PDA

View Full Version : To Movieman++

carlfrs
04-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Hi Movieman (and to the other MJs),
I see you struggle with low production now. Please change to 1.4.8, then you will get rid of a lot of the slow buckets!

carlfrs at Team Norway

Frisch
04-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Thanks carl.

As i read it, it was mostly related to people getting the com,net,org domains, as they hang with zero workers, and as i know movieman takes it all, i'm sure he'll be delighted to hear this.

I am sticking with nl,de,info,dk as they give me the most for this location, connection.

All for the team, combined with the project in mind.

Movieman
04-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Thanks Carl.
Haven't paid much attention to MJ12 the last day or 2..
Had a death in the family. Lost my 97 year old Grandmother.
A nice old lady with a heart of gold.
Thanks for the info.

Frisch
04-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks Carl.
Haven't paid much attention to MJ12 the last day or 2..
Had a death in the family. Lost my 97 year old Grandmother.
A nice old lady with a heart of gold.
Thanks for the info.

:(

The heart is a family thing.

Which means, you got one of gold too (which no one denies)

And you'll stick around for at least 40 years more (now, that's something) ;) :D

Movieman
04-18-2007, 09:21 PM
:(

The heart is a family thing.

Which means, you got one of gold too (which no one denies)

And you'll stick around for at least 40 years more (now, that's something) ;) :D

Thanks pal..She was special to me. Not to anyone outside the family.
Just a nice old lady with a good heart.
I've been expecting this call for a long time so I was prepared.
My Aunt and her family were there with her, She raised a hand and waved, then went to sleep with a smile on her face.

hixie
04-18-2007, 11:11 PM
Movieman, i feel sorry for your lost.

Movieman
04-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Movieman, i feel sorry for your lost.

Thank you. I'm blessed in many ways. I'm 55 and had her for much longer than most have their grandmothers. My fathers Mother died when I was 13.
An old Irsh lady that had a hard life but also a heart of gold. I remember walking into the woods with her when I was 10-11 and spending a day picking blueberries and then the pies she made from them.
That was maybe 1961-62...Another world really as compared to today.
Simpler pleasures and stronger bonds between people.

hixie
04-18-2007, 11:40 PM
Thank you. I'm blessed in many ways. I'm 55 and had her for much longer than most have their grandmothers. My fathers Mother died when I was 13.
An old Irsh lady that had a hard life but also a heart of gold. I remember walking into the woods with her when I was 10-11 and spending a day picking blueberries and then the pies she made from them.
That was maybe 1961-62...Another world really as compared to today.
Simpler pleasures and stronger bonds between people.

and no computers for the old man to overclock :p:

I still remember my grandfather, feeding ducks in the river that passed through our back garden.

Movieman
04-18-2007, 11:49 PM
and no computers for the old man to overclock :p:

I still remember my grandfather, feeding ducks in the river that passed through our back garden.

great people weren't they? Think of what they saw in their lifetimes.
For my grandmother born in 1910 it was farm life to the jet age.
I remember her sitting here with me in 2001 at the PC watching in disbeleif at what could be done.
Then her story of being 7 years old, in school in Charottetown,PEI,Canada and hearing a massive explosion. It was 135 miles away in Halifax,NS.
Google "great halifax explosion"..
They said it was the greatest man made explosion prior to the H Bomb..
Incredible reading.

carlfrs
04-19-2007, 05:12 AM
I'm blessed in many ways. I'm 55 and had her for much longer than most have their grandmothers. My fathers Mother died when I was 13.
Sorry to hear about your loss! You are lucky to have known your grandparents for so many years. Three of my grandparents died before I was born, and the last one when I was 3. Thus, I have no (few) memories of such relationships.

Movieman
04-19-2007, 05:48 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss! You are lucky to have known your grandparents for so many years. Three of my grandparents died before I was born, and the last one when I was 3. Thus, I have no (few) memories of such relationships.

Thank you. I was lucky and great but simple people. No huge ego's.
I think I fixed the problem with 1.48..Damned thing took me 3 installs to get right and 2 hours to start using the speed of the line but now I'm back on track so watch out!:D
The Litchfield Express is on a roll!

[XC] mysticmerlin
04-20-2007, 01:03 PM
GLad I read that before I posted another thread. I just got an email from MJ12 saying my client is to old and will no longer get buckets :( problem is the one it is running on is a 3 hour trip one way so it will be a while.