PDA

View Full Version : Urgent! Need Swiftech Apogee GTX ship to Hong Kong ASAP

sunny7day
05-08-2007, 03:19 AM
I havn't order online before, this is my first time. I need your help.
There is an overclock competition in HK that I want to join. I need the GTX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE since the registration for the first round will close soon.

My question is which country should I order from is the fastest? Please help me out?

Movieman
05-08-2007, 03:24 AM
I havn't order online before, this is my first time. I need your help.
There is an overclock competition in HK that I want to join. I need the GTX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE since the registration for the first round will close soon.

My question is which country should I order from is the fastest? Please help me out?

Call Petra's and with EMS you could have that in 2-3 days.
Very reliable shop.
http://www.shoppts.com/
http://www.petrastechshop.com/swapgtxcpuwa.html

sunny7day
05-08-2007, 03:41 AM
Thank you.
I can't find the shipping charge methods describtion on their website.

ANP !!!
05-08-2007, 03:46 AM
Send them a Email, n they will send u a quote with total amount n Shipping cost.

sunny7day
05-08-2007, 03:51 AM
Ok I'm gona phone them.

shikuva
05-08-2007, 03:54 AM
Thank you.
I can't find the shipping charge methods describtion on their website.

You have to send E-mail to Qngo@petrastech.com . for me many time bought
form Petra's this webstore is very great job . for only apogee GTX shipping aroung 30-40 USD <USPS Global Express 3-5 days w/tracking>. :D

weihk
05-08-2007, 05:37 AM
sunny7day

did you not search on swiftech website for resellers?

theres one called bitspower in HK......they might have what you need and can sell one to you in 24hrs instead of waiting 96hrs

sunny7day
05-08-2007, 07:26 AM
sunny7day

did you not search on swiftech website for resellers?

theres one called bitspower in HK......they might have what you need and can sell one to you in 24hrs instead of waiting 96hrs
I've ordered from them and waited for a month without arrival. So I decided to get the money back and order online directly.

sunny7day
05-08-2007, 07:31 AM
It should be in the morning in US now, should I phone them now?
Or just email them? What should be included and ask in the conversation?

weihk
05-08-2007, 08:24 AM

hmmmm.......so they are the typical money grabber computer shops then.....ahwell.....:rolleyes:

anyway, email petra shop asking for price in shipping the block you want, and ask what kind of postage is quickest.

unless petras shop take phone ordering, then email really is the quickest way.

Petra
05-08-2007, 08:45 AM

Just send Quoc an e-mail (including your name, a complete list of the products that you're looking for, and your location), that way we have a written record of correspondence, parts lists, shipping costs, etc. Phoning in an international order really isn't the greatest idea... especially since we have to pack the order to get an exact weight and then lookup shipping rate information on the USPS website before we can issue a shipping quote.

sunny7day
05-08-2007, 10:30 AM
ok email sent