PDA

View Full Version : COH, C&C 3 or Supreme Commandor?

Dennol
03-27-2007, 05:06 AM
Company of Heroes, Command and Conquer 3, וSupreme Commandor?

I Must choose one of these games.

Help me :D

aintz
03-27-2007, 09:00 AM
company of heroes sucks. trying C&C 3 today. no opinion about Supreme

C&C got 9.0 on gamespot lol how they manage that im gonna find out.

sc00p
03-27-2007, 09:59 AM
C&C3 haven't played yet... SC was total disappointment...

...on the other hand: I've played CoH ~9 months and still not tired of that. Custom maps (made by other players (&by me)) are great. Mods are usually little a bit weak though IMHO.

Sparky
03-27-2007, 12:36 PM
I have found COH a little annoying in some ways. If you get beaten back some and loose enough territory there is no way to regain it at all because you can't make more guys anymore! So the first guy who captures the most territory is almost guaranteed to win since he can make tons more guys than the other. I think this is the biggest problem with the game.

Dennol
03-28-2007, 05:22 AM
I tried supcom, it really sucks (demo)

I saw in other forums that COH to be recommended more than C&C3 (its C&C just with better graphic)

What do you think?

perkam
03-28-2007, 06:10 AM
There are demos out for all three games.

Perkam

STeel Chicken
03-28-2007, 06:19 AM
I like SupCom. Addicitive. COH was ok, but I lost interest quickly. Haven't tried C&C3.

SupCom is machine intensive though!
'sho'nuff knock a strong man to his knees![/Commodores]

sc00p
03-28-2007, 08:38 AM
Yes CoH is best at lan or multiplayer... against comp it's quite hectic sometimes (at start)...

Sy[N]tH
03-30-2007, 08:01 AM
I'd get SupCom & C&C3...

As for SupCom, you have to give it some time. I almost wiped it off my hard disk, but gave it a few more tries and I'm now hooked. Really different from C&C3, but worthwile!

As far as C&C3 goes, if you're a fan of the series, or a C&C newb, you won't be dissapointed!

Fr3ak
03-30-2007, 10:33 AM
If you want a real time strategie game with tactical planning and strategic moves, Supreme Commander is the game to get.

If you want fast action and way less tactics, Command & Conquer 3 is your game.

They are both great games, I like booth of them, but it depends on what you prefer. As Perkam said, try out both Demos and get what you like more.

citat3962
03-30-2007, 10:47 AM
I prefer SupComm and COH personally.

C&C3 is too much windows panning for me without nearly enough tactics.

Infantry in C&C3 is like throwing resources away. Where as with COH you can win almost entirely on infantry.

afireinside
03-30-2007, 10:59 AM
SC is absolute crap. I don't see how anyone likes it. CH is a GREAT single player game, amazing experience. C&C3 is the only one with potential for a future in multiplayer.

citat3962
03-30-2007, 12:25 PM
If Multiplayer potential = Resource management and Zerg tactics then sure... you're probably right..

IMO I can't see how after all the progress we saw in COH and SC in terms of interface and terrain interactivity that anyone can find the old fixed closeup view and awful pathing found in C&C 3 acceptable..

TBH I won't even be buying C&C3 until it hits the 20$ barrel... and I buy EVERYTHING..

DTU_XaVier
03-30-2007, 12:52 PM
They're all very different games, COH being very agressive, C&C being more classic, and SupCom being way larger in scale than anything since StarCraft...
I'd reccomend, like Perkam, that you try the demos ;)

Dr.FuzzyBallz
03-30-2007, 02:06 PM
If you are looking for something new than pick Supreme Commander, i dont like Company of Heroes, if you want somethign that you can play when your bored really dont want to get into than C&C3 also if you liek the old C&C games this basically the same thing with new units wand better graphx.

I personally overal like Supreme Commander and than C&C3.

Do not listen to the people who say Supreme Commander madly lags my friend played on Setons Clutch 3v3 with 0 lag max detail and his computer i almost 2 years old i think, also dont listen to people who say its slow i know matches that have ended in 7minutes

i think you should just try the demos for all of them, except the only thing with Supreme Commanders demo is that its laggy the retail version isnt plus they have patches out i think about 3 of them.