PDA

View Full Version : LOgitech Keyboard

Master Chief
05-26-2003, 08:24 AM
Does anyone know how to make a Logitech wireless keyboard work after changing the batteries?
MC

Master Chief
05-26-2003, 08:25 AM
model y-rb6

mccompunerd
05-26-2003, 01:34 PM
not positive, but on the ones i've used in the past... there should be a reset button somewhere on the keyboard, it'll be small enough that you'll need a pen to press it.. oh, and there might also be a reset on the receiver... dunno if that'll do it, but that's the only thing i can think of atm....

felix88
05-26-2003, 05:52 PM
yeah, there should be a reset button somewhere. i belive it's usually on the reciever on Logitechs.

Master Chief
05-26-2003, 10:16 PM
thanks,
i hooked it up, and tried a number of things with the "reset" button the receiver. I tried pressing it once and trying to type...no dice. I tried holding it down 10sec or so, again try typing, no dice.
Tried with another set of new batteries...
Dunno???
Am i doing something wrong? Like press reset button to the star spangled banner or something? ;)
XOC

mccompunerd
05-27-2003, 02:33 AM
To synchronize the keyboard, press the connect button on the receiver. Then press the connect button on the right side of the keyboard. For the Cordless Desktop Y-RA1 and Cordless iTouch Y-RB6, the connect button for the keyboard is located an the right side of the keyboard, as shown in the diagram below:

Master Chief
05-27-2003, 07:43 AM
Wow! You know I looked on LT's website and couldn't find any such thing...
I was ready to throw this thing away, thinking it had died...
THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MC
:bounce: