PDA

View Full Version : DC-Vault Standing

[XC] gomeler
12-16-2006, 10:22 AM
So we have been knocking down the point barrier between us and our nearest competition, Crunchers Inc. As of right now we just broke the barrier down to less than 20,000 DC-Vault points, hopefully as the various subteams continue to ramp up production we'll be able to close in on Crunchers Inc and then poise ourselves to break into the top 10. I can't wait till we are "frontpage" on the DC-Vault standings, keep on crunching guys, every cpu cycle counts :toast:

Production Hint: look @ DC-Vault point distribution and projects with less than 9000 out of 10000 points would be prime targets for increased efforts :p:

UCmajewski
12-16-2006, 11:37 AM
True would be nice to get SOB sieve ranges in we only got. I am running Eulernet ... been getting a lot of points from there, Grid I think a few people have ran that, and moneybee (I am the only one running that). Heres whats funny ..... I have easily gotten over 5,000 vault points in the past month with just two machines. People running only a few machines can get more vault points than someone running a lot in one project.

[XC]thewildblue
12-16-2006, 12:07 PM
Yep Im blasting grid. We also need some points in sztaki and and tanpaku (we are losing ground there), reseile seive boinc is working well also.

I moved some of my firepower over to f@h to help the push there at the moment.

UCmajewski
12-16-2006, 12:42 PM
We lost a lot of points in ubero .... does anyone know what happened ? We lost like 2000 one day so I am assuming someone moved their points. As soon as I get Eulernet up to 8000 and moneybee up to 8000 that will be tops in my priority list or maybe SOB sieve unless we make progress.

On a side not I think we could get the top spot in reisel sieve boinc with a little more effort.