PDA

View Full Version : dfi lanparty cfx3200 mobo

KELTICKNIGHT
01-07-2007, 06:30 AM
ok,have a dfi lanparty cfx3200 on 939,had probs from day one,use to use the now gone dfi.street forum
after going to a ton of probs and fixes and new hardware to get it too work
when i started to boot,it wouldnt boot into windows,would take a second reboot
2 days ago that went away and now it reboots for no reason:eek2:
getting a new x-fi fatal1y xtreme gamer pro sound card in post on monday and hoping it will work,otherwise will rturn it
if things dont clear up soon, will get the asus on in xfire,at least it works at stock

Aerou
01-07-2007, 12:05 PM
the dfi cfx3200 is the BEST mobo for socket 939 :fact:
I am satisfied with in from day one, while the asus had stuttering probs from day one ...
post your settings so we can find the issue, dont return the CFX3200 , cuz it cant get any better :slapass:

Pyr0
01-07-2007, 12:53 PM
i couldn't use mine cos of the uli freezing issue :(

cky2k6
01-07-2007, 01:40 PM
well, in its defense, the sil controller is ok. its on the pci bus, that really sucks, but its still got raid, and in my tests, the sil beat out the uli controller in sandra benches, cause the uli cant even run in native sata mode on my board... im pissed as hell at dfi and nvidia for not resolving this, but its tolerable...

KELTICKNIGHT
01-07-2007, 05:37 PM
well, in its defense, the sil controller is ok. its on the pci bus, that really sucks, but its still got raid, and in my tests, the sil beat out the uli controller in sandra benches, cause the uli cant even run in native sata mode on my board... im pissed as hell at dfi and nvidia for not resolving this, but its tolerable...
same here
dont use uli as no updates have fixed
been told the quality was not good with uli chips given to dfi and the fact nvidia not helping in driver side not helping neither
bios is abit supect as well provided,see more updates from abit ,why i dont know
had a booting prob for 2 weeks and went away few days ago ,didnt update anything
now and again which is new it reboots for no reason

KELTICKNIGHT
01-07-2007, 05:46 PM
the dfi cfx3200 is the BEST mobo for socket 939 :fact:
I am satisfied with in from day one, while the asus had stuttering probs from day one ...
post your settings so we can find the issue, dont return the CFX3200 , cuz it cant get any better :slapass:
did every setting on dfi street and recommended by manfactures,might be good xfire mobo in 939,best is streaching it
asus is same
have a x-fi fatal1y xtreme gamer pro card comming today,if it works with it will keep ,if not will see as i heard x-fi and xfire mobos dont get on,but have seem other use them with xfire mobos
was thinking maybe its might have something to do with thermaltake purepower 680 watt psu,dont have any thing to show that and tired of buying new hardware to find out if ok,if i did change psu,was going to get the ocz 700 watt gamestream psu,would cost me €151 before delivery

KELTICKNIGHT
01-07-2007, 05:49 PM
got e-mail today saying dfi will have new forum for dfi users up in couple of days and rgone will be chief admin,which is good news
so wait and see
would be good if info on dfi street was on it as was helpful for anyone getting any dfi mobos now

KELTICKNIGHT
01-07-2007, 08:19 PM
its up now
http://csd.dficlub.org/pgpbb2/index.php

Kasparz
01-08-2007, 05:48 AM
If you want DFI board you must tweak every subtiming, and check stability after every change. DFi are picky boards, one wrong setting and you are stuck. But when you tweak it properly, board is flying.
Try to find user with cfx200 and similar memory (i think yours are UCCC), and find A64tweaker screen.

KELTICKNIGHT
01-08-2007, 06:13 AM
my memory is uccc,was on to dfi support tecky and A-DATA to help with setting and they gave me settigs that worked ok and passed all tests
also tryed several cpu settings,a nd picked a mid range that was safe and that ok too
using the 25/4/06 bios that came with mobo as some say the offical 28/7 bios causes other probs,i guess there was beata out there that was ok,cant be got
tmod's had tony bios for cfx3200 without tweaks and there also tony's bios for cfx3200 with tweaks,not sure if should try these or not as users who have probs simlar to me say its bios and others say uli drivers

Brother Esau
01-10-2007, 07:59 AM
I allready told you how to deal with this situation KELTICKNIGHT stop beating yourself up with this!

KELTICKNIGHT
01-10-2007, 10:33 AM
I allready told you how to deal with this situation KELTICKNIGHT stop beating yourself up with this!
think we talking on 3 different places
was in touch by e-mail to dfi about it and will see if they will sort or exchange for non crosfire mobo
will see what they will say