PDA

View Full Version : Trustworthy & Reliable Game/Vent/TS Hosts?

v0rtic3s
05-28-2007, 08:59 AM
I'm looking for trustworthy and reliable hosts, and could use some direction.

Looking for both game and Vent or TS host(s) who are known to be reliable and able to be trusted, that includes with canceling accounts if/when necessary.

I'm currently using Clanwarz.com for hosting just Ventrilo, but am not too happy with how their customer service responds to tickets, one of which I've already had to submit after only just over a week. The problem either resolved itself, or they fixed it, but either way their response was extremely lacking and gave no details about the issue.

Not the kind of service I'm looking for, especially since I'm older and place high importance on respect and trust. Though I do like the in-depth directions they give for running your servers, and Vent seems to run great through them, otherwise.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it, and that includes any information pertaining to Clanwarz.com and anyone's past/present experiences.

Cheers.

halo112358
05-31-2007, 01:42 PM
I've used pure-voice.net a couple of times, they're not cheap but they are very good (and the automatic setup can give you a vent server _RIGHT NOW_ any time). I've used that to create vent servers on demand before, "uh hold on guys, let me get a vent for us..."

Other friends are using nrgservers.net now, if I were setting up a vent I'd use them. 50 slots = $10/month, woot.