PDA

View Full Version : My Gskill RMA experience

thefabe
12-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Well I thought I might open a thread to let others know how your Gskill RMA experience went. So for me at least it took less time to actualy send the Ram in get it tested and replaced with new ram than it did to actually get the RMA number. As some of you know in the last week of Nov. Gskill was experiencing difficulties with their e-mail servce so it took me 4 days to actualy get my RMA number but once I did WOW! On Monday morning the 4th of December. I quickly packaged up my Ram without the invoice and without the original package and sent it to Gskill RMA at 1:30 pm Monday afternoon USPS priority mail. Since I live in Southern California about 100 miles from gskill rma they received my Ram the next day, Tuesday the 5th. They tested it on the 6th and put Brand Spankin New Modules in the mail that day. I recieved my Ram at noon on the 7th. Absolutly the best customer service I have ever had the pleasure to do business with, Thank You Gskill!

linflas
12-08-2006, 07:33 AM
I have to agree, i also had this experience, their mail server knocked me off the list for 10 days, was getting a bit peeved, but then when they caught it, my turn around to AZ, from day I shipped to day I got it back was 4 business days, fantastic.

Thanks guys, will look to buy another 2GB kit from you when the hardware companies get off their collective asses and get me drivers for my hardware for vista 64bit.

Thanks again G.Skill

Sparky
12-08-2006, 08:21 AM
This is good to hear. My bro has a 512MB PC3200 stick of RAM that won't run at its rated speed, PC2100 speeds it is fine but no higher otherwise it craps out. Hasn't been too much of a problem since he has an old socket A thunderbird system anyway but eventually he plans on upgrading so he'll need the full speed out of the RAM. I need to RMA it soon, been too busy.

GSKILL TECH
12-11-2006, 04:42 PM
guys, just let me know if you need helps
i am always here!! or send me email to ustech@gskill.com
i fixed my reply mail server path and now is perfect :)

Okda
01-05-2007, 07:10 AM
any updates about ur RMA ?