PDA

View Full Version : Crossed 2gig with a 1600+

Mentaly
06-25-2002, 01:21 PM
Hi all

Nice Forum, well just wanted to say i crossed the line :banana: .
and with a 1600+ ( kind of a weird stepping called AGTIA 0212),
didnt get to write the last down, this was done with a vapochill
@ 1,93 volts 100% stable i use it all day long, but this is max hat the vapo can handle soo im going for a Prometeia, and maybe a Tbreed but this CPU gets to hang over my monitor for a long time.
Damn wish i had aplace to put pics so U could all see benches abd prime. Oh yeah and this is my first thread here :)

Menty

MrIcee
06-25-2002, 01:30 PM
Mentaly:)

Welcome to Xtreme forums my friend:) Hey...I've participated with you on another forum or forums someplace..LOL...great to see you here...enjoy and BTW...GREAT job with the 1600+, keep up the good work !

randi :D

Mentaly
06-25-2002, 01:41 PM
Hi Mr.Icee

Yea we talked before ;) well how`s the T-Bred clock coming on ,
i`m wondering if i have to get 1, but I need a new cooler first I`m sure there`s more in this XP cause i can clock higher and run for a while but then TEMPS just get the better off it and the vapo cant handle it. Well Prometeia here I come have U heard of anybody using the Prometeia on an XP setup ?? please let know so I can get some facts.

Edit : Oh yeah and damn I need a KX7, but it`s not available in Denmark yet :(

Menty

Maximus Nickus
06-27-2002, 09:57 AM
Well Done, why not try over 2V? I'm sure you could a few more Mhz out of it, for 1.93V thats mighty impressive!

N8
06-27-2002, 10:35 AM
Very nice clock and rather interesting stepping you have there! First I've heard of a AGTIA :)

Funny hearing someone w/ a vapo saying temps getting the better of them.....i remember a few months back when that vapo was the coldest thing to have ;)

Mentaly
06-27-2002, 12:07 PM
Hi all

Yes well I would give it more vcore but my Vapo is allready strugling to keep it cold :). But i just received my Prometeia cooler
and the kit for AMD cpu`s will be here tomorrow, so ill be posting
about the "new" oc (damn cant wait tilll tomorrow), the cpu will do more on vapo but it cant keep it cool so maybe it will go higher
and i still have plenty vcore left :). running @ 2000 mhz + a 1.92 volts the temp on the back of the cpu is 38 @ full load. Well ill post when it`s setup in new cooler l8r.

Menty