PDA

View Full Version : are these temps good?

tommyshango
03-30-2007, 10:39 AM
I finally got my watercooling loops done

1 mcw655 1 apogee gtx cpu 2 mcw30 north and south

1mcw655 1mcw60 (waitin for my other card for sli from evga)

nvidia monitor reports 37 cpu 35 sys 33 gpu. I have 4 golf balls 2 on each thermochill pa120.2 mounted on the back of my mozart tx pointin in

I have 5 golf balls on the front pointing in
1 golf ball on the side door blowing in
and 1 on the back blowing out.

I still have a few changes to make but I got the system up and running so far.

tommyshango
03-30-2007, 10:43 AM
on the cpu is x6800 with ocz sli ready 8500 2 gb evga 680i

tomb18
03-31-2007, 07:38 AM
:p: :p: Normally you want a negative pressure inside the case.....More outflow than inflow....

If you wanna maintain your existing fans, then just buy 8 more fans and use them to exhaust the air.....

seriously, you need to do some work there...

stevecs
04-07-2007, 10:33 AM
:p: :p: Normally you want a negative pressure inside the case.....More outflow than inflow....

If you wanna maintain your existing fans, then just buy 8 more fans and use them to exhaust the air.....

seriously, you need to do some work there...

I would differ on this I try to always have a positive pressure inside the case but have a limited inlet (one large fan or two) that the air is filtered at and then less outlet. This dramatically cuts down on dust and keeps the inside case clean. Also this helps by allowing you to direct where the incoming air is from (I do it from the lower front usually) where the air temps are lower so you are not pulling in air that's already been heated, exit is at the top of the case allowing for normal convection currents to carry the heated air away.