PDA

View Full Version : Asus P5K-E availability in the US?

deuce300
05-25-2007, 07:05 AM
Anyone know where you can buy an Asus P5K-E in the US or if it will be released in the US? I can't find one available anywhere.

Kunaak
05-25-2007, 10:54 AM
the P35 chipset, isnt really suppose to be for sale till after it launchs on june 4th.

so any board thats P35 based is gonna be kinda rare at the moment, although theres tons out there, and some places do sell a few of them.

mojo_lo
05-26-2007, 12:51 AM
i too am waiting for this board before i bite on a new mobo. the P5K Deluxe is overkill for me while the P5K Vanilla is a tad too basic with its ICH9 Southbridge/only 4 Southbridge SATA ports.

The board is already on the streets in Singapore, and maybe in Australia and the UK/EU.

ASUS now has a P5K-E Product Page (http://usa.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=11&l3=534&l4=0&model=1655&modelmenu=1) on its North American site so hopefully it will be here soon. I'd love to see it pop up on Froogle over the next couple days or on June 4 at the latest.

On the Gigabyte side, the GA-P35-DS3R is taking longer than their other models to show up in NA. Directron has a pre-order product page up for it now though.

Just a matter of time until we see the P5K-E, and I am impatiently waiting.

now, if only they'd release a version without wi-fi...

deuce300
05-26-2007, 05:06 PM
I couldn't agree more, this motherboard fits the bill for me almost perfectly. I just hope that its priced reasonably (as most have speculated) upon launch and is free of most bugs.