PDA

View Full Version : ocz gamestream 850 watt. Problems?

tommyshango
04-15-2007, 05:43 PM
I got all my stuff back and I got the rmad memory. Hooked it all up and it wont turn on... well the motherboard wont post everything else works perfectly. I have checked everything including pullnig the board away from the backplate to make sure it is not shorting out. It seems somehow my psu is not working. The 4 pin connecters dont seem to be getting any power to the motherboard. Any ideas?

andyOCZ
04-15-2007, 07:13 PM
What motherboard do you have? Double check you connections. Your post has me a bit confused. Was your system ever running correctly? How did you decide your meory was bad if your system won't turn on?

Clear you BIOS (CMOS) and try again.

tommyshango
04-16-2007, 09:32 AM
well its a whole new batch of problems. after hours of more work and swapping out processors etc. I have gotten it to at least attempt to post but it gives me a c7 error which is unlisted. I have evga checking into it. Dont worry about the psu I guess.. I think it works fine. I tested the 4 pin connecter hooking it to a fan and it powered on. The motherboard does light up now. It has somethign to do with the processor I do not know what but with 2 different processors it will still not boot. I ordered a striker off newegg and it will be here wednesday. I am trying to see about getting my money back from evga that is a horrible horrible mess.