PDA

View Full Version : 9GB of work on wifes pc refuses to upload?

[cTx]Philosophy
01-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Now what, Ive notied im doin about 2 mils a day from this rig but I see hers isnt doin much..

Little help here please..

Mc Intosh
01-19-2007, 01:07 AM
Am I getting this right? You've got 9 GB of work to upload :confused:
That seems impossible, but hey, if you say so :D

See if you haven't got uploads snoozed or something. Try a restart? If that pc is on the same connection as yours try snoozing downloads for a while to free bandwith.

And what messages do you get?

[XC] moddolicous
01-19-2007, 03:50 AM
If it is all work to UPLOAD, then when you open the client, go to activity and click on migrate node. What this will do is have the client download no more buckets and just crawl the ones that have already been downloaded. Once every single bucket that was on your machine has been crawled, archived and sent back, you can un-migrate the node and it will start to accept new buckets.

[cTx]Philosophy
01-19-2007, 05:54 AM
Migrated @ 8:53 am, it was up to 10.4gb :(

[XC] moddolicous
01-19-2007, 03:13 PM
What is it at now?

[cTx]Philosophy
01-19-2007, 04:38 PM
Reformatted, will see how it goes now, the Install of MJ12 was on a different partition, so hopefully it was just acting up on the junk 4 yr old windows install on the wifes pc.. Well see soon..

I took hers offline and put the kids up to katch up some of the slack, looks like ill still get over 2 mils a day, I want closer to 4s a day though :(, possibly 5's

[XC] moddolicous
01-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Well Philosophy, I've been doing test and it seems like some of the settings I gave you don't work too well with the newer clients. Tomorrow I'll have done enough testing to find out which settings work the best. Sorry about that.

[cTx]Philosophy
01-21-2007, 07:42 PM
there workin good on 1.3ish ones but I was thinking same on the newer one as well

I have two pcs on new one and one pc on older version and the older ones 700k urls ahead of the new ones

I have both newer ones on just upload last hour to try and catch up..

[cTx]Philosophy
01-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Sry for double posting but WTF..

Ive also noticed that lately ive been having way to much problems with uploading..

I know that the newer version is slower DL wise that 1.3.0 so id think it shouldnt have any problems with uploading less m than it did before?

If need be ill just let em dump a ton of uploads right before 11 pm at night to try and catch me up, but I shouldnt have to do this..