PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to Aqua-Pcs!

Cyprio
03-28-2007, 07:18 AM
Would just like to say a big thanks to Pascal at Aqua-Pcs for great customer service. :thumbsup:

I had ordered the EK mosfet/NB/SB silver set from them on Sunday and it hadnt arrived by today. I got hold of Pascal on MSN and he quickly checked their system, saw that they had indeed been picked up by City Link Couriers and got them on the phone whilst still chatting to me on MSN. They had somehow recorded a completely different address to the one that was on the box!

Anyway to cut a long story short - Great customer service! Even getting a refund from Aqua-Pcs on the delivery as the couriers got it wrong! :)

Eye candy...

http://www.lubzny.org/Images/Buildpics/ekblocks.jpg

http://www.lubzny.org/Images/Buildpics/ekblocks2.jpg

http://www.lubzny.org/Images/Buildpics/ekblocks3.jpg

Mankz_91
03-28-2007, 07:28 AM
Id agree. Nothing wrong with the bits i bought.

Also, they have a great selection of stuff.

BTW. Those blocks are hot.

Pete
03-28-2007, 07:53 AM
Sliver looks dam cool dude!

They all an instock item in the sliver or had to be ordered in?

Cyprio
03-28-2007, 08:28 AM
It was a set. Think they are out of stock now though. :(

All i need now is a D-Tek and a silver EK GPU block. :)

Allsorts
03-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I've spoken to Pascal before and he is pretty helpful. Nice blocks!

Aqua-Pc's
03-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Glad you got the bits ok!

And thank you for the kind words guys its nice to know our hard work pays off!

As for the blocks we can bring them in in silver / gold / nickel / copper but we have run out we do have 20+ on order tho ;)

Pete
03-28-2007, 02:47 PM
I just seen your pirces too!!!!! It's cheaper for me to buy them states side, have shipped! It's also cheaper for me to get them in the Uk as well.

Shame you dont do the mosfets on there own or Eddy doing them for other mobos

Aqua-Pc's
03-28-2007, 03:02 PM
We will be on the next order ;)

our target is the whole range being constanly instock ;)

Mankz_91
03-28-2007, 03:14 PM
Also, pete, they are one of the cheapest suppliers in the UK.

pie_uk
03-28-2007, 03:42 PM
It was a set. Think they are out of stock now though. :(

All i need now is a D-Tek and a silver EK GPU block. :)

and i have those two things already :p:

all i need is the nb sb mf cooler blocks. £90 though :eek:

what mobo u got dude?

Aqua-Pc's
03-28-2007, 11:07 PM
yeh you have to pay for the best ;)

:cool:

welshtom
03-28-2007, 11:23 PM
They do look sweet blocks fair play :)!! although i disagree with most of the other comments

Pete
03-29-2007, 01:54 AM
Also, pete, they are one of the cheapest suppliers in the UK.

I can sell my ass, my kids for less, heck i can even sell my car for less. They are not at all, one bit in the slighest cheapest in the UK at all, what so evere, never ever gonna be, wont nor will.

Also if they had a website that worked in a normal soddding manner i might look around there more. Most comenly used coment on there website, i click but nothing loads! LMAO

Aqua-Pc's
03-29-2007, 04:18 AM
I can sell my ass, my kids for less, heck i can even sell my car for less. They are not at all, one bit in the slighest cheapest in the UK at all, what so evere, never ever gonna be, wont nor will.

Also if they had a website that worked in a normal soddding manner i might look around there more. Most comenly used coment on there website, i click but nothing loads! LMAO

Thank you for the constuctive comments, the new site went live last night and we are aware of the bugs on some the menus which are currently being fixed. So you will not have this issue for much longer.

As for pricing we are not advertsing ourselves as the chepest in the UK with the exception of Aqua-Computer products.

Pete
03-29-2007, 04:22 AM
So when you click on something the page will shows as to the tab bar? Normal working site be nice!

Delivery is what gets me as well. Petra topp is nearly £5 in P+P alone yet i can pay that for one from the USA.

Ah well guess my custom aint coming

Aqua-Pc's
03-29-2007, 04:31 AM
Price of postage is due to the fact that we use City Link on the most part and it costs a bit to send a parcel but this is next day, which is quicker then coming from America ;)

And don’t worry shortly we will be offering postage from £1.30 as we finish the new website and integrate the royal mail system into it. We are constantly improving and striving to offer the best service so the comments are useful.

Thank You

Pete
03-29-2007, 06:49 AM
2/3 days i can have a Petra top for less from the usa, no vat no customs on it ether and it's still cheaper even with credit card charges.

City Link are crap too, one more reason i don't order from ocuk as everything come doa and the last watercooling shop i usedone of my ddc was smashed up all on the base

Russ_64
03-29-2007, 07:09 AM
I can also add my praise to the great service, range and prices from Aqua-pcs. Ordered on Saturday and blocks were delivered (in person to my door - but then I live in the same town as Pascal) on Monday. In any case, City Link are okay in Cambridgeshire - must be the (bad) drivers where you live!

I chose the EK Gold blocks (full set - CPU / GPU FCX / NF4) and they are truely beautiful. Most other sites only carry the standard copper blocks and seldom have all three in stock.

Keep up the good work and I will certainly buy again :clap:

Cyprio
03-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Pete how about cutting them some slack?
I posted here as i wanted to say thanks - not start a flame war. :)
I personally dont mind paying for good customer service. It also states very clearly on their website that it just went live and they are ironing out the bugs. Regarding things being cheaper in the states - this is always has been and probably always will be the case.

Pie_uk - P5B-Deluxe. Its all being transferred into a modded G5 when i get round to finding the time to finish the damn thing! Work log - here (http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=125218&page=1&pp=20&highlight=apple)

Aqua-Pc's
03-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Again thanks for the kind words guys we try :)

As for the site - all the links now work :woot:

clone38
03-30-2007, 12:07 AM
Yep ordered from this shop also,great service and will be shopping again :)

welshtom
03-30-2007, 12:10 AM
better not be joe :p

Pete
03-30-2007, 02:33 AM
Pete how about cutting them some slack?

Erm..urmm, aghh nah! They are not what they say they are with there prices and i'm still gettting faults this morning on there website!

Mankz_91
03-30-2007, 02:52 AM
Pete, i'm sure you mum told you, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything atall.

I seem to remember tht you had a go at Coolercases a few weeks ago, but jeez, whats your problem?

Keep it Clean -MaxxxRacer

Pete
03-30-2007, 03:02 AM
[QUOTE=Mankz_91;2099526]Pete, i'm sure you mum told you, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything atall.

I seem to remember tht you had a go at Coolercases a few weeks ago, but jeez, whats your problem?
QUOTE]

They are not cheaper, they have a crap website still, they use the most stupidest delivery compnany going and more!

Ah she might of tol me soemthing like it years ago but meh means sod all these days!

Yeah i did...point is?

Nope i just got bad gas today form the curry last night.

I do look forward to there lower shipping prices and to use RM which they should be doing anyway. I also look forward to a working website. I wont be ordering till price's drop!

A sliver set of ek block do not cost that at all

Mankz_91
03-30-2007, 03:55 AM
**Ignores pete**

Pete
03-30-2007, 04:36 AM
No skin off my nose at all. Just don't say you are something when you are not and it's clear via a 5 min google search!

There is only one main watercooling shop needed in the UK like it is in the USA

Uk - ChilledPC

US - Petra

Nuff said

GeoffP
03-30-2007, 05:04 AM
There is only one water cooling shop needed in Australia.

It just hasn't been built yet :rofl:

Sorry, had a few too many bourbons tonight :banana:

Mankz_91
03-30-2007, 05:43 AM
Uk - ChilledPC

Nuff said

Except for the fact that they suck.

Mekrel
03-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Erm..urmm, aghh nah! They are not what they say they are with there prices and i'm still gettting faults this morning on there website!

Give it a rest, you really don't do yourself any favours.

You said the same thing about Coolercases and people had to put you right.

Your posts are worded in such an immature and condesending way that no one in their right mind would take note of them anyway.

You've been told the site is being updated by the owner yet you still try to point it out as a way of scoring points. If they are changing their site then it's going to cause problems, especially if they are using a new shopping cart back end.

As for ChilledPC being the only needed shop, well that is a load of tosh because they don't stock everything (just like every other UK supplier) - so how could it have that status? Just like every other watercooling stores inventory.

Thats not a dig at ChilledPC as I've ordered off Tom in the past and will be with my new setup (ordering some rads off him this week, once the case comes).

The only mission statement I see on Aqua-PC's is about aquacomputer and price matching those products, so ain't got a clue where you have all this "not what they say they are with prices".

Pete
03-30-2007, 09:59 AM
I've yet to read you lame ass comebacks but Chilled PC is a new shop and has customers input on items/product you want. There cheaper than anyone, P+P is the best, don't need a credit card to order can pay via the bank, Tom is a dam good bloke and keep you well informed on the info of your order and will correct anyhting wrong!

Mekrel
03-30-2007, 10:23 AM
I already know all of that because I've bought from there once and also had some custom work done (although I measured wrong), doesn't mean it's the only worth while shop for watercooling because they simply do not have 100% of everything that everyone wants, and that in itself is an impossibility for any shop.

ChilledPC are however seeming to get a good range in that is hard to get elsewhere such as Pentosin G11 and Yate loon fans.

Doesn't mean other shops are no good, it is a tad ignorant to even think that don't you think?

Aqua-Pc's
03-30-2007, 04:32 PM
They are not cheaper, they have a crap website still, they use the most stupidest delivery compnany going and more!

Ah she might of tol me soemthing like it years ago but meh means sod all these days!

Yeah i did...point is?

Nope i just got bad gas today form the curry last night.

I do look forward to there lower shipping prices and to use RM which they should be doing anyway. I also look forward to a working website. I wont be ordering till price's drop!

A sliver set of ek block do not cost that at all

Again Pete all I can say is thank you for your comments we take these seriously and react to them to make our service better.

Im also very sorry that that our website / shipping and prices are not to your very high standards, and im glad that Chilled PC's and Petra do meet your standards, so why not start a thread about that as you obviously have no place to comment here not having ordered from us?

Also seeing that you are a regular member on the chilled pc’s forum you might think that you were trying to bad mouth our store to make us look bad. If that’s you aim all I have to say is that any advertising is good advertising, and as hits on our site have actually be boosted considerably from this threads as have the orders.

Again you have my thanks and we will as always continue to improve our service to one day meet even your high standards
:)

weihk
03-31-2007, 06:28 AM
eh?

Aqua-Pc, did you not have Royal Mail option already?

when i bought that Rare-Special-edition-Lian-Li-4hdd-in-3-5'1/2 bay-Meshed-no-logo-with-fan thing from you, it was delivered with royal mail.

i still got the massive bubble envolope here with me with a royal mail sticker on it.

......opps.....off topic a bit, but just wanted to ask......

Aqua-Pc's
03-31-2007, 01:01 PM
We do occasionally use Royal mail when City link have already been yes ;)