PDA

View Full Version : LCD Buy Help?

vegettoxp
05-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Hey Guys, I think I have made my mind on my next LCD Display for my next system. I won't be buy it right away, cause I need to save money first, but I do like this display for Vista. Before I started to do my research on this LCD Display, I just wanted to get your guys opinion. The LCD Display that I have chosen is by Viewsonic.

Information:

ViewSonic's 22" VX2245wm ViewDock Link (http://www.viewsonic.com/products/desktopdisplays/lcddisplays/xseries/vx2245wm/)

I just did a quick price check online and the lowest I found was $269.XX USD. So if you guys can share your opinion on ths Display or if someone owns one of these, please share your wsie knowldge with me.

Thx for all the you guys. So far my new system building process is really good. So far I got:

CM Stacker 830
Carbon Fiber for my Case
Pionner 212D 18x (SATA) DVD-Writer
My of the HOOK Logitech Z-5500 Digital Sound System (Ya Baby).

P.S. Fusion :banana: :woot: :banana: :woot:

adamsleath
05-03-2007, 06:57 PM
ViewSonic VX2245wm 5ms 22"WS TN Film

280nit 700:1...with sound :eek: there are other cheap tn film 22" probably much of a muchness.

Asus and Samsung have 22" TN's at 2ms; have you looked at those?

Asus MW221U 2ms G2G 22"WS Chi Mei Optoelectronics TN Film
Asus PG221 2ms G2G 22"WS TN Film

Samsung SM226BW 2ms G2G 22"WS Samsung TN Film (LTM220M1) or AU Optronics TN Film (M220EW01) - better contrast.

there are also plenty of options for better quality 22" panels if you dont mind paying more....

if you have already chosen the logitech 5 channel speakers do you really need a monitor with sound????????

vegettoxp
05-04-2007, 06:41 AM
I just want a really good looking LCD Display. I went threw all the Samsungs and They look ok. Nothing got my attention from Samsung. They might be better in Tech Specs, but they lack in the looks department. That why I made this Viewsonic my frist Choice. The viewsonic looks really nice, has a USB Hub, 8-1 Card Reader, IPod Dock (Which I don't really care about), and it's a nice looking 22". Thats why I like this display. If you guys have any other brand with this kind of things, you let me know.

vegettoxp
05-04-2007, 04:40 PM
What's your guys opinion on Dell's E228WFP 22-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor?