PDA

View Full Version : OCZ Gamextreme VS OCZ EvoXtreme

Ka0sX
03-06-2007, 12:53 AM
hi all i would like to know out of them to PSU"s what 1 would be the best also iam building a new PC iam open to suggestions on what to buy i already have 1 XFX 8800GTX so i dont need 1 right now i want to concentrate on getting a kick *** system right now but there is so mucg to choose from out there now my budget is around 2.5K

any help would be greatfull

Brother Esau
03-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Personally speaking get a PC-Power & Cooling 750 with 60 amps on the 12v rail

Okda
03-06-2007, 02:20 AM
i think the Corsair 620watt is the best bang for buck in ur case, since it is considered one of the highest performance psu beside being not noisy like others

edited cause of RyderOCZ notice

RyderOCZ
03-06-2007, 06:06 AM
Since this is the OCZ Support section of the forum and he did ask about 2 OCZ PSU's, can we please keep the comments about other manufacturer's out of here? This isn't the General Hardware section. Thanks.

KaOsX,

There are 3 models of GameXstream and 2 of the EvoStream, which one in particular were you looking at?
What is the rest of your system going to be and do you anticipate running SLI in the future?

Okda
03-06-2007, 06:28 AM
Since this is the OCZ Support section of the forum and he did ask about 2 OCZ PSU's, can we please keep the comments about other manufacturer's out of here? This isn't the General Hardware section. Thanks.

sorry didn't notice that