PDA

View Full Version : Minimum post count for classifieds use

rlemieux
06-30-2002, 10:18 AM
Now, this would also apply to me, but I would like to see limit to who could use the classifieds. Only members with 50-100+ post being allowed to post might be a good idea. Or have someway to verify items. Maybe a dedicated troll hunter. Anything to make buying and selling an enjoyable experience as its meant to be. The less likely you are to get screwed the more likely you are to use it.

I know this would limit alot, but it would make it a lot safer to buy and sell online. If not who knows what kinda trolls will make there way onto the sceen. And remember no one knows theyve got a troll in their hands until its too late.

Hardass
06-30-2002, 10:21 AM
If you check the Moderators listed in the classifieds you will see we have 2 of the best Trollhunters around. And I agree with a post count limit. Also welcome to Xtreme.

rlemieux
06-30-2002, 10:23 AM
Oh, sorry I didnt see it that there, but thats good to know. Sam and Luta are great. But I still think a minimum post count should be implimented. I dont mind waiting if it means Ill be safer when I get there.

Btw, thanks for the welcome.

Silversink
07-01-2002, 07:26 PM
It's a good idea but for a new site like this I think you should add the 100 post rule at a later time.....Thats just my opinion.

If you follow safe trader tips like KNOW who your buying from....Like get a phone number and only mail to the VERIFIED Paypal address etc you should be ok....

But when things go bad Luta and I will hunt them down and make them pay :stick:

Its Jbells call and the 100 post rule is always a smart move

rlemieux
07-01-2002, 07:36 PM
I understand the board is new, I didnt totally take that into consideratoin, but I still think its a good idea. I know there is only one forum I will sale, buy and trade from as of now.

JBELL
07-01-2002, 07:55 PM
it is my call and it will happen - but i need access to viper from chris first to set the parameters...