PDA

View Full Version : BootCamp 1.2 Released

ugp
04-01-2007, 06:12 PM
I am not sure when this was released but I noticed it was on Apples website and it now supports Vista. I took a copy of Vista Ultimate and installed on it on my MacBook. Specs are in my sig. I get a service score of 3.1. Vista I must say is pretty snappy as hell on this laptop. I figured I would try it due to I am getting a Motorola Q and I will dual-boot it for Syncing reasons. But after messing around with Vista it isn't half bad really. I haven't ran into any issuses thus far with Vista installed on my MacBook.

Get it a try and report back if you like it. Or leave any thoughts you have on it.

wa77ss
04-01-2007, 07:34 PM
I can't afford a Mac....much less a Mac and Vista :p:

RichBa5tard
04-01-2007, 11:21 PM
What do you mean with no issues: no crashes / annoying limitations or full support for all features? Win XP runs fine on a macbook pro, but many features aren't supported well.

ugp
04-02-2007, 03:51 AM
Ehh Vista really isn't that bad that I got into using it alittle. I said the same thing about XP when it was released and it kinda grows on you.

IYP
04-02-2007, 06:15 PM
hehe i love my MBP, ive got a tripple boot going, vista included

one question tho, can i burn drivers without having 1 big OSX partition...the old one wouldent let me into options...it would just complain about the fact that i had to many partitions and quit

ugp
04-03-2007, 07:55 PM
I am not sure what you are asking about...I am sorry if I am stupid... :(