PDA

View Full Version : 9500 NP vmem mod

Fraze
06-12-2003, 05:54 AM
I've bought a 9500 NN and did the softmod to activate the for dead 4 Pipelines. It's a 9500 special edition card with 3.0 ns rams and a better cooling system.
Without the the card is at 405/310 mhz
But to archieve a higher clock i want to increase the volt of the rams (the clock of the core is enough for me). I read several posts. But i never found a clear detailed guide how to do this.
Could please anybody help me.
I'm the leader of a german overclocking community. We're working on a site at the moment. And all of us want to do the mod to archieve a higher ram clock.
Could anybody please help us?

PS: How do you like the design at www.frazeweb.de.vu (later the overclocking page) Don't care about the german text.

saaya
06-12-2003, 06:35 AM
hmmm das punktgitter erinnert n bisschen an die expo2000 aber sonst ganz nice :D vieleicht die untere schrift n bisschen kleiner machen oder weglassen?

Bushboy
06-14-2003, 01:27 PM
There's a guide (http://thecrucible.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?t=83) Dogman did over at The Crucible which is pretty good, I used it for my mods. I'm not sure what PCB revision the special edition R9500np is, but he's done the guide for newer and older PCBs.

It's a pretty easy mod, just soldering a wire to one pin on the regulator, and connect to a 20k VR :)