM
I'm still hacking away at my PSP ranges, once we pass Crunchers Inc (again..) then I'll probably jump projects. Thanks for the help in PSP:S glennpat :)

B*R
06-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Whats up everyone?!?!? I've been running DPAD for a little while now and about to install eon. I'm about to break 1 mil in DPAD, yay!

[XC] riptide
06-15-2007, 06:26 PM
Whats up everyone?!?!? I've been running DPAD for a little while now and about to install eon. I'm about to break 1 mil in DPAD, yay!

Well done! First post and all! Welcome young man/woman.

B*R
06-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Thanks riptide.
My name is James and It feels great to be here!

[XC] DragonOrta
06-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Sweet, another James. Welcome to the team. :D :up:

glennpat
06-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Thanks riptide.
My name is James and It feels great to be here!

:welcome: James. Very nice crunching on DPAD!

B*R
06-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Thanks glennpat and dragon :) :) Just in case anyone is wondering what I am running right now.

T2600 on an aopen i975x 479 pin board
xeon d1's @ 3.2 on asus pc-dl
opty 165 @ 2.6 on sli-d

I'll be adding some more rigs soon b/c I like seeing the points rack up:D

[XC] DragonOrta
06-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Phew, themachine passed 1 mill in DPAD today! Had to pull out all the stops to keep the new whippersnapper from getting there first! :D :D Good thing I had a few reserves I hadn't sent for a while on my laptop. Yes, a very long while. lol

You can just call me DO.

Nothing like getting more rigs because you want to beat everyone else on the team out for that elusive cherry pie (http://stats.free-dc.org/new/teamstats.php?proj=dpad&team=XtremeSystems). Nothing quite like it. :D

Now if B!R would like to race to see who can pass me first, I'd be up for that. :up:

[XC] 4X4N
07-20-2007, 04:22 PM
For the guys still running this, how are the zzz's? I put a couple of rigs back on it and I'm hoping that this project is going better now.

KaptainBlaZzed
07-20-2007, 05:31 PM
4X4N;2320542']For the guys still running this, how are the zzz's? I put a couple of rigs back on it and I'm hoping that this project is going better now.

still getting some ZZZ, just make sure you have something else to use the cpu cycles. Like DPAD

Paladin
07-21-2007, 11:42 AM
The Zzzz's seem to vary greatly from day-to-day. Like Kapt said, have something else running too. I used Dnet (OGR-25) for concurrent.