PDA

View Full Version : Cooltechnica.com - Down for the last week ???

sanhacker
02-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Does anyone know what is going on at Cooltechnica.com?
As the only US supplier of G3/8 metal barbs (that I am aware of) I've been trying to order from them for the last week and keep getting the following message:

Sorry, COOLTECHNICA is closed for maintenance. We will re-open soon. Thanks

TIA for any insight.

tommrussell
02-24-2007, 09:12 PM
give http://www.petrastechshop.com/aqhifig3th1o.html
this a try

sanhacker
02-24-2007, 09:24 PM
Geeesh. Thanks Tom. Yes, I'm feeling pretty stupid right about now.

I'll be ordering some of those tonight. :toast:

Please tell me they didn't have those two months ago when I had to order from Thermochill and pay a fortune in shipping.

tommrussell
02-24-2007, 09:37 PM
Geeesh. Thanks Tom. Yes, I'm feeling pretty stupid right about now.

I'll be ordering some of those tonight. :toast:

Please tell me they didn't have those two months ago when I had to order from Thermochill and pay a fortune in shipping.

dont feel that way we have all been there ,as for cooltecnica i hope everything is ok i like getting stuff from them

dacooltech
02-25-2007, 03:44 PM
Does anyone know what is going on at Cooltechnica.com?
As the only US supplier of G3/8 metal barbs (that I am aware of) I've been trying to order from them for the last week and keep getting the following message:

Sorry, COOLTECHNICA is closed for maintenance. We will re-open soon. Thanks

TIA for any insight.

Hi SANHACKER,

Due to a family emergency I had to shut down the online store last week.
My youngest son (17 months old) has been diagnosed with Rasmussen's syndrome (a very rare freakin' disease) and he is (we are) at the hospital ATM.
Once I have time I'm going to post an explanation over @ CT and update the site.
As you can imagine under these circumstances I don't have time to run the retail / online part of biz now.
But no worries though, Cooltechnica is still in business (and hopefully it will stay that way). We are manufacturing AquaXtreme products and shipping them to our distributors.
All AquaXtreme products are/will be available through select distributors such as Petra's Tech Shop, Jab-Tech, Crazy PC, Extreme Prometeia etc.

As for the AquaXtreme G3/8" BSPP barbs, TOMRUSSELL is right. Petra's recently received a pretty large batch of these barbs and they should have them in stock. Please check availability with Alex or Quoc and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Thanks,

Bruce
CoolTechnica / AquaXtreme

PS: My apologies in advance in case I can't reply to your posts in a timely manner

Mekrel
02-25-2007, 03:58 PM
I haven't bought from your site due to being in the UK and I'm not too clued up on medical conditions so not sure exactly what is wrong with your Son, but all the luck that he is alright!

All the best,
Mark :)

dacooltech
02-25-2007, 04:13 PM
I haven't bought from your site due to being in the UK and I'm not too clued up on medical conditions so not sure exactly what is wrong with your Son, but all the luck that he is alright!

All the best,
Mark :)

Thanks Mark

Bruce

MaxxxRacer
02-25-2007, 04:18 PM
Bruce,
Thanks for the heads up and I wish the best for your family.

EnJoY
02-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Bruce, I hope everything turns out alright with your son. I wish you well.

dacooltech
02-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Bruce,
Thanks for the heads up and I wish the best for your family.

Thanks Brian

dacooltech
02-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Bruce, I hope everything turns out alright with your son. I wish you well.
Thanks Alex we're hoping the same

SiGfever
02-25-2007, 05:56 PM
We wish your son well and he will be in our thoughts.

tommrussell
02-25-2007, 06:47 PM
my best wishes go to you and yours

sanhacker
02-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Hi SANHACKER,

Due to a family emergency I had to shut down the online store last week.
My youngest son (17 months old) has been diagnosed with Rasmussen's syndrome (a very rare freakin' disease) and he is (we are) at the hospital ATM.

Bruce,
Wishing you all the best. My daughter was in an ICU at the age of two. Makes you realize just how unimportant everything else is.
John.

dacooltech
02-27-2007, 02:00 PM
We wish your son well and he will be in our thoughts.

Thanks for the kind words SiGfever

dacooltech
02-27-2007, 02:01 PM
my best wishes go to you and yours

Thanks tommrussell

dacooltech
02-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Bruce,
Wishing you all the best. My daughter was in an ICU at the age of two. Makes you realize just how unimportant everything else is.
John.

Thanks John

Yes it does make you realize how unimportant everything else is.

The little guy has been in and out of ICU several times within the last 4 months.
He was in ICU for 2 days 'till yesterday but this time it was not due to an emergency situation. His doctor started immunoglobulin replacement treatment (IVIG) and they had to give that particular medicine in ICU, because he reacted to it in the beginning. They're going to repeat this treatment bimonthly for a total of 6 months... Hopefully it will work

IanY
02-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Bruce,

My very best wishes to your son, your family and yourself.

Its very good that you are taking evasive action on Rasmussen's Syndrome early. I wouldn't understand what you are going through because each situation is different. If there's any solace, my son also has a genetic chronic illness and went through a kidney and liver transplant when he was 11 months old. My son too had a lot of seizures prior to his transplants. Therefore, I can understand how much one dreads the hospital and the whole medical ordeal. Incidently, my son is 11 years old now. He tells me that he's seen the doors of the Pearly Gates and the Big Guy a few times, and I believe him.

I'm in New England as well and I'll make sure to direct some business to you.

Again, hang tight and my very best wishes. I will be thinking about your family.

Ian

Pete
02-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Hi Bruce,

Hope your son is okay and gets well soon. I also hope the family is holding up okay. We'll all be waiting to see you return back to work knowing everything is all okay. I've used your products and be very happy with them.

Pete