PDA

View Full Version : Dave and the Cow

Frisch
01-26-2007, 01:43 PM
I wanted this for a while, but nows the time.

A big thank you to two hardworking bandwidth eaters.

Maybe dave will stop fishing, and buy a couple of cows to eat his grass back home....who knows.

Love between man and animal is always a tear dropping story..:D

So thank you, you two from Turtle, and I hope others from the team agree on this celebration.

:toast: :)

Movieman
01-26-2007, 02:02 PM
I wanted this for a while, but nows the time.

A big thank you to two hardworking bandwidth eaters.

Maybe dave will stop fishing, and buy a couple of cows to eat his grass back home....who knows.

Love between man and animal is always a tear dropping story..:D

So thank you, you two from Turtle, and I hope others from the team agree on this celebration.

:toast: :)
I'll never stop fishing. The best time you can spend with a friend is a day out in a boat fishing. The world disappears and all that is left is the time together.
I made some adjustments last night in MJ12 and I think you'll like the results!;)

[XC]melymel
01-27-2007, 02:47 AM
Yep definately agree Frisch, thanks for the greta amount of time and effort you two have put into this to get XS where it is now :clap:.

Has the cow ran off back to his heard now or is he staying as the xtreme power cow? :p:

:toast:

Mc Intosh
01-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Sorry guys, have been a bit pre-occupied.

Two nodes switched back on, dedicated, those Norwegians are way to close!

Paladin
01-30-2007, 08:04 AM
Nice work! I'm sure Carl is surprised to see the XS bandwidth turbo kick in. He's must have a kompressor too since yesterday he went up to 8mil from his normal 6mil. Good racing. :sonic:

OT: Every time I see this thead title I think, "sequel to George and the Giant Peach?" (popular children's book) :hehe: