Top users (Overall)
# Nick.....,,, URLsdone
1 PY 222 6,133,560,719
2 pwrguru. 1,355,927,109
3 carlfrs... 1,053,094,531
4 refic..... 1,041,543,641
5 Movieman 746,536,381

Now for #4...:hrhr:
Just finished telling refic over at the MJ12 forum that I was coming for him!:stick:

[XC] riptide
04-05-2007, 03:27 AM
Yay! jesus nobody replied...

[XC] DragonOrta
04-05-2007, 05:54 AM
Congrats Movieman. :clap: I can't imagine what it takes to sustain that output.

Frisch
04-05-2007, 08:28 AM
riptide;2110080']Yay! jesus nobody replied...
Easter is upon us, I for one, am enjoying the return of the light, taking walks in mother nature, Turtles need mother nature more than you indoor humans would ever know.

Sorry Dave about the late response, but keep it up, and free-dc will go down.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :clap: :woot: :fact: :D

Frisch
04-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Forgot to mention.....

Your @$$ is mine in 2000 years...just some generations ahead..

You are warned...

Turtle Stamina

[XC]melymel
04-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Congrats dave! yeah sorry on the slow reply :D. It wont be long until you're challenging PY222 or atleast that norwegian (sp) :p:.
:party:
:toast:

glennpat
04-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Congrats from me also Movieman :cheer:. You have amazing numbers on the project!

Movieman
04-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Thanks guys! I'm just trying to hold down the fort and keep us within striking distance of Norway till we get some reinforcements.
It will happen, maybe not today or tomorrow but it will happen and then ..
Kippers for all!:D

Frisch
04-05-2007, 06:49 PM
You need to add an exstra couple of millions, cause my zalman is so full of dust that i need to take it off an give it a proper cleaning.
The nicotin from my smoking has made it stick, so i can't get the dust off.

Gotta stop smoking........but somehow it makes me look as a leet turtle...a ninja smoking hardcore @$$ whooping...nah i just cough a lot....

So in short, a dane less on the stats, until the dust has been defeated.
Once again it's up to the Irish, to keep us alive : )

Movieman
04-05-2007, 06:57 PM
You need to add an exstra couple of millions, cause my zalman is so full of dust that i need to take it off an give it a proper cleaning.
The nicotin from my smoking has made it stick, so i can't get the dust off.

Gotta stop smoking........but somehow it makes me look as a leet turtle...a ninja smoking hardcore @$$ whooping...nah i just cough a lot....

So in short, a dane less on the stats, until the dust has been defeated.
Once again it's up to the Irish, to keep us alive : )

No problem my friend. Do what you have to.
I hit 9 mill yesterday and 6+ today and that was with a machine down due to elec outage last night and a corupt database I had to fix on MJ12 today.
So clean that heatsink, have a smoke, get out in that fresh danish water and get your shell waxed by some of those beauties you keep hidden away up there!:D
PS: I think carlfrs of Norway backed off..I actually beat him today!:eek:

Frisch
04-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Will do

I don't think he has backed off, the good time with bad url's is over, that's my guees.
I was crawling only DE, and that is over, i'm getting com,net, and i don't want them. So the time with easy big numbers, with small amount of data is nearly done.... my two cents...but anyway, i hope your right..

If you read this carlfrs....i'm just joking....or am i...i am....no i'm not....

SHUT UP TURTLE

Movieman
04-05-2007, 07:10 PM
I don't have any thing checked in the boxxes inside the app. I take them all.
Maybe thats why he was beating the crap out of me the last 2 weeks?:confused:
I talked to him on the MJ12 forum and he was using his home cable and his works T1 line for the last 2 months..
He asked what I had and I said" Just the line at my house":D
It looks like he made a big push to get over the billion and into #3 spot then backed off..Time will tell.
I'm seeing close to 50 days to get to #4 and pass refic..
Yes, I teased him also over at MJ12..
Good people with a good sense of humor and Alex is tops.
If we had him at Rosy we'd be there forever!;)

Frisch
04-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Yeps...Alex is gold....

If you had checked nearby, to get the most of your bandwidth, i think you could have hit the 15 mill, with the bad url's we are finishing now.

Movieman
04-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Yeps...Alex is gold....

If you had checked nearby, to get the most of your bandwidth, i think you could have hit the 15 mill, with the bad url's we are finishing now.

Maybe..But I'll be honest with you. There's a lot to this app that I just don't understand so I set it to max the living hell out of my line and let it rip.
I have both machines set so high that the old lady will yell once in a while and say:" We have to call verizon and see whats wrong. I can't open a web page":rofl:
I just tell her it must be a busy time of day!:p:

Frisch
04-05-2007, 07:41 PM
You are not a hardcore MJ12, before it takes at least 30 secs to load a page. :D

I'm back in a couple of days.....it's 5:30 now, and the coffe has stopped working, my eyes are giving up, and i'm.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Movieman
04-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Just set one machine to do just US and CA..Lets see if it helps.
Nite pal..Don't forget to take off the shell..They scratch at nite.:D

carlfrs
04-10-2007, 12:15 PM
I don't think he has backed off, the good time with bad url's is over, that's my guees.
I was crawling only DE, and that is over, i'm getting com,net, and i don't want them. So the time with easy big numbers, with small amount of data is nearly done.... my two cents...but anyway, i hope your right..

If you read this carlfrs....i'm just joking....or am i...i am....no i'm not....

SHUT UP TURTLE
Hi, fellow crawlers!
You are not rid of me in the daily stats... :stick:, not yet anyway...
I take what I get, sometimes the numbers are crazy, other times bad..., but you should keep on writing, Frisch. I have had a lot of fun reading what you and Movieman are writing here in the XS MJ-12 inner circle!

Team Norway have a lead of about 10% of your total production! I think this should call for more participation from the honorary XS members.

Btw, stop smoking and go to bed early, that will likely increase your daily production, at least be a little more healthy!

[XC] riptide
04-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Hi, fellow crawlers!
I take what I get, sometimes the numbers are crazy, other times bad..., but you should keep on writing, Frisch. I have had a lot of fun reading what you and Movieman are writing here in the XS MJ-12 inner circle!

Team Norway have a lead of about 10% of your total production! I think this should call for more participation from the honorary XS members.

Btw, stop smoking and go to bed early, that will likely increase your daily production, at least be a little more healthy!

Welcome. I'd love to MJ12 all the time, but damn ISP's here would crucify me.

Movieman
04-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Hi, fellow crawlers!

Hello Carl! Glad to see you here.
We're trying but our ISP's are not nice folks.
No sense of humor at wanting to run a couple hundred gig a day.:D

carlfrs
04-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Well, I am glad that I do not struggle to much with others (ISPs) that care what I want to use my paid bandwidth to. I think some of my fellow crawlers in Team Norway have experienced some problems with their ISPs. Other issues are firewalls and proxies.
Nice to be able to reply to your comments about the competition with TN.

Movieman
04-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Well, I am glad that I do not struggle to much with others (ISPs) that care what I want to use my paid bandwidth to. I think some of my fellow crawlers in Team Norway have experienced some problems with their ISPs. Other issues are firewalls and proxies.
Nice to be able to reply to your comments about the competition with TN.

Hi Carl.
Now couldn't you have taken a slightly longer vacation over Easter?:D
We had hope..
Don't worry. I'll find someone( or 5) on XS with a good connection and we'll be back at you.;)
An old saying: "Good things come to those who wait"
I'm a REAL patient SOB..:fact:
Now go and get # 2 my friend..Looks like 30-40 days and you'll have it.:clap:

Movieman
04-12-2007, 05:28 PM
hey Frisch: You notice?
Things are picking up a bit here!
Some more players.
Thanks to all.
Every bit helps.
Oh, and Frisch: I see you moved up to #38 overall today.
Do you know who that is right above you in spot #37?
Mr. MJ12 himself..Alexc..Go and spank him..BAD!:p:

Frisch
04-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Now I know why the site suddenly smelled like fish.

hello carlfrs

My bad way of living is too late to change, my brain wouldn't be able to adjust to new circumstances.
You would see a Turtle going in circles, chasing its own tale, if you tried to force change upon it.

PS
Thanks for dropping by, we are honored
We will spank your behind, ASAP, in a friendly manor. ;) :D

Frisch
04-12-2007, 05:35 PM
hey Frisch: You notice?
Things are picking up a bit here!
Some more players.
Thanks to all.
Every bit helps.
Oh, and Frisch: I see you moved up to #38 overall today.
Do you know who that is right above you in spot #37?
Mr. MJ12 himself..Alexc..Go and spank him..BAD!:p:

I know, and i'll salut him with his flag, as i color his @$$ red in embarrassment. :D

Yeah, i have been seeing new faces, that's turtle delightful :)

Movieman
04-12-2007, 05:38 PM
I know, and i'll salut him with his flag, as i color his @$$ red in embarrassment. :D

Yeah, i have been seeing new faces, that's turtle delightful :)

Hey my friend: When Hixie's IP finally figures things out and Fragtek gets settled into his new house we'll make a run at TN that they will remember for a long time!
Yes Carl, that was for you to read too!:D

Frisch
04-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Hey my friend: When Hixie's IP finally figures things out and Fragtek gets settled into his new house we'll make a run at TN that they will remember for a long time!
Yes Carl, that was for you to read too!:D

The moment we smell like fish, we are heading in the right direction. :D

Good luck to all, getting the right url's, and the right settings. ;) :D

carlfrs
04-13-2007, 12:32 AM
That's the spirit! We look forward for you chase, when we feel the smell of our exported fish (yes, Denmark takes a lot of it), then we can mix the smells of our fresh newly caught and delightful fish, with the smell of week old fish exported. :p:

A fish a day keeps the doctor away..., btw I am not sure if turtles eat fish...

hixie
04-13-2007, 02:21 AM
My ISP is really starting to bugger me, how long does it take to change a few firewall settings? :mad:

Movieman
04-13-2007, 02:28 AM
That's the spirit! We look forward for you chase, when we feel the smell of our exported fish (yes, Denmark takes a lot of it), then we can mix the smells of our fresh newly caught and delightful fish, with the smell of week old fish exported. :p:

A fish a day keeps the doctor away..., btw I am not sure if turtles eat fish...
Hi Carl: Yes, Turtles eat both meat and vegatables.
I also hear they are VERY fond of kippers, especially the Danish Turtles!:D

My ISP is really starting to bugger me, how long does it take to change a few firewall settings? :mad:

I feel your pain..Huge line and can't work it. You'll get it sooner or later and look at the fun we'll have!:rofl:

hixie
04-13-2007, 02:49 AM
I feel your pain..Huge line and can't work it. You'll get it sooner or later and look at the fun we'll have!:rofl:

Yes it's tough, huge pipe and not being able to use it ;) if you know what i mean.
Talking about mental images... :D

Movieman
04-13-2007, 02:57 AM
Yes it's tough, huge pipe and not being able to use it ;) if you know what i mean.
Talking about mental images... :D

of smiling ladies going :eek:

hixie
04-13-2007, 03:29 AM
You're one dirrty old cruncher :p:

Frisch
10-14-2007, 11:28 AM
And fourth spot is yours now, congrats. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :D

Movieman
10-14-2007, 01:39 PM
And fourth spot is yours now, congrats. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :D

Yea, long time to get there..too long..
Now if Xs can get to #2 I'll be LOTS happier!:up:

Movieman
10-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Today seems to be going well..:wasntme:
# .........Nick URLsdone Data(MB)
1 Movieman 6,020,518 79,330
four hours to go..maybe 8 mil?:D

Frisch
10-25-2007, 10:37 AM
Today seems to be going well..:wasntme:
# .........Nick URLsdone Data(MB)
1 Movieman 6,020,518 79,330
four hours to go..maybe 8 mil?:D

Excuse me, did I Turtle just hear an Irish brag....:yepp:

Well, us Turtles, are as humble, as can be...that's why the project suits us so well...we're majestic....:D

PS
I'm rolling on 1/2 power...stuff to do.

Movieman
10-28-2007, 05:22 AM
Excuse me, did I Turtle just hear an Irish brag....:yepp:

Well, us Turtles, are as humble, as can be...that's why the project suits us so well...we're majestic....:D

PS
I'm rolling on 1/2 power...stuff to do.

Never an issue..We all have days we can't jump on this..;)

Frisch
10-28-2007, 05:31 AM
Never an issue..We all have days we can't jump on this..;)

There's other stuff, we have to jump.

The sea. :p:

Movieman
12-29-2007, 12:08 PM
and #3 is mine..:rofl:
Top 12 users (Overall)

# Nick URLs
done Data
(MB)
1 PY 222 6,133,560,719 128,636,177
2 carlfrs 2,555,539,371 46,811,166
3 refic....... 1,844,339,135 34,632,223
4 Movieman 1,837,471,891 31,410,080

Long chase on this guy..Then it's time to go after our favorite Norwegian..Carl.:up:

Frisch
12-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Finland has been conquered, by one fisherboat containing an Irish....now he'll visit the neighbour.......Norway...

Me...i'll take a swim on my back, and relax...

Movieman
12-31-2007, 03:48 AM
Finland has been conquered, by one fisherboat containing an Irish....now he'll visit the neighbour.......Norway...

Me...i'll take a swim on my back, and relax...

Yes, loooong chase but I finally got Refic..Looks like he's almost dropped off the project but time will tell..
Now to chase down Carl..app 700 mil to catch him..That will take time.
I've been flying that Danish flag for so long that there's a lot of people that think I live in Denmark!:rofl:

Mekoa
01-02-2008, 03:12 AM
Im giving my server a small holiday at the moment. Need to change HSF also, fan gone wonky (cant sleep it makes horrible noises lol)

Finally hit 100+ mill too. Not a bad target I guess :-)

N1 on getting third MM, Carl will go down in no time!

Frisch
01-02-2008, 04:05 AM
Im giving my server a small holiday at the moment. Need to change HSF also, fan gone wonky (cant sleep it makes horrible noises lol)

Finally hit 100+ mill too. Not a bad target I guess :-)

N1 on getting third MM, Carl will go down in no time!

Hitting 100 mill, is absolutely something. Something you realize after a while, running this application.

Congratulation to you and deadly fire for hitting it.

Hardass
01-02-2008, 04:40 AM
and #3 is mine..:rofl:
Top 12 users (Overall)

# Nick URLs
done Data
(MB)
1 PY 222 6,133,560,719 128,636,177
2 carlfrs 2,555,539,371 46,811,166
3 refic....... 1,844,339,135 34,632,223
4 Movieman 1,837,471,891 31,410,080

Long chase on this guy..Then it's time to go after our favorite Norwegian..Carl.:up:

Well done my friend.:up:

Mekoa
01-02-2008, 04:56 AM
Hitting 100 mill, is absolutely something. Something you realize after a while, running this application.

Congratulation to you and deadly fire for hitting it.

Cheers :)

Gonna fire the server back up tonight after I change the heatsink to the stock AMD one I got with my Opty. Never been touched so it should be nice and shiny to work!

Back to 24/7 MJ12 crunching ^^

Edit: Est voila, new HSF on, purring away very quietly, back to crawling!

DeadlyFire
01-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Yes, loooong chase but I finally got Refic..Looks like he's almost dropped off the project but time will tell..
Now to chase down Carl..app 700 mil to catch him..That will take time.
I've been flying that Danish flag for so long that there's a lot of people that think I live in Denmark!:rofl:

Nice one! :up: :up: :clap: :clap:

Mekoa
01-22-2008, 04:00 AM
1 Movieman 2,000,829,587 34,786,683

Gratz to Dave for hitting 2billion!

Big numbers :D

DeadlyFire
01-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Yowza! Congrats Dave :clap: