PDA

View Full Version : Extreme OC components in Australia

dodjer420
04-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Hey all,

I'm trying to find a provider of phase components or custom units in Australia. A number of stores list the Vapochill LS, but with a 4-6 week lead time. I'm planning on hooking the phase up to a qx6700 and from reading these forums, I'm not sure if a standard LS would provide sufficient headroom.

LittleDevil's units look awesome, but not sure if he will ship to Australia or if it would be economical (doubt it).

Anyway, any Australian phase users or others with suggestions?

(first post).

D

markost
04-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey Dodjer

There are other options in Oz for Phase change. Prometeia's are available but the leadtime is about the same as for Vapo's. Also there is Kayl over in Perth. You can find the Prommies at http://www.markostnetworking.com
or i can put you in touch with Kayl if you follow the "further information" link on my website.
You're right about the standard Lightspeeds not doing it for a quad. I've got my Mach 2 GT over with Kayl and he has modded it up to cope with the heat load of a quad core. From Kayl's heat load tests, the capacity is way up on what it was which will cover the extra load a quad throws up. Should have it back shortly so I'll give you some before and after figures.

dodjer420
04-23-2007, 09:58 PM
Hey thanks Mark. Will send you a PM.