PDA

View Full Version : Who's the wiseguy?

Hassan
01-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Who's the wiseguy that put the caption search for ET under SETI :ROTF:

[XC] riptide
01-06-2007, 12:59 PM
He he! Must have been NJKID. I was online when the forum was created and I just refreshed the page and it appeared. I had to look twice!

njkid32
01-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Who me never...:rolleyes:

njkid32
01-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Jose, you need to just relax! Your not making things better at all!!!

[XC] DragonOrta
01-06-2007, 01:42 PM
It is another of the direct insults shoved at us who are not doing the "in-officially-approved-blessed-project" . I for one, do not find it funny. Nor does ET
Jose, come on. How long ago was it that you yourself was talking about SETI as the accursed project? It's all in good fun.

Vapor
01-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Man, I bet whoever SETI finds will be mad about us calling him ET....probably consider it racist or something :lol:

njkid32
01-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Jose, this was not meant as a joke its just the title I gave it. But if it makes you happy I could delete this section all together. Stop taking everything so personal because not everything is about you!

[XC] gomeler
01-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Jose, would you mind creating a little guide on how setup a computer for SETI? You seem to be the SETI guru around here and it would be helpful for me to add to my master list.

JAWS
01-06-2007, 03:34 PM
The section was created because I asked for it. Long ago in 01 we had a Folding and SETI team.
We decided back then to concentrate on Folding. I always enjoyed SETI and I'm glad we have some members crunching for SETI XS.

I started SETI about 3 weeks ago not knowing the WUs counted for DC. I just set it up because I wanted to. If it counts towards our overall points....so be it.

We've had some members transfer some of their pcs to SETI and I just wanted a place for us to discuss what was going on.
I'm also hoping there might be some people that want to join our SETI team, and then in turn join the forums. Is SETi still as popular as it once was?

We are all basically on the same team.....right? This is coming from someone that has no idea about folding. :)

I like the sub title, that's what we are doing right???? lol

Hassan
01-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Please don't change it... I'm a seti user for now and I like it, to set up seti install

http://lunatics.at/index.php?module=Downloads;catd=9

this opti will speed up calculation

Hassan
01-06-2007, 05:39 PM
http://www.boincstats.com/stats/user_stats.php?pr=sah&st=0&ti=125805