PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts an Opinions wanted...

IFMU
05-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Ok well while setting up water cooling for this I figured I would go ahead and do a bit of playing just to see what I might be capable of getting out of it.
I really don't know too much about the whole 'Dothan' scene and am still reading through the thread, here (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=62366&page=25&highlight=dothan).
I am presently at page 25 of 33. (I view threads beyond the default the forums sets, my pages are much longer than most. Just an FYI.)
Anywho... I do know that water cooling a Dothan is basicly viewed as a pointless endevour, but I wanna do it anyways. :p
Anywho... I have been playing with it a bit for a little while and it ran solid for 2 or 3 weeks, WCG full time @ 260 x 10 with 1.4v (or maybe it was 1.425v :shrug: )
Ah yea, better start WCG heh? lol
Ok well... that didnt go over too well.
Started up WCG with this running @ 260 x 11 w/ 1.5v and it rebooted.
Thank the GAWDS I use FF or I'd have to retype all of that~!
Well it ran SuperPi ok and crashed with WCG.
Now set @ 260x11 w/1.6v and so far is running smoothly with WCG.
I have the memory set at the tightest timings this board will allow that I know of/can see. (2.2.2.5.4)
So, with that basic input, how does this screenshot look?
I don't do SuperPi much, but know alot of you take what it gives to heart and would like some input.
ok well it did another hard reboot... grrr....
Ok well since it rebooted, I reset the memory to auto and guess I'll see if it plays nice with that... But, so I dont have to reboot in the middle of a gawd dayumed post again... Posting this and the screen shot before starting WCG this time....

IFMU
05-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Added in another set of memory... may as well...
Didn't change anything.