PDA

View Full Version : D-TEK FuZion CPU Block in the UK @ Last!!!!

Pete
01-30-2007, 05:23 PM
D-TEK FuZion CPU Block Price: £34.03 (£39.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Product Available Monday 5th February

http://www.coolercases.co.uk (http://www.coolercases.co.uk/acatalog/D-Tek_Water_Blocks.html#a275)

Have pre ordered mine.

Delivery is £3 just on the block only

Digz
01-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Coolercases and the owner Paul Rocks.

Shame he never comes on here.

Pete
01-31-2007, 02:54 AM
Bit of a N00B if you ask me on the price he charges

Digz
01-31-2007, 04:11 AM
In what way ?

Pete
01-31-2007, 04:31 AM
Deliverys not arriving, credit card randomly being charged, over priced, not what you order and :banana::banana::banana::banana:ty e-mails. Hense why if this block does not come i will be taking his sorry little ass through the courts and saying bye bye to coolercases.

Tom @ Chilled pc i belive is getting them ut when D-tek reply we'd know

UnreaL
01-31-2007, 05:02 AM
Deliverys not arriving, credit card randomly being charged, over priced, not what you order and :banana::banana::banana::banana:ty e-mails. Hense why if this block does not come i will be taking his sorry little ass through the courts and saying bye bye to coolercases.

Tom @ Chilled pc i belive is getting them ut when D-tek reply we'd know

Your calling someone a noob and are building a pc with 7 loops. Talk of ironic.

I have been buying from coolercases for years, my deliveries always arrive, my card is always charged correctly, and I always get what I order aswell as quick responses via email. Infact recently when there were 2 barbs missing from my order, I got an email back within the hour on a saturday and it was shipped out on monday recorded. Paul is fantastic. I really cannot see why you feel the need to say anything about Paul. He also stocks Petras DDC top! You can hardly call Chilled PC a shop, it stocks basically nothing. Pauls inventory is far more impressive. Also he has loads of guides on the forum to everything you could ever need to do...

I have never used Chilled PC's but the owner is a member on most UK watercooling forums. Some things are not so promising on his site:

Hand lapped to 2000 grit, so now very very flat.

*Tisk Tisk*, last time I checked hand lapping isn't going to make it as flat as most companies produce blocks. Also Cathar himself researched the optimum level a base should be finished to, its around 800 grit.

coolmiester
01-31-2007, 05:47 AM
I spoke with Danny @ D-Tek yesterday who's said the blocks should be with us Monday but thats not to say it won't be Tuesday or Wednesday for that matter and only then will the site allow orders to be made - in our five years of trading we have never taken pre-orders so your pre-order may be a figment of your imagination Pete.

We use WorldPay as our credit card handlers and we never actually get to see any credit card numbers which avoids any randomly charged credit cards - When you click the "Make Payment" you agree to both WorldPay and our Terms and only then are credit cards charged so there is no way possible we can charge a credit card randomly.

As for over priced / not what you ordered - our customer data base would suggest otherwise!

I think my sorry little arse may be safe from the courts for a little while yet!

Appreciated Unreal & Digz

UnreaL
01-31-2007, 06:56 AM
Coolercases and the owner Paul Rocks.

Shame he never comes on here.

Well I guess that just changed :)

cyclepath
01-31-2007, 07:10 AM
Just to say that I've always had great service at Coolercases in case any of Pete's mud sticks .....

Leeum
01-31-2007, 09:05 AM
Just to say that I've always had great service at Coolercases in case any of Pete's mud sticks .....

I wouldn't worry about that :)

Pete: It always pays to back up a subjective argument with solid evidence... especially one against a well known/ reputable company.

Mekrel
01-31-2007, 09:13 AM
I've ordered mine from Petra's last Friday :) not sure when it will get here though :)

pie_uk
01-31-2007, 09:58 AM
looks nice and so is it worth getting this over a Danger Den TDX that i already have (uni for my c2d)

Mankz_91
01-31-2007, 12:56 PM
I've bought over £350 worth of my Water-cooling bits over the ages from Coolercases, and speak with Paul by PM and by e-mail.

He is helpful, his prices are good, delivery is always prompt, returns are brilliant, stock is always good, and you can ask when the items are coming in.

Im sad to say Pete that you have steriotyped someone for whom you don't know, and thats just plain
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ed-up- :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: . And i reccomend you should think properly next time before you open your mouth.

pie_uk
01-31-2007, 01:08 PM
i second that ^^

i speak with paul via PM, email etc and he is a top bloke. i have had the wrong bits sent once but he fixed it, almost a year later, (it was a barb or something small like that)

hats off to the guy tbh.

Mekrel
01-31-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi Coolmeister :)

Just tried to contact you via your sites online form, but it errors out due to SMTP authentication, wanted to ask if you could get the RD600 DangerDen chipset block in stock.

Many thanks :)

serialk11r
01-31-2007, 02:19 PM
looks nice and so is it worth getting this over a Danger Den TDX that i already have (uni for my c2d)
no its not...

creidiki
01-31-2007, 02:21 PM
It is, TDX ain't a great block anymore.

serialk11r
01-31-2007, 02:51 PM
It is, TDX ain't a great block anymore.
Sorry I meant like for his purposes, his TDX will do fine, and the Fuzion will not give huge improvements. I'm saying this from the PoV of a person who doesn't have much money to spend.

UnreaL
01-31-2007, 02:57 PM
Hi Coolmeister :)

Just tried to contact you via your sites online form, but it errors out due to SMTP authentication, wanted to ask if you could get the RD600 DangerDen chipset block in stock.

Many thanks :)

Email: sales@coolercases.co.uk

mouawad
02-01-2007, 06:19 AM
a look through the thread starters posts tells you everything you need to know :rolleyes:

some ppl are unbelievable.

for the record i've never had trouble ordering at coolercases and they've always been more than friendly through email etc.

clone38
02-01-2007, 06:39 AM
Agreed paul has alway been very helpfull when ive ask him about anything,i order from him for most of my parts for my new build,top bloke:)

Pete
02-01-2007, 07:43 AM
Well I guess that just changed :)

And . . .just due to me passing a coment here you get him to register to creat a stir? Bite me is all i can say. Paul if you think you have delt with me personly you havent, you delt with my mother when she was a alive.

UnreaL
02-01-2007, 07:52 AM
And . . .just due to me passing a coment here you get him to register to creat a stir? Bite me is all i can say. Paul if you think you have delt with me personly you havent, you delt with my mother when she was a alive.

I didn't ask Paul to register and post, I didn't even tell Paul. Surprisingly most people read this forum as its most probably the best watercooling forum on the web...

Pete
02-01-2007, 07:56 AM
Oh indeed it is. By the way you sny comment to an up and coming much need water cooling and more store, Chilled PC. Tom is registered on other forums way befor the daybu of his shop, OCUK now being ''danger den stockest'' '' as they yet to get anyhting fully in~!

UnreaL
02-01-2007, 08:16 AM
the way you sny comment to an up and coming much need water cooling and more store, Chilled PC.

Do you own the frigging shop?

Much needed?

Over-clock
Coolercases
ExtremePrometeia

And theres more in the UK...

Pete
02-01-2007, 08:23 AM
Do you own the frigging shop?

Much needed?

Over-clock
Coolercases
ExtremePrometeia

And theres more in the UK...

I don't own the shop no, but i will back it 110% as what they are offering is needed. Plus i use to run my own mail order shop, Rocket Cycles. So i know how hard it is for Tom and Matt.

Over-clock i don;t see much there at all
EP again, not much there at all and what they do have is not exactly the best
Coolercase are getting there but not great in my books

Marci
02-01-2007, 08:34 AM
Over-Clock.com / ThermoChill.com - same company
Coolercases.co.uk
ExtremePrometeia.co.uk
Overclockers.co.uk
Tekheads.co.uk
vadim.co.uk
thecoolingshop.com
candccentral.co.uk
watercoolingshop.com
componentsuk.co.uk
chillblast.com
extremesystems-uk.com
beastcomputers.co.uk
kustompcs.co.uk
chilledpc.co.uk
specialtech.co.uk
overclock.co.uk
...to name but a few UK Companies selling decent watercooling range... many of which stock full range of swiftech, dangerden, alphacool and ek hardware, as well as select Petras products etc. There are loads more - UK is rapidly approaching the point where all the smaller companies will begin to struggle and see yearly turnover decrease in comparison to previous years (this is already happening) purely because so many companies are now selling watercooling gear in the UK, and the demand for it isn't high enough to sustain everyone. I get reseller applications for new DangerDen resellers in the UK almost daily... there's nearing 1 new company in the UK selling their gear per day at the moment... and all those are expanding out to cover Petra, EK, D-Tek and Swiftech products as well as most of em all read here for hints at what they should be stocking, or just email me and buy it from us as we tend to carry it anyway. The website may not list some of the latest stuff, but that's cos we have none available for retail sale as all our trade customers consume all stocks that we have of some products. Large trade suppliers are now carrying DangerDen and supplying to independant highstreet stores around the country... anyone considering setting up in business exclusively for watercooling at the moment is foolish unless they're a one-man operation with only their own wage to bring in as the market has gotten that bad as of late. Certainly no shortage of watercooling suppliers in this country. At least 10 of those companies above get the majority of their 1/2" based watercooling stock from us (ie: ignoring the German manufacturers products), including Tom if memory serves correctly - think he deals with Steve not meself, so to say over-clock.com doesn't have much is a bit bizarre to say the least.

Mankz_91
02-01-2007, 10:05 AM
@ Pete :: Bite me.

Lets all just say you are wrong. Look, Marci is even advertising other shops.

Lots of these places and people reley on people trusting them and bying from them to make a living. The Uk has so many shops and a very good choice when you compare the size of our nation to many others. If anything we allready have TOO MANY water-cooling shops.

oh yeah, i almost forgot, PETE, BITE ME! :banana:

Cyprio
02-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Indeed, the number of UK online stores stocking watercooling components has greatly expanded in the past few years. Now the only thing i want them to stock is Tygon R3400. :D

pie_uk
02-01-2007, 11:36 AM
Sorry I meant like for his purposes, his TDX will do fine, and the Fuzion will not give huge improvements. I'm saying this from the PoV of a person who doesn't have much money to spend.

ok well lets say money isnt an issue ( for me its not !) i may as well get it and sell my TDX :)

Pete
02-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Defo worth doing! Amazing block and way way too long in coming

Rig
02-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Pete

Coolercases + Paul both :rocker:.

Pete
02-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Covered by about the 1st post mate, not exactly a great 1st post from ya self...this topic had died

coolmiester
02-03-2007, 03:36 AM
I think its fair to say Pete was a little off target with a few of his previous posts but thanks to everyone it would seem that's all been cleared up.

Back to the job in hand - Fuzion blocks left D-Tek yesterday by DHL Express and are expected here on Monday........so providing they get here early enough they will be available Monday with the Nozzle Kit to follow in around 2 weeks once testing has been completed.

Freebo
02-03-2007, 03:48 AM
i bought like all my stuff form CCUK, best and most friendliest online shop i met, well apart from WCUK, they are both equal IMO, but still brilliant shop :)

Edit: oh didnt know this topic was dead, i aint been here for like a month or 2 :P

Pete
02-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Just check dates¬!

Freebo
02-04-2007, 02:09 AM
Just check dates¬!

Yea, i usualy do, just forgot to this time :S

berk
02-04-2007, 03:18 AM
I cant recommend over-clock.com.
I'm sorry,terrible service and i still havent recieved some barbs that i ordered for my Thermochill rad,i rang up and the old woman on the phone didnt give a monkeys and said 'they must have been lost in the post'.This was months ago and its not the point that i havent got them to be honest it was the contempt.
I'll try coolercases at some point,difficult not to be swayed by good customer service,eh?

Mekrel
02-04-2007, 03:31 AM
So far I've bought watercooling from quiet a few shops in the UK:

The Cooling Shop (DangerDen Maze5 and 975x chipset block)
WatercoolingUK (Black, plastic hose clamps)
Coolercases (DanderDen 1/2" High flow barbs)
Direct from Thermochill

I ain't received the top three as I only ordered yesterday :) but my rad from Thermochill came quick and was well packaged etc. I emailed coolercases and had an email right back :D

In the past, I have emailed Swiftech, DangerDen amount some other shops and none of them even bothered to reply. This is with my webhosting email and not some untrusted skanky hotmail account, which can sometimes be filtered as spam. Guess they didn't want my custom eh?

echn111
02-04-2007, 04:18 AM
I'm sorry,terrible service and i still havent recieved some barbs that i ordered for my Thermochill rad,i rang up and the old woman on the phone didnt give a monkeys and said 'they must have been lost in the post'.This was months ago and its not the point that i havent got them to be honest it was the contempt.
I'll try coolercases at some point,difficult not to be swayed by good customer service,eh?

They seemed quite helpful and got me going in watercooling.

My main concern was on their inventory/distribution system for online - they seemed to run out and not replenish basic goods very quickly (i.e. 1/2" tygon, hoseclamps, zerex), which means it can be difficult to use them as a one stop WC store.

But other than that, they seemed quite good on the customer service side. Suggest you send them an email or post your request on their forum.

berk
02-04-2007, 06:48 AM
As i already posted..i rang them about my concerns and it fell flat,i'm entitled to be angry after all my dismay and they will no longer receive any business from me.
Anyhoo's...looking forward to getting my fuzion at some point in the near future.

UnreaL
02-04-2007, 02:41 PM
As i already posted..i rang them about my concerns and it fell flat,i'm entitled to be angry after all my dismay and they will no longer receive any business from me.
Anyhoo's...looking forward to getting my fuzion at some point in the near future.

I'd try and follow this up if I were you. I'm sure Marci will try and help :).

Marci
02-05-2007, 03:21 AM
E-mail support@over-clock.com stating order number and the complaint, and I'll get it sorted. Stock issues can't be helped - we ordered restocks of everything that we've run out of at the mo BEFORE christmas, which was before we ran out of stuff... and we're STILL waiting for the manufacturers to ship. Nothing we can do about that I'm afraid... s'the joys of having to purchase stuff from out of the country.

coolmiester
02-05-2007, 03:58 AM
Just a quicky to let ya'll know the D-Tek FuZions have landed and can be ordered here (http://www.coolercases.co.uk/acatalog/D-Tek_Water_Blocks.html#a275)

:cool:

clone38
02-05-2007, 04:13 AM
Just placed a order for one paul :)

berk
02-05-2007, 05:24 AM
E-mail support@over-clock.com stating order number and the complaint, and I'll get it sorted. Stock issues can't be helped - we ordered restocks of everything that we've run out of at the mo BEFORE christmas, which was before we ran out of stuff... and we're STILL waiting for the manufacturers to ship. Nothing we can do about that I'm afraid... s'the joys of having to purchase stuff from out of the country.

Well thanks very much for that Marci...as i said my complaints were made over the phone,ive still got the receipt an stuff though and payment details,ill be in touch soon.
Thanks again,Matt. :toast:

Edit: Email sent.. :D

berk
02-05-2007, 06:44 AM

Now completely forgiven!!! :D
Thanks Marci :D

welshtom
02-07-2007, 06:38 AM
I've never had any problems with coolercases before :) very nice shop!!

Nosfer@tu
02-07-2007, 10:12 AM

Your mom bougth water cooling from his shop ?????????

"creat a stir?" is what you do when you talk down on another shop :)

Pete
02-07-2007, 01:20 PM
She bought it for my birthday as i said i duno what i wanted but wanted some of these bits. Bless her. Odd know shes gone!

And . . . ?